Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♡ Minnie ♡

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

Tiger Mom (虎妈猫爸)

it's good! it's Zhao Wei's first tv drama in a while and it's very enjoyable so far!!

Just started watching In time with you (我å¯èƒ½ä¸æœƒæ„›ä½ ï¼‰and so far so good  :ahmagah: 

if anyone is watching 'the crossing hero' do the later episodes get better (I'm on ep 12 or 13 I think), and really considering dropping it

Journey of Flower, 20 episodes so far.

at first I wanted to only watch the first episode when I out one day having nothing to do  :imstupid:

640550334.jpg

I should be doing other work not procrastinating like this. But luckily only 2 episodes per week now so I can manage *sigh*

Edited by stateofwonder

Starting Hua Xu Yin (City of Desperate/Devastating Love) and still watching Journey of Flower.

I'm about halfway through "In Time With You" and am enjoying it more than its more recent Korean counterpart.

I'm watching "The Whirlwind Girl" and "Mind Game 2015."

mLnGVy93_b874f7_c2x.jpg

"The Whirlwind Girl"

P/s: out of the topic but I can't wait for Wallace Huo's upcoming drama "Close Your Eyes and Close To Me." I've read the original novel and it was so good. 

Edited by angrybird202

watched 醉後決定愛上你

9252ae7ed3cd5c620cd7da8c.jpg

haven't been watching tw dramas for like 3 years :(

I'm watching "The Whirlwind Girl" and "Mind Game 2015."

mLnGVy93_b874f7_c2x.jpg

"The Whirlwind Girl"

P/s: out of the topic but I can't wait for Wallace Huo's upcoming drama "Close Your Eyes and Close To Me." I've read the original novel and it was so good. 

Omggg. I'm the same for both! 

How did you like the end of season 1 of Whirlwind Girl? Still haven't seen the last 8 eps of the drama, ugh, how can I part with Yang Yang. Sobs. 

• Like 1

Omggg. I'm the same for both! 

How did you like the end of season 1 of Whirlwind Girl? Still haven't seen the last 8 eps of the drama, ugh, how can I part with Yang Yang. Sobs. 

Let's shake hands my friend. :happy:

You're ahead of me in the drama though. I'm just halfway through the drama and I liked it thus far.

I read somewhere that the ending is very ambiguous plus most people don't like it. I'm so curious now. Gotta marathon the drama this weekends. 

Yang Yang is filming another drama of Gu Man if I'm not mistaken. Still it's hard to part way with him, especially when he's like this.

ataa-4ddc6.jpg

and this

2015050804031698201505081515087178.jpg

:lub:  :lub:  :lub:

Edited by angrybird202

步步惊心

Story of Time(光阴的故事), 2008-2009

It was a drama I watched a few years back when it was airing on television.

Last time, I was too young, didn't understand much.

But I am happy that somehow I went back and rewatch this show.

After becoming a older, I can relate to much more when I was watching this show again.

Personally, a show worth rewatching.

Royal Romance (多情江山), mostly because it's set in Shunzhi era. There are rarely dramas depicting this emperor and his renowned love for Consort Donggo as the main focus, which is shame bc I find them very interesting, so I'm glad this one does. 

I just started Legend of Banshu yesterday. Pretty enjoyable so far imo. 

I've just started Love Me If You Dare.

EDIT: Since that's ^ currently airing and I'm all caught up. I've decided to start Battle of Changsha.

Edited by snitchseeker