Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♡ Minnie ♡

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

It's fun that both of them started out as a model.

Compare to other models,Annie Chen can act so i'd love to watch her drama :)

Oh really? I didn't know that. They totally look it though, so I guess I'm not that surprised. 

the main one I want to watch is Investigative Hero (ihero). i'm not sure when it's going to air, but it looks like the budget is pretty good. hopefully the script won't be a complete mess.... i think that's the faultiest part of taiwanese dramas lol

i'm also waiting for My Name is Chen Yi Jun. it stars tammy chen as a political figure, but i don't think the preview is out yet. 

i think i'm gonna check out the Empress of China, but that 80 episode count is somewhat of a turnoff lol 

Woah, looks intense. I like how it seems like the plot doesn't revolve around a love line. And dang, Tammy Chen. I watched Lavender ages ago, and haven't seen anything she's been in since. I'm gonna check out Empress of China too because of how good the production quality looks. I'll just drop it if I get bored, lol. 

I think the same happened to me! I was watching on Youtube and they stopped subbing at around 29 or 30 :( I understand Chinese so I was able to watch the rest and get the main idea lol 

Yeah, lol, we must've been watching from the same channel. I tried watching without subs, but I couldn't bring myself to do it since I wasn't getting some of the more detailed stuff. I'll try to hold out some more, but I might give in and just watch without subs.

Edited by hess

Empress of China,it's still good until now,very impressed with the cast  :omg: (not Fan Bing Bing tho )

I dont really know where else to ask but can any of you guys tell me where can I watch my sassy girlfriend with subs? (the one where Eddie Peng is in)  :._.: please

It's only available in Viki, apparently :D

http://www.viki.com/videos/188757v-my-sassy-girl-episode-1

For me now: The condor heroes 2014

the cast are good,just don't like Xiao Long Nu  :._.:

Same here...tbh no one seems to like Xiao long nu. I didn't watch the older version so I don't know what will happen, but I hope she won't be the main character for long. Although that's not likely :(

I'm watching Legend of Zhen Huan now. And I'm loving it. I didn't want to watch it because of how many episodes there are, but I was finally convinced by a friend, and wow it's definitely worth it. 

终æžæ¶å¥³ a.k.a. Angel 'N' Devil, because I've followed every single KO/Zhong Ji series. It's sort of an easy watch and relieves stress.

Someone Like You just started and I'm watching because I heart Kristen Ren and Kingone

Gotta start Da Mo Yao and Boss and Me soon

终æžæ¶å¥³ a.k.a. Angel 'N' Devil, because I've followed every single KO/Zhong Ji series. It's sort of an easy watch and relieves stress.

I still haven't watched KO One 2 and 3 completely yet lol

I still haven't watched KO One 2 and 3 completely yet lol

I can understand, KO One 2 wasn't that good lol. Tbh although I finished watching that one, actually there were some episodes in the middle that I skipped/didn't watch, because I was busy at that time and afterwards I felt too lazy. I was diligently watching the later part of the show because Hwang In Deok/Huang Ren De appeared.

Edited by piggy68gal

I can understand, KO One 2 wasn't that good lol. Tbh although I finished watching that one, actually there were some episodes in the middle that I skipped/didn't watch, because I was busy at that time and afterwards I felt too lazy. I was diligently watching the later part of the show because Hwang In Deok/Huang Ren De appeared.

Honestly I FFd to see what happened to everyone 10 years ago and then watched the ending lol...way too much angst going on though I did enjoy the mixing of the OTPs from Silver and Gold dimension with Xiao Qiao and Zhou Yu instead of Ya Se and Wu Xiong. I'll just out KO One 3 eventually though...

Finished Da Mo Yao and now watching The Virtuous Queen of Han. After reading on wiki, I realized that the king from Virtuous Queen of Han is also the king in Da Mo Yao. Now I can't really ship the king and Wei Zifu in Virtuous Queen of Han because I know what's going to happen. 

Edited by ring

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

My Answer: Line Walker (TVB Drama)

2OSJhUV.jpg

Omg I'm super late but I just finished line walker and ughhhh I was in love w it like I can't get over this drama. Amazing action w funny scenes from the main couple and it was perfect . Anyone know of dramas similar to this?

The Legend of Zhen Huan

Yessss, I finished it not too long ago and loved it

Yessss, I finished it not too long ago and loved it

I finished it yesterday !  :lol:  I'm waiting for more recommendations from my friend... I might watch 'The Empress of China', but I heard the script is similar to 'The Legend of Zhen Huan', like, royal politics and all that.  Not sure I want a repeat tbh...

I finished it yesterday !  :lol:  I'm waiting for more recommendations from my friend... I might watch 'The Empress of China', but I heard the script is similar to 'The Legend of Zhen Huan', like, royal politics and all that.  Not sure I want a repeat tbh...

I watched a few ep of Empress of China and wasn't a fan. The plot and the dialogue wasn't as interesting for me. I heard there's more focus on the love lines and not much on the politics, so might be different enough to interest you. Plus It looks absolutely gorgeous.

I watched a few ep of Empress of China and wasn't a fan. The plot and the dialogue wasn't as interesting for me. I heard there's more focus on the love lines and not much on the politics, so might be different enough to interest you. Plus It looks absolutely gorgeous.

I saw a few stills from "Empress of China"; the costumes look absolutely gorgeous, but because they're low-cuts I hear the scenes will only contain head shots... that pretty much killed the aesthetic aspect of the film imo. I don't know, I'm going to wait for more recommendations before I start any more- I hope h#it's more historical than modern day ones çause "A Beijing Love Story" was as boring af.

What are you watcing at the mo?

I saw a few stills from "Empress of China"; the costumes look absolutely gorgeous, but because they're low-cuts I hear the scenes will only contain head shots... that pretty much killed the aesthetic aspect of the film imo. I don't know, I'm going to wait for more recommendations before I start any more- I hope h#it's more historical than modern day ones çause "A Beijing Love Story" was as boring af.

What are you watcing at the mo?

Yeah, I heard that too, but apparently Taiwan will still air the original version. Currently not watching anything. I'll probably watch line walker or misaeng next because of the good reviews. If you get any good historical drama recs lemme know! I was desperate to find a good historical drama to watch after LZH, but didn't have much luck. I ended up watching legend of lu zhen, and it had a very similar plot but more focus on the love lines, less developed characters, and the female lead wasn't as badass. Edited by hess

Boysitter and The New World. Both Taiwanese, both pretty good. They're on totally different ends of the spectrum though. Boysitter is so comedic and light-hearted while The New World is kinda serious and heavy. I'll probably keep watching them both until the end unless they really start to disappoint me

Finish watching da mo Yao and swordsman. Of to watch Prince of Lan Ling and after that Princess of Lan Ling. I love wuxia/ancient Chinese dramas.

Currently watching Angel 'n' Devil and Boysitter. Gave up love cheque charge. George can act but the main girl sucks.

currently watching Love Against the Light - é€†å…‰ä¹‹æ‹ - a web drama,only 20 minutes/ep  :rlytearpls:

the main girl looks so beautiful  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

v6hngRC.jpg4827a92djw1ejnt79u0kij20qo0f00v8.jpg

Edited by Binay

I want to watch Empress of China. The outfits looks so pretty.

Out of curiosity... Does anybody know what is considered a very good rating for cdrama and twdrama?

Edited by Serechan