Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
craZy

The Official T-ara Thread

The hand sign was their sign since debut but on their chest area now they put it on their heads ahahaha

549a4bd8498f1979e5198b18baa14f93.jpgd4ffe648c31edbb9734d9b8c4c95841c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using OneHallyu mobile app

boram looks extra tiny in the first pic :3333

if music show get covered by shadow of that cult sign, its must be queen :lol:

Bwahahaha hope we can get a warm acceptance fr korean audience this time

boram looks extra tiny in the first pic :3333

She is super tiny eversince hahaha thats why i love her so much and cause of her t-ara will forever gonna have that cute charm ahha

• Like 1

She is super tiny eversince hahaha thats why i love her so much and cause of her t-ara will forever gonna have that cute charm ahha

she provides the cuteness but can also be sexy when needed :3

tumblr_oesk84oRd81ux0em8o1_400.jpgtumblr_oesk84oRd81ux0em8o4_400.jpg

• Like 1

she provides the cuteness but can also be sexy when needed :3

tumblr_oesk84oRd81ux0em8o1_400.jpgtumblr_oesk84oRd81ux0em8o4_400.jpg

Haha no as a queen's for 6yrs since debut this girl will forever be cute in my eyes no matter what d1ca3393ee07f63392f7d633fd3a12f2.jpg

• Like 1

Any tip for T-ARA current leadership. I believe they already decide JIYEON is next leader for this comeback, I noticed she start group intro since BOF, and today VLIVE broadcast. 

lmao poor knetz. I hope that T-ara keep promoting more years, that would be the best slap in knetz faces.

After all those years that this people made T-ara suffer, the best response is stay together. They accuse T-ara of bullying, but they are bullying T-ara for most than 4 years, talk about hypocrisy.

I'm just thinking about what is keeping T-ara together right now. Because even training together since young wouldn't guarantee people would get along well. I'd say the scandal had a part in keeping T-ara alive so sometimes we've got to be happy it happened 

Edited by elvisqueenxx

I'm just thinking about what is keeping T-ara together right now. Because even training together since young wouldn't guarantee people would get along well. I'd say the scandal had a part in keeping T-ara alive so sometimes we've got to be happy it happened

They promised before they will stand together to defend those fans of them who believe and really trust them during the scandal and they were together obviously cause they like working together amd up until now u can see it all of them really still treasure the group

I would say that's so called scandal is blessing in disguise. but I got scolded by some Queen;s before because of that. I have my stand to it. That thing already happen, it's their fate & instead blaming that scandal, they successfully overcome that by being positive & continue to promoted together, stay strong together, trying to be more be careful in every action & being more appreciative to their fans. 

it's reality in our daily life, sometime we will encounter some kind of obstacle to test our willpower. either stong or weak obstacle we never knew. and if we succeed, it will be our stepping stone to being successful person in the future.

I would say that's so called scandal is blessing in disguise. but I got scolded by some Queen;s before because of that. I have my stand to it. That thing already happen, it's their fate & instead blaming that scandal, they successfully overcome that by being positive & continue to promoted together, stay strong together, trying to be more be careful in every action & being more appreciative to their fans.

it's reality in our daily life, sometime we will encounter some kind of obstacle to test our willpower. either stong or weak obstacle we never knew. and if we succeed, it will be our stepping stone to being successful person in the future.

Hahah for me actually if that scandal didnt happen i might still be a low key queen's haha thanks to that i gain confidence to have courage to defend them cause im a silent queen's since 2010 haha i start as a blackjack everyone knows it in our clan haha i even tried stannibg other gg but i end up being a loyal queen's

Hahah for me actually if that scandal didnt happen i might still be a low key queen's haha thanks to that i gain confidence to have courage to defend them cause im a silent queen's since 2010 haha i start as a blackjack everyone knows it in our clan haha i even tried stannibg other gg but i end up being a loyal queen's

Yeah. many people become Queen's after that scandal happen. even there are many Queen's leave, they regain so many international fan as result. i can say it's blessing in disguise.

• Like 1

Yeah. many people become Queen's after that scandal happen. even there are many Queen's leave, they regain so many international fan as result. i can say it's blessing in disguise.

It is ahah they open ifans eyes also what kind of audience korean were too haha but seriously i believe its determination to prove their innocence is the main reason t-ara still exist ahha

It definitely removed all the fake ass queens lol

• Like 1

Today's V Live was the most precious thing ever ã… ã… 

Personally, I wouldn't necessarily call them all fake. Just people with very bad judgement and character lol. Many did sincerely support T-ara, kinda like how we all once use to support and care for Hwayoung, but now we just don't care about her and some even hate her haha.

Personally, I wouldn't necessarily call them all fake. Just people with very bad judgement and character lol. Many did sincerely support T-ara, kinda like how we all once use to support and care for Hwayoung, but now we just don't care about her and some even hate her haha.

Big sample is me ..an ex hwa stan hahah but i dont hate her that much after all what happen its good also cause of it 6ara bond got more tight

T ara will slay higher than before,,

this comeback will try to make t ara slays as many as we can especially album sales

Thats just like me[emoji9] [emoji9]

I'm following them after sees this happen tbh

Sent from my ASUS_T00N using OneHallyu mobile app

because sometime Queen's being fake Queen's  :har:  :har:

rhxo**** 그리고 ì´ê²Œ 알바ë¼ê³ ? 얘네 소ì†ì‚¬ê°€ 얘네 ì•Œë°”ì“¸ë§Œí¼ ë°€ì–´ì£¼ëŠ”ì¤„ ì•„ëƒ? 다ì´ì•„ 밀어주ëŠë¼ í‹°ì•„ë¼ëŠ” ì‹ ê²½ë„ ì•ˆì“°ê³ ìžˆëŠ”ë° ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 얘네 2ë…„ê°„ 향후 수ìµì— 대한 권리는 100ì–µ 계약금 ì´í›„ë¡œ 다 중국 회사와 í‹°ì•„ë¼ ë©¤ë²„ë“¤ë¡œ ë„˜ì–´ê° (오피셜) / 그리고 ì• ì´ˆì— MBKê°€ 그렇게 ëˆì´ ë§Žì€ ì†Œì†ì‚¬ê°€ 아니란다~ ì•…í”Œì— ë¹„ì¶”ì²œ 6000명 중 10% ìˆ˜ì¤€ì¸ ìµœì†Œ 600명으로 ìž¡ê³  최저임금 6030 X 600 = 360ë§Œì› ì •ë„ ë‚˜ì˜¤ëŠ”ë° ì§€ê¸ˆ 1ì‹œê°„ì´ ì•„ë‹ˆë¼ 5시간 ì´ìƒ 지ì†ë˜ê³  있으니 1500만ì›ì¸ë° mbkê°€ ì´ëˆì„ 쓴다고? ã…‹

knetz and their math lmao

2016_10_29_22_09_21.jpg

lol mbk will go bankrupt if hired all of that Queens

rhxo**** 그리고 ì´ê²Œ 알바ë¼ê³ ? 얘네 소ì†ì‚¬ê°€ 얘네 ì•Œë°”ì“¸ë§Œí¼ ë°€ì–´ì£¼ëŠ”ì¤„ ì•„ëƒ? 다ì´ì•„ 밀어주ëŠë¼ í‹°ì•„ë¼ëŠ” ì‹ ê²½ë„ ì•ˆì“°ê³ ìžˆëŠ”ë° ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 얘네 2ë…„ê°„ 향후 수ìµì— 대한 권리는 100ì–µ 계약금 ì´í›„ë¡œ 다 중국 회사와 í‹°ì•„ë¼ ë©¤ë²„ë“¤ë¡œ ë„˜ì–´ê° (오피셜) / 그리고 ì• ì´ˆì— MBKê°€ 그렇게 ëˆì´ ë§Žì€ ì†Œì†ì‚¬ê°€ 아니란다~ ì•…í”Œì— ë¹„ì¶”ì²œ 6000명 중 10% ìˆ˜ì¤€ì¸ ìµœì†Œ 600명으로 ìž¡ê³  최저임금 6030 X 600 = 360ë§Œì› ì •ë„ ë‚˜ì˜¤ëŠ”ë° ì§€ê¸ˆ 1ì‹œê°„ì´ ì•„ë‹ˆë¼ 5시간 ì´ìƒ 지ì†ë˜ê³  있으니 1500만ì›ì¸ë° mbkê°€ ì´ëˆì„ 쓴다고? ã…‹

knetz and their math lmao

2016_10_29_22_09_21.jpg

lol mbk will go bankrupt if hired all of that Queens

lol they still think that MBK hired us only to comment?? haha the denial man, they don't want to accept that T-ara have all this fans :lol:

lmao :happy: :happy:

Cv7uX3BUkAA1yU0.jpg

Edited by cgeun

Ahh so good to see them in the v-live, I'm gonna rewatch with subs. Also the photoshoot looks like And & End yay I'm so happy it's not a cosplay concept