Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
♡ Minnie ♡

What Chinese Or Taiwanese Drama Are You Currently Watching?

MLOPz8Z3_55f751_c.jpg

Love Myself Or You

41460fd796.jpg?x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t

Fall in love with me

LightUpMyStar.jpg?2105de

You light up my star

Edited by twinky

Chinese:

The Ultimate Addiction (Tvb)

Cosmetology High (it's so funny)

Runaway Sweetheart (adaptation of To The Beautiful You...so)

Rewatching:

Moonlight Resonance

Empresses in the Palace

Line Walker - a couple eps in

Da Mo Yao, or whatever the hell it's called now - barely started, only watched one ep so far

Pleasantly Surprised - on ep 14 i think. I put it on hold cus the subs were starting to lag. I think it's complete now tho. 

OH MY GOODNESS !!! IT'S SO GOOD RIGHT. I LOVE THESE TYPES OF DRAMAS - I GREW UP WATCHING THEM :cry:

OMO THERE IS A SECOND ONE :datass:

i'm enjoying it so far. I've never actually finished a tvb series though despite growing up watching HK movies. But i like triad movies and decided to give this one a try. Hopefully it keeps me interested cus i stopped watching Highs and Lows after about a dozen episodes.

i'm enjoying it so far. I've never actually finished a tvb series though despite growing up watching HK movies. But i like triad movies and decided to give this one a try. Hopefully it keeps me interested cus i stopped watching Highs and Lows after about a dozen episodes.

Oh really? I quite enjoyed HIGH AND LOWS....Have you seen E.U - I think it was rumored as THE ACADEMY 4?

Oh really? I quite enjoyed HIGH AND LOWS....Have you seen E.U - I think it was rumored as THE ACADEMY 4?

i liked it too but idk i just kinda lost interest with the family stuff and Raymond's "NIIIIIIICCCCCE" lol. I will probably pick it back up eventually. 

I don't know what that is haha. I'm not too familiar with TVB. If there are some good action/crime ones, feel free to recommend! 

i liked it too but idk i just kinda lost interest with the family stuff and Raymond's "NIIIIIIICCCCCE" lol. I will probably pick it back up eventually. 

I don't know what that is haha. I'm not too familiar with TVB. If there are some good action/crime ones, feel free to recommend! 

Oh I see ~ I think a lot of HK dramas are good. They aren't as cliche as Korean or Taiwanese dramas eue Do not get me wrong I enoy a lot of TW-dramas and KR-dramas just HK-dramas are very unqiue for me ~

For Line Walker I'm dying to know who is the 5th UC - Like I knew from the beginning Raymond and that guy who got released from prison was an UC byt whoever is the 5th one - I'll probably won't see that coming.

Edited by Daehyun�Ariella

Oh I see ~ I think a lot of HK dramas are good. They aren't as cliche as Korean or Taiwanese dramas eue Do not get me wrong I enoy a lot of TW-dramas and KR-dramas just HK-dramas are very unqiue for me ~

spoiler tag that please T__T

OMO THERE IS A SECOND ONE :datass:

The first episode is pretty intense! I can totally tell they upped the budget for this one lol. There are quite a few strong female characters. Linda Chung's acting is a bit OTT though.

I highly recommend Last One Standing. It's pretty old (released in 2008) but it's literally one of the best dramas I've come across in recent years. It's a crime thriller, about Kevin Cheng trying to find and take down the guy who framed him for the murder of his stepfather. The entire drama is literally just based on that one case. You would think it'd drag, but it doesn't. 

It's all up on Youtube.  :datass: no English subs though :(

Edited by Scarwinds

Boss & Me(2014) 

5nRdera.jpg

Legend of Lu zhen(2013)  :ilove: 

5lvuzBy.jpg

• Like 4

Line Walker - a couple eps in

Da Mo Yao, or whatever the hell it's called now - barely started, only watched one ep so far

Pleasantly Surprised - on ep 14 i think. I put it on hold cus the subs were starting to lag. I think it's complete now tho. 

I didn't even know Da Mo Yao started!  I dropped Pleasantly Surprised/Love Myself Or You because I found myself rooting for the college boyfriend and I knew he wasn't going to be the one LOL 

Boss & Me(2014) 

5nRdera.jpg

Legend of Lu zhen(2013)  :ilove: 

5lvuzBy.jpg

OMG SAME! And omg your sig  :ahmagah: I totally ship! You have excellent taste! 

• Like 2

OMG SAME! And omg your sig  :ahmagah: I totally ship! You have excellent taste! 

I ship them after watched Luzhen,their chemistry was so amazing :ilove:

How about you?   :smile:

Edited by Binay
  • Like 3