OneHallyu

WELCOME TO SINNER ROOM #2740 (ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Clover.

I think you don't know who you're talking too bish  :imstupid:  I've already claimed him a long time ago and now I'm being generous enough to share with you and that's your answer. /bye  :unimpressed:  Stop playing with my heart dammit  :hoplz:

jdg.gif

eeexcuse me, but who or WHAT is you??

can someone tell me please cuz

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Rejennie George 2. fayee 3. KrisisZ 4. Green Willow 5. lunarosel --- coming soon

MINO         SEUNGYOON      

I'd like to share a secret with guys if you don't mind...       bye.

it's ok I won't throw you out as long as you won't touch Seung Yoon's lips and Wiener :hurr:

ohh that's hard. Yoon's lips are so yummy though. How do you expect me to live without them  :horror: Don't do this to my Gracy. I can give his lower parts of his body but let's share his lips :megusta:

it's ok I won't throw you out as long as you won't touch Seung Yoon's lips and Wiener :hurr:

ohh that's hard. Yoon's lips are so yummy though. How do you expect me to live without them  :horror: Don't do this to my Gracy. I can give his lower parts of his body but let's share his lips :megusta:

It's fine bishes I know I'm a flop and I'm proud of it. I tried to change it but it still doesn't show lmao pls someone kill me

I used that   [./img] but it still doesn't work.  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid: 

never heard about google images? Just search for a pic or sig and directly copy paste here :imstupid:

Edited by Gracy

yeah nice meeting you here, too bad people in their thread was too formal/serious lol

I guess hugemino is your bias, WHY HIM? :imstupid:

i'm bias free actually

gonna collect all their badges

i started with mino cause I thought his looked the best

question. member least likely to keep it in his pants around girls. Im gonna bet mino. I feel like the answer to all the questions in this thread is mino. 

i'm bias free actually

gonna collect all their badges

i started with mino cause I thought his looked the best

question. member least likely to keep it in his pants around girls. Im gonna bet mino. I feel like the answer to all the questions in this thread is mino.

Lmao i agree......almost every answer would be mino or taehyun but mostly mino

Damn hugeboi :har: