Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Divine

⚡ The Official ITZY (있지) Thread ⚡#NotShy

Time to choose <3  

29 members have voted

1. 1. NOT SHY FAVE SONGS?

2. 2. FAVE TITLE TRACK

i dont get it. why you mention future 2ne1 and bang yedam? you mean this group may debut around same time with yedam?

Ah, yeah. Sorry if that was unclear. I wan't sure what to put in the description for now since nothing much is known. I just wanted a thread set up since it seems with GOT7's 'Stop Stop It' teaser for JB we may start getting more information.

I'll probably edit it out later if it's confusing.

You mean 6myx? I'm totally lost

This isn't 6mix, it's  japan team i think JYP is working on. Not now but training. 

JYPe currently has three girl groups in the works, and then some female trainees not in set groups.

There is:

• 6MIX (Lena, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, Sana, Minyoung)
  • the Japanese Girl Group (Momo, Sika, Mone, Mina)
  • this group (Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jiwon)

In the OP, I put a link to the threads for the Japan Team and 6MIX, neither of those are these girls.

Edited by itsagirlsday
  • Like 7

B2F_glHCEAAIo4B.jpg:large

people say its jukyung and the kids team 

oB2F-tcMCEAAQhSj.jpg

Oh yeah that's definitely them, thank you for posting it here.

Edited by itsagirlsday

Jiwon in the second teaser for GOT7's 'Stop Stop It'. I think we can definitely assume she'll be the lead female in the MV as well, similar to Sana in 'A' and Nayeon in 'Girls Girls Girls'.

• Like 1

the blonde girl is so beautiful. how old is she??

Jukyung is absolutely gorgeous, plus she's a very popular trainee so she probably has a good personality as well

She was born 1997.9.27 according to her Instagram bio, so internationally she's 17

omg they all look very young!! I feel old...

how old are they? do you know?

Jukyung is absolutely gorgeous, plus she's a very popular trainee so she probably has a good personality as well

She was born 1997.9.27 according to her Instagram bio, so internationally she's 17

i think i know her, is she the one who said to be a former jyp trainee that transfer to yg? but that's just a rumor. i know that trainee didn't transfer at all.

omg they all look very young!! I feel old...

how old are they? do you know?

They are very young!

Jukyung is the only one I really know since she has it on her Instagram (1997), they others I'm not sure. They are supposed to debut around the same time as YG's "Future 2NE1", so the ages are probably similar. "Future 2NE1" ages are roughly 1999-2002.

It's so strange to see them lined up to debut so soon, until doing research on YG and JYP trainees for their upcoming girl groups, I figures kids born in the 2000s wouldn't debut till 4th gen, but I guess not

i think i know her, is she the one who said to be a former jyp trainee that transfer to yg? but that's just a rumor. i know that trainee didn't transfer at all.

Yeah it was just a rumor. Jukyung supposedly left JYP for a bit but has since come back. I think there was another Jukyung that auditioned for YG, I don't know if they got in as several people have stated there has never been a Jukyung in YG.

It was likely around the same time that Jukyung had left JYP (I never checked, so I'm guessing) and so people just confused the two and assumed them to be the same Jukyung.

Yeah it was just a rumor. Jukyung supposedly left JYP for a bit but has since come back. I think there was another Jukyung that auditioned for YG, I don't know if they got in as several people have stated there has never been a Jukyung in YG.

It was likely around the same time that Jukyung had left JYP (I never checked, so I'm guessing) and so people just confused the two and assumed them to be the same Jukyung.

maybe thats the case. that jukyung is really beautiful, blonde suits her so much. if shes just in 6mix, but i'll wait for her until she debut.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened to cher and where is she now?? She was really talented :/

Jiwon shown in the third teaser for GOT7's "Stop Stop It" MV. The MV doesn't come out till the 17th, we can probably expect more teasers to follow. These teasers will also likely be following the setup of 'A' promotions where these aren't scenes from the MV itself. 

Does anyone know what happened to cher and where is she now?? She was really talented :/

I have no clue

I just heard she left from the 6MIX FY tumblr, click here for the post

It has old information, though. The CUBE new girl group thread doesn't even mention Cher, it only mentions Cecilia and that they don't know where the Cecilia rumor came from. Neither Paul nor Cecilia are in another company and we do know Jukyung is a trainee currently.

Does anyone else know?

she even wasn't in jyptrainee showcase 2014 poster. so, yeah. pretty sure she is left :|

ikr TT she is so talented

Is Cher good at singing because her dancing no wasn't that good. She's really cute though.

Do you think the main girl in got7 mv is Lee ChaeRyeong? They look kinda similar to me..

LargeImpassionedAnemoneshrimp.gif 

and

tumblr_n9ufebQ6yV1texjyio1_500.jpg

Do you think the main girl in got7 mv is Lee ChaeRyeong? They look kinda similar to me..

LargeImpassionedAnemoneshrimp.gif

and

tumblr_n9ufebQ6yV1texjyio1_500.jpg

No, I don't think it's her

I love the Chae sisters and I can see the similarities, but they look different. Chaeryeong looks like this in film

tumblr_n7oejkfcfq1texjyio1_400.gif

Also, since Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon are already known from KPOPSTAR, JYPe would likely publicize that it was them

GOT7's fourth teaser, it has even more trainees. Still no focus on the face of the girl Jackson was interacting with. I'm not sure who the two girls with Jr. are. I asked the JYP trainees thread to see if anyone there knows

It's the same setup as the first teaser, but a different setup/different editing, so it's showing Chaeyoung, Jiwon, Dahyun, and a few others

Edited by itsagirlsday