Photo

SPOILER - Naruto the Movie: The last

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Julien6672

Julien6672

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:03 PM (Edited by Julien6672, 05 November 2014 - 07:15 PM.)

~Attention, this is a big spoiler and may be shocking for a lot of people. Leave if you do not want to be spoiled. 

These are leaks of Kishimoto's full character design from the upcoming Naruto movie that will end the series. 

Those in charge of the production have tried to take down the guy who released them. So it's legit. 

http://www.saiyanisl...om/2014/11/t...

http://33.media.tumb...m/cbdc8f1955...

http://imgur.com/a/s9aig#9

The 2nd link is a big spoiler. It looks like someone's kids  :rolleyes:

Check out the trailer if you haven't already.

#2 Syra321

Syra321

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

It looks like Naruto and Hinata are really gonna end up together.

#3 Julien6672

Julien6672

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:11 PM (Edited by Julien6672, 05 November 2014 - 07:14 PM.)

It looks like Naruto and Hinata are really gonna end up together.

This movie's main theme is romance & action

Which is quite rare for animes like Naruto. 

#4 NewEvolution

NewEvolution

Divinity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:18 PM (Edited by Bitch Craft, 05 November 2014 - 07:19 PM.)

I'll watch this if Naruto stops sucking Sasuke's dick every 2 minutes and Sasuke doesn't act like an emo misunderstood little bitch (his usual self).

The actual manga got ruined 150 chapters ago, I hope they make this shit good. *praying for my childhood to be restored one last time*

PS: Looks like Naru+Hinata will have kids. :ohbi:

#5 Syra321

Syra321

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

I think Kishimoto ran out of ideas and is now only submitting to the fan's wishes since most fans were more interested in who would end up with who rather than the never ending fights.

#6 Julien6672

Julien6672

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'll watch this if Naruto stops sucking Sasuke's dick every 2 minutes and Sasuke doesn't act like an emo misunderstood little bitch (his usual self).

The actual manga got ruined 150 chapters ago, I hope they make this shit good. *praying for my childhood to be restored one last time*

PS: Looks like Naru+Hinata will have kids. :ohbi:

The manga will end tomorrow. 

The Naruto and Sasuke thing ended last week, as you can see bellow..

157m6pk.jpg

#7 Matro

Matro

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hinata turned into such a bae

#8 NewEvolution

NewEvolution

Divinity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:26 PM (Edited by Bitch Craft, 05 November 2014 - 07:27 PM.)

The manga will end tomorrow. 

The Naruto and Sasuke thing ended last week, as you can see bellow..

http://oi58.tinypic.com/157m6pk.jpg...

I saw this already, but thank you^^

I stopped reading a long time ago. But I checked the last chapter out. People were spazzing all over and I'm like this is cheezy and corny af man., like is this an shounen manga or a romance story between two dudes :derp: ...

Anyway, I want one last Naruto thing that's actually good :rlytearpls:

#9 DivaBoo

DivaBoo

the best quality

• PipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Naruto's haircut was interesting...

But I've been reading since like elementary/middle school, so, I can't wait to see how everything goes down.

:cry:  So many good memories with this evil manga.

#10 Almondandlime

Almondandlime

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,457 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

I saw this already, but thank you^^

I stopped reading a long time ago. But I checked the last chapter out. People were spazzing all over and I'm like this is cheezy and corny af man., like is this an shounen manga or a romance story between two dudes :derp: ...

Anyway, I want one last Naruto thing that's actually good :rlytearpls:

better than sasusaku tbh.

#11 NewEvolution

NewEvolution

Divinity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

better than sasusaku tbh.

Even sasukeXSakura ( :omgwtf: ) couldn't be as bad as what we got served with those two.

The mangaka has a fuckn hard-on for Sasuke, made him an overpowered emo little bitch whose dick is already to be ridden by nice little Naruto who's supposed to be the star of the manga.

I wanted a shounen with no over the top cheesy shit. I wanted Naruto to whip his fucking ass(I wanted him to die tbh  :rlytearpls: . The only Uchiha I can stand is Itachi) in a badass fashion for all that bitch made him go through. Not fucking hold hands at the end and be like it's ok u're forgiven :chu:

It only bothers me because I loved this manga a LOT and when it turned to shit I was super sad. Same thing is happening to me with Bleach, but at least Kubo didn't make Ichigo anybody's bitch :derp:

#12 Envied

Envied

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

tumblr_mtp1qpJ86y1sc9n4yo1_500.gif

Called it from the beginning, was team Hinata from the beginning

#13 Almondandlime

Almondandlime

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,457 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

Even sasukeXSakura ( :omgwtf: ) couldn't be as bad as what we got served with those two.

