Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♡ Minnie ♡

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

Boss & Me(2014) 

5nRdera.jpg

Legend of Lu zhen(2013)  :ilove: 

5lvuzBy.jpg

• Like 4

OMG SAME! And omg your sig  :ahmagah: I totally ship! You have excellent taste! 

I ship them after watched Luzhen,their chemistry was so amazing :ilove:

How about you?   :smile:

Edited by Binay
  • Like 3

Me too! Although I was pulled between shipping Luzhen (the girl) with the emperor and shipping her with Gao Zhan, é™ˆæ™“ and Zanilia Zhao's chemistry is still the best  :lub: 

So you finished the show? Who else did you ship? Oh and the ending is so sad...  :rlytearpls: 

Yeah,the ending is sad but it's still a happy ending :)

I only ship them, both of them are too beautiful  :horror:

Fans call them are XiaoYing(Chen Xiao & Zhao Li Ying) and Passive Couple LOL 

If they're dating or one day get married, their child will be the cutest chinese baby !  :ilove:

tumblr_najcnoosKm1tjdq7ho1_250.giftumblr_ndbjp28mTh1tjdq7ho5_250.giftumblr_najzwo5YDA1tjdq7ho2_250.gif

cred: [email protected]

Edited by Binay
  • Like 3

You're killing me with these gifs! I hope they are paired more often in tv shows. If only they could date for real   :ahmagah:

They are so visual in historical costumes too...their baby would be so gorgeous with both of their visuals combined

U7459P1275DT20130924140507.jpg

They actually kissed and made out quite a lot in the Legend of luzhen hehe 

I'm pretty sure they're dating because of this

K6X1opJ.jpg

they even have couple stuff  :hurr:

hope they will have a modern drama together in future,just miss them on screen so much  :cry:

• Like 4

For me now: The condor heroes 2014

the cast are good,just don't like Xiao Long Nu  :._.:

The_Condor_Heroes_2014_tv_series_poster.

Boysitter(2014 - still airing)

Synopsis:

Yuan Fei is a modern 28 year old single mom with a 6 year old daughter. She has been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend who has no intentions of getting married. Things become complicated when a younger playboy enters the mix that could, potentially make him and her current boyfriend falter and maybe just, change their take on relationships. The drama is produced by Wang Pei Hua, who has previous credits for having written and produced ‘A Fierce Wife’. (cred: on99.se)

Preview

You can watch 1st ep with Engsub here

just watched and i already like it  :)

Edited by Binay
  • Like 1

Do you like it so far? I want to watch it for Chen Xiao haha but idk how I feel about Michelle Chen as XLN. 

Until now,I like it.  It's a bit different from old versions , but i have to admit that the cast in this ver. are really pretty and the ost is good too :)

Dramas from Yu Zheng, you can watch just for fun & don't think to much about it :lol:  

Edited by Binay

I started this right after I read that it's by the same people as The Fierce Wife. Interesting so far, looking forward to see how this turns out. Digging the whole Vanness look the guy's got going, lol. Don't really have a thing for long hair or skinny guys, but it works on him. 

IKR? He looks good with long hair  :ahmagah:

i heard that this is his 1st drama and Annie Chen as main girl, that why i'm so excited to watch it  :smile:

Edited by Binay

I couldn't agree more with the last comment! 

Are you watching any other Chinese dramas or just ROCH? I just finished watching Da Mo Yao so now I'm bored haha

just ROCH, i'm still waiting for Emperess of China(Fan Bing Bing ver.) will air in this month, it looks promising  :smile:

NtlaijT.jpg?1

Edited by Binay

Yeah, he didn't look that great in the pics and trailer, but in the drama he's pretty good looking. First drama and he lands a spot as one of the lead males? Nice. I like how this drama isn't obvious about which male is the lead, so you don't automatically know who the girl will end up with. This is actually my first Annie Chen drama. She's really pretty. 

It's fun that both of them started out as a model.

Compare to other models,Annie Chen can act so i'd love to watch her drama :)

Empress of China,it's still good until now,very impressed with the cast  :omg: (not Fan Bing Bing tho )

currently watching Love Against the Light - é€†å…‰ä¹‹æ‹ - a web drama,only 20 minutes/ep  :rlytearpls:

the main girl looks so beautiful  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

v6hngRC.jpg4827a92djw1ejnt79u0kij20qo0f00v8.jpg

Edited by Binay

Journey of Flower  :chu:  :chu: 

xk57WnQ.jpg

• Like 1