Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
love

✦「OFFICIAL THREAD」 GFRIEND & BUDDIES ✦ #APPLE IS A BOP

Your favorite song?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Song of the Sirens

Dorky Yerin spam

(I'm sorry, I'm too enamored by Yerin today)

1af37a8b2e781653e419f76eaeb5dc5033c9909f

c1576a674bda1fe0a60948a662bc6ca991e52255

tumblr_nmjv96cKHA1uqeq6so3_400.giftumblr_nmjv96cKHA1uqeq6so1_400.gif

tumblr_o1xlsqgEgo1ssnf1qo1_400.gif

BliW6RF.gif

she's amazing :derp:

29074950191_49bb3384c4_o.gif

guys, in 3.5 hours i will be having my driving exam. Pls, send me some good vibes because I am very scared rn. I feel ready but I am scared to fail and I can't afford $ if it happens. Send some good vibes to your Noona cause I feel like crying rn :cry:

Good luck! I'll be also taking my driving test soon in a couple of days! 

guys, in 3.5 hours i will be having my driving exam. Pls, send me some good vibes because I am very scared rn. I feel ready but I am scared to fail and I can't afford $ if it happens. Send some good vibes to your Noona cause I feel like crying rn :cry:

Boa sorte! :)

• Like 2

Boa sorte!

• Like 2

Good luck and keep calm, you'll get it!

Good luck, Eunha's cheering you on!

tumblr_o2dcconlwD1qgu2y6o3_1280.jpg

I don't get why people still don't acknowledge 'rough' impact

Cause you don't see people screaming Rou-Rou-Rough. People will always downplay other songs when some others are doing fine on charts or are from big companies. Let them just continue in the delusion they are National Hits. Now, MGT is still slaying.

I don't get why people still don't acknowledge 'rough' impact

just ignore it , rough get soty or not,  no problem for me  , :datass: we will see the winner when mma,mama,sma,gda,etc announce it  :)

keep low our expectation bcs gfriend always surpass our expectation :stare:   and I hate gfriend always make me eat my statement :omgwtf:

http://aqstream.com/sbspf/SBS-Power-FM

10mins till Gfriend live on radio again.

Also goodluck on that driving test!

:stare:  ty oppa

Edited by vasco da gama

Hello Buddies!

It's my first time posting here and I decided to stan GFriend bc why not haha. I've been enjoying their Showtime eps with Mamamoo. I hope we get along and please take care of me lols. ^.^

My fave songs from them are Me Gustas Tu and Rough, pls suggest some more! :) And my bias is SinB! Can't get over with her dancing to "Do Ya Thing" [emoji7]

491d0a4ff4e53b5a07750f687051b4de.gif

Edited by moomoosone
  • Like 6

Hello Buddies!

It's my first time posting here and I decided to stan GFriend bc why not haha. I've been enjoying their Showtime eps with Mamamoo. I hope we get along and please take care of me lols. ^.^

My fave songs from their are Me Gustas Tu and Rough, pls suggest some more! :) And my bias is SinB! Can't get over with her dancing to "Do Ya Thing" [emoji7] 491d0a4ff4e53b5a07750f687051b4de.gif

Welcome new buddy.

Hello Buddies!

My fave songs from their are Me Gustas Tu and Rough, pls suggest some more! :) And my bias is SinB! Can't get over with her dancing to "Do Ya Thing" [emoji7]

Welcome! Stanning GFriend is a decision you won't regret  :ahmagah:

29074953021_6757de781e_o.gif

Hello Buddies!

My fave songs from their are Me Gustas Tu and Rough, pls suggest some more! :) And my bias is SinB! Can't get over with her dancing to "Do Ya Thing" [emoji7]

Hi! I just post in mamamoo thread a little few times :) 

Welcome here :) I would to recommend u One from GB era and Sunshine from navillera :) And obviously our anthem My buddy 

Welcome! Stanning GFriend is a decision you won't regret :ahmagah:

29074953021_6757de781e_o.gif

Thank you haha. I love the fandom name! Like it's so friendly and supportive. ^.^

Hi! I just post in mamamoo thread a little few times :)

Welcome here :) I would to recommend u One from GB era and Sunshine from navillera :) And obviously our anthem My buddy

Hi! Gonna listen to it later, thanks for the suggestions! :)

Thank you haha. I love the fandom name! Like it's so friendly and supportive. ^.^

85dfee4332af7918b3f51cfccca7f4bf.jpg

You'll be seeing a lot of these :hurr:

Hello Buddies!

CZljs1EVIAANjAh.jpg

welcome  :)

85dfee4332af7918b3f51cfccca7f4bf.jpg

You'll be seeing a lot of these :hurr:

*sigh she's sooo pretty and angelic ^.^ She's wrecking SinB to me haha