Photo

The Last Naruto Movie trailer (Eng sub)

Naruto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#21 mgl

mgl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

This could actually be great.

#22 hais

hais

Idol

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:34 PM

T___________________T this makes me want to catch up and rewatch all the old episodes

#23 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 14,179 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

wait... open the spoiler if u read the manga 

Spoiler

#24 sane

sane

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

Whats wrong with NaruHina?  :cry:  Whats wrong with my Ship? :cry:  *cries in the corner*

Naruto has made it exceedingly clear that he's not interested in her like that, so for him to suddenly become interested just to make a nice quick and tidy happy ending is just unacceptable. Write a proper ending, Kishimoto  :soul:

#25 ♣GibbY♣

♣GibbY♣

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:49 PM

Naruto has made it exceedingly clear that he's not interested in her like that, so for him to suddenly become interested just to make a nice quick and tidy happy ending is just unacceptable. Write a proper ending, Kishimoto  :soul:

Well i kinda expected NaruHina ending cause Sakura is so obsessed with the other guy...

#26 ♣GibbY♣

♣GibbY♣

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

wait... open the spoiler if u read the manga 

Spoiler

Robotics  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  Maybe some kind of healing method ?

#27 Boadicea

Boadicea

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:01 PM (Edited by Boadicea, 04 November 2014 - 10:02 PM.)

Hinata grew up so beautifully :stare:.

What? But there's been moments in the manga (more in the recent arcs), they gave each other strength, and Naruto slowly starts to really acknowledge her. I mean, I've seen a bunch of NaruHina hints lately, as much there could be without it being entirely about romance. This isn't out of nowhere at all unless you ship NaruSaKu, which took a blow once they reminded us Sakura is still obsessed with Shitsuke.

Oh wait. Do you ship NaruSaku?

#28 SchoolNote

SchoolNote

CL's Fappycakes ≧◡≦♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,028 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

I've seen this trailer like four times already I'm trying to figure out what song it was that was playing in the background. It gives me nostalgic feels for some reason idk how to explain it. 

#29 nutella

nutella

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,864 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

omg my naruto-hinata ship has sailed again  :ahmagah:

#30 sasha pierce

sasha pierce

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

I haven't read naruto in yrs ,but it was always obvious that it was going to be naruhina and most probably sasusaku in the end. I don't know why people fight so much about ships in naruto and bleach when its obvious who the mangakas are going for.

#31 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,956 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:33 PM

I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this.

OTL

The trailer looks pretty epic, I'm sure new jutsu and awesome fights will be shown. At the very least it looks like Naruto is going for Hinata. Wise choice considering she is a a great character (she almost dies during the Pein vs Naruto fight trying to protect Naruto) and the mess Sakura has always been regarding Sasuke...

#32 wiz109

wiz109

Llama Queen of the Forums

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:33 PM

I am all for NaruHina, but tf with his hair man?

#33 sane

sane

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Hinata grew up so beautifully :stare:.

What? But there's been moments in the manga (more in the recent arcs), they gave each other strength, and Naruto slowly starts to really acknowledge her. I mean, I've seen a bunch of NaruHina hints lately, as much there could be without it being entirely about romance. This isn't out of nowhere at all unless you ship NaruSaKu, which took a blow once they reminded us Sakura is still obsessed with Shitsuke.

Oh wait. Do you ship NaruSaku?

Naruto has found a new level of respect for Hinata, but he really doesn't seem interested in her at all. His behavior regarding her feelings when he found out she was in love with him was basically like "thanks (but no thanks)". Pairing them up would be a slap in the face of storytelling.

I'd be pissed about SasuSaku or NaruSaku for basically the same reasons. Sakura has grown to respect Naruto a lot more, but she never really showed signs of returning his feelings (she seemed a bit flustered at times because she suddenly saw him as a man instead of a boy, but she never seemed interested in more than friendship). Sasuke basically tolerates everybody but Naruto and his brother, so any pairing for him would be a bit wtf  :derp:

#34 Hyoyeon~Minzy

Hyoyeon~Minzy

Love-Ark-Moo-Ne1-Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,424 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:13 AM (Edited by Hyoyeon~Minzy, 05 November 2014 - 02:15 AM.)

This pisses me the fuck off. Ugh and the people spazzing irritates me even more. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't with he damn studio's biasness. And if this shit ends up with some fucking pairings then this whole show is trash from fucking beginning to finish.  They ruined what could have been a fucking great series.

#35 Jotham

Jotham

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

Finally something from Naruto that actually make me excited since the Jiraiya & Pain arc.  :ahmagah:

#36 D__

D__

Idol

• PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:49 AM

Naruhina?? :/ Why... By love story i wish it was shikamaru's... But naruhina?!

I dont know what to feel. Love story...mmmeh. :/ great action scenes tho, will be looking forward to that!

#37 ❊SHERRY❊

❊SHERRY❊

Changmin's wife ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,480 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

Wow i would definitely watch this even tho i have stop reading the manga more than a year ago.

#38 High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

Rachet Xiuperstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

:cry:

Up, Up and Away!