Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
craZy

The Official T-ara Thread

Did I understand right they will have another Vlive on 31st when they film the mv?

Sent from my P9000 using OneHallyu mobile app

Today is bts for Jacket album, 31st is bts for MV making.

The v-live english subtitles are SO OFF. I'm Korean and they were not saying what the subtitles were showing... -_- p=

The v-live english subtitles are SO OFF. I'm Korean and they were not saying what the subtitles were showing... -_- p=

Can you give us the correct translation here. ?

they usually doing rough translation first since its live subs and later put a better translation.

they usually doing rough translation first since its live subs and later put a better translation.

I rewatch it a third time, and yes, the subs have changed, and has become even more entertaining.

"(Boram)You are too sexy today."

Boram : "I'm old enough."

:lol:

I rewatch it a third time, and yes, the subs have changed, and has become even more entertaining.

"(Boram)You are too sexy today."

Boram : "I'm old enough."

:lol:

I check before i sleep the sub is already fixed 7hrs ago lol the messy sub was put up 10hrs ago haha

Sent from my SM-N910C using OneHallyu mobile app

You guys!! Today they will show us a bts vlive of their MV :D who else is freaking out?!  :ahmagah:

I just hate that it comes on at 11pm for me and I have to be at work the next day really early lol! oh well, T-ara is worth the lack of sleep  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

You guys!! Today they will show us a bts vlive of their MV :D who else is freaking out?!  :ahmagah:

I just hate that it comes on at 11pm for me and I have to be at work the next day really early lol! oh well, T-ara is worth the lack of sleep  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

oml what time is the vlive????? 

oml what time is the vlive????? 

2PM KST I believe :D so not sure what time it is for where you live

2PM KST I believe :D so not sure what time it is for where you live

i live 1 hour behind korea so that'll be 1pm my time weee im excited  :cry:

i live 1 hour behind korea so that'll be 1pm my time weee im excited  :cry:

TT lucky!! I'm hoping they at least tell us the name of the title song lol 

If you live in UK it's midnight I guess. It's lunchtime at Korea.

Oh no I'm wrong, I thought they shoot in midnight[emoji23] [emoji23]

Even in my time it is still morning

Sent from my ASUS_T00N using OneHallyu mobile app

You guys!! Today they will show us a bts vlive of their MV :D who else is freaking out?! :ahmagah:

I just hate that it comes on at 11pm for me and I have to be at work the next day really early lol! oh well, T-ara is worth the lack of sleep :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm so excited :ahmagah: but probably I won't see it, for me will be at 2 am :shock: I have to get up early :rlytearpls:

I only saw a big boxes of Gifts on that set and more like an advance Christmas theme on those sets...

Edited by baby_queen

I only saw a big boxes of Gifts on that set and more like an advance Christmas theme on those sets...

Looks like a white castle or winter time.  Fairy tale concept?  And they are dressed in black, and Hyomin keep doing that dance move LoL.  Boram's top looks unusual... is she going to show skin when they film?  :hurr: