Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

khnfnylove

Got7's Mark Tuan's Secret Girlfriend Jessica Koh? [There is Proof]

I have been curious about the relationship between Mark and his 'friend' Jessica for a while now, and recently she has been posting a lot of things indicating that they are/were dating. 

I don't know if anybody has been noticing something?

2nghpp2.png

It's not like everybody has an (ex)boyfriend who is a Kpop Star and has his own songs out. 

69gwgn.jpg

There is A LOT more proof but I just wanted to know what you guys thought first. 

And before anybody starts bashing and says this is an invasion of privacy:

I get where you are coming from, but she DID post it on social media and it's now like her accounts are on privacy or anything. I don't follow her and I still can see everything she posts. 

She did post it for people to see. 

But is there proof that her tumblr post could have been directed to Mark? 

I don't see it.

Edit: After seeing the second pic, maybe it's just a coincidence?

could be dating / an ex. *shrug*

though the second one isn't much to go on tbh.

Meh whether they are dating or have dated or really are just good friends, the nature of their relationship is not our concern.

Maybe they did date or maybe not. Not our business anyway. She's close with the whole Tuan family and is a dedicated fangirl of Junior lol

Bz9ySDECMAAShB5.jpg

Bz9ySBsCIAA-wtt.jpg

from her twitter @jessicakohh https://twitter.com/jessicakohh

I hope she gets to meet Jinyoung some day :hurr:

you should know that she is a Jr.'s fangirl, such a dedicated one. 

#Plot twist

mark helps her and jinyoung to know each other :p teehee...

But is there proof that her tumblr post could have been directed to Mark? 

I don't see it.

Edit: After seeing the second pic, maybe it's just a coincidence?

There must be quite a lot of coincidences then... I'm not trying to bash anyone or so, just thought that it's weird (not really the word I was looking for, but well) how open he is about it. 

There is this post, she wrote about someone who left 'this shore' in 2010 and on the exact same day a friend of Mark's posted a picture of them also talking about him leaving CA in 2010

23w4msw.jpg

10qezcz.jpg

There must be quite a lot of coincidences then... I'm not trying to bash anyone or so, just thought that it's weird (not really the word I was looking for, but well) how open he is about it. 

There is this post, she wrote about someone who left 'this shore' in 2010 and on the exact same day a friend of Mark's posted a picture of them also talking about him leaving CA in 2010

23w4msw.jpg

10qezcz.jpg

Right which means they could be friends, she just spent the day with Mark mother too and she talks about Jr. more than Mark.  :lol:

She's a family friend and always fangirl about jr./got7 on twitter :p

maybr she was he's ex no one knows its not our business

he obviously didn't love her enough to stay behind for her lol. #joking 

anyways she's a close family friend it seems and whatever their relationship was in the past present or future it's their own business. she's always going to be in his life so fans should just learn to deal with it. 

Is this chick famous?

Friend of the Family.

She's also going to 2pm concert in LA too.  :lol:

Anywho to everyone please check out GOT7 video. 

Don't want to bash her, but she look like she thirst for popularity or we can call as "attention seeker".. there alot too ordinary people who friend with TOP Idols but they never upload their pict with their idols friend or with their idols friend family in SNS.. I go check her twitter, seem like she really does seeking for popularity..

But, it her life btw so i can't really critic her.

Is this chick famous?

i guess, somewhat. she has a lot of followers on instagram and was in some wong fu, fung brothers and jason chen videos.