Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♡ Minnie ♡

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

Finished: Go Go Squid, The Untamed, Goodbye My Princess, Princess Silver and Love and Destiny.

Currently watching: Some TVB stuff

Next project: Maybe Rise of the Phoenixes

Love is better than immortality: this was a good introduction to Chinese drama. Despite the terrible CGI and acting, the drama was fun and cute. The main dude was hot so there’s that. Overall, I’d give it a 8/10

On 10/6/2019 at 10:13 PM, AwkwardMango said:

Love is better than immortality: this was a good introduction to Chinese drama. Despite the terrible CGI and acting, the drama was fun and cute. The main dude was hot so there’s that. Overall, I’d give it a 8/10

oh wow! I also just watched it because it was recommended on my youtube page and it was really funny! :lovestruck: although i preferred the 2nd male lead compared to the 1st i really liked the ending and the plot twist of love interest!

-

i'm right now watching a love so beautiful, it's really cute! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Love_So_Beautiful

Edited by moondust

Rewatching 'The Untamed' (for the 4th time this month) in anticipation for the Spin-off Movie, 'The Living Dead' that comes out at the end of the month 

Next on my list: Men With Swords

9 hours ago, Polaris_Tae said:

Rewatching 'The Untamed' (for the 4th time this month) in anticipation for the Spin-off Movie

big mood. I love that show even if the action scenes are often unintentionally funny.

• Like 1

Finished:

The Untamed

Currently Watching:

Guardian

The Kings Avatar

Next:

Noble Aspirations

Advance Bravely

Edited by Polaris_Tae

On 10/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, Polaris_Tae said:

Rewatching 'The Untamed' (for the 4th time this month) in anticipation for the Spin-off Movie, 'The Living Dead' that comes out at the end of the month 

Next on my list: Men With Swords

dp twin :lovestruck: i also highly recommend the audio novel version if you haven't started it yet! it's the same voice actor for wwx in the live action and same voice actor for lwj in the donghua. it's very high quality!

-

i just started Oh! My Emperor - it's quite funny! 

• Like 1

I finished watching the untamed..so good 

On 10/15/2019 at 5:59 AM, moondust said:

dp twin :lovestruck: i also highly recommend the audio novel version if you haven't started it yet! it's the same voice actor for wwx in the live action and same voice actor for lwj in the donghua. it's very high quality!

-

i just started Oh! My Emperor - it's quite funny! 

how is this emperor show ? Xiao Zhan is in it right ? 

3 hours ago, WeiWuxian said:

I finished watching the untamed..so good 

how is this emperor show ? Xiao Zhan is in it right ? 

i love your username and display picture :ilove:

it's very funny, and yes xiao zhan is in it. he's not main character so he doesn't get the girl unfortunately 😞

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, moondust said:

i love your username and display picture :ilove:

it's very funny, and yes xiao zhan is in it. he's not main character so he doesn't get the girl unfortunately 😞

thanks...:)

Does he have lot of scenes in the show .? if yes, then I will watch even if he doesn't get the girl .. 

Finished a bunch of dramas since my last post (A Love For Separation, A Little Reunion, 2x older Li Xian dramas etc)

Starting Sword Dynasty tomorrow.

I just finished Gank Your Heart. It had a slow start, but it wasn't too bad once it got things going.