The mangaka has a fuckn hard-on for Sasuke, made him an overpowered emo little bitch whose dick is already to be ridden by nice little Naruto who's supposed to be the star of the manga.

I wanted a shounen with no over the top cheesy shit. I wanted Naruto to whip his fucking ass(I wanted him to die tbh  :rlytearpls: . The only Uchiha I can stand is Itachi) in a badass fashion for all that bitch made him go through. Not fucking hold hands at the end and be like it's ok u're forgiven :chu:

It only bothers me because I loved this manga a LOT and when it turned to shit I was super sad. Same thing is happening to me with Bleach, but at least Kubo didn't make Ichigo anybody's bitch :derp:

Kishi should have just gone all the way with narusaku tbh, would have been better.

#14 NewEvolution

NewEvolution

Divinity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:06 PM (Edited by Bitch Craft, 05 November 2014 - 08:06 PM.)

Kishi should have just gone all the way with narusaku tbh, would have been better.

Maybe then Sakura wouldn't have seemed so pathetic lusting after someone who treated her like shit and didn't a fuck about her and Naruto wouldn't have gotten his heart broken over and over ( :rlytearpls: ).

Hinata's still good though, she loved him from the beginning.

But you know what? Best thing ever is not doing any of that shipping crap. Just get the fuck on with the fights and leave this bs to shoujo's tbh.

#15 Almondandlime

Almondandlime

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,457 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

Maybe then Sakura wouldn't have seemed so pathetic lusting after someone who treated her like shit and didn't a fuck about her and Naruto wouldn't have gotten his heart broken over and over ( :rlytearpls: ).

Hinata's still good though, she loved him from the beginning.

But you know what? Best thing ever is not doing any of that shipping crap. Just get the fuck on with the fights and leave this bs to shoujo's tbh.

Let's not forget Sasuke tried to kill Sakura...

But Naruto just kinda ignored her the whole time? Idk I'm not happy with either of the pairings. :._.:

#16 kissxkiss_baby

kissxkiss_baby

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:12 PM

Honestly I stopped shipping NaruHina during Hinata's confession. She literally did fuck all fighting wise despite being the heir to her clan, main branch and has the strongest blood running through her veins. Look at her father, Hanabi, Neji...her fighting skill was not

showcased at all and after her confession Naruto didn't mention it or her even once! 

I wanted a little bit of a plot twist, like SasuHina because NaruHina just didn't make any sense even though Hinata was pinning after him for most of her young life. Naruto only acknowledged her as a friend or comrade and always had his head stuck so far up Sasuke's Sakura's ass that she was the focus of his love like throughout the manga. 

I just don't get NaruHina endgame, but the past NaruHina shipper in me is a little happy. 

#17 nabi

nabi

Wae so serious?

• PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Hinata looks better and better. Sakura still stuck as a kid. Sasuke... lol didn't recognize him at first

#18 NewEvolution

NewEvolution

Divinity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:21 PM (Edited by Bitch Craft, 05 November 2014 - 08:22 PM.)

Let's not forget Sasuke tried to kill Sakura...

But Naruto just kinda ignored her the whole time? Idk I'm not happy with either of the pairings. :._.:

Yup Sasuke has always been a dick to her

Yeah he did ignore her. But at least she actually loved him from the beginning. If Kishimoto actually put Sakura with Naruto I would've been pretty bitter because Naruto would have only been her second choice. If Sasuke had given her the time of day she would have been gone in 0.5 seconds.

I want Naruto to be first on someone else's list for once...

Plus Hinata's design has been getting better( and she looks good in the trailer), whereas Sakura has a pink bird's nest on her head and I just don't like her character.

#19 jazleesthebestx3

jazleesthebestx3

Trainee

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

Those spoilers though... I mean we all saw Kishi doing this.

Many people wanted the Naruto manga to end already, but I feel like Kishi rushed this ending a little too much.

Well can't complain anymore, this ending is inevitable.~

#20 Irrelephant

Irrelephant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

the trailer played out almost like a shoujo tbh

Up, Up and Away!