Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haewon

who was the visual in this Wonder Girls?

Before visual group f(x), there was this Wonder Girls!

Was Sohee the visual back then too? Hyuna and Sunmi were total visual material imo. :ahmagah:  Such a pretty group.

20120623_seoulbeats_wonder_girls.jpg

Sohee

I think it was supposed to be HyunA. She was originally the main character in the "Tell Me" MV. When she left, they re-shot the parts with Sohee.

Never thought Sunmi could be a visual until her solos, too bad they covered her with bad styling in wge 

Sunmi and sohee.

Sohee was the main visual, it was her place in the group.

But I think Sunmi was aegyo too, and therefore visual as well. I've always been way more fond of Sunmi than of Sohee, even though I like her too.

Also, like someone else mentioned, Sunye must have been the prettiest of them all, but she was the oldest as well, so she was already filling the leader position.

As for HyunA, not sure she was supposed to be Visual, but I think she was main dancer, so that gets a lot of attention.

Muh, I miss them.