Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Koya

OneHallyu's Token "Black Market" (cap: 225K wons)

I have 16 plats I may be willing to part with for 400k each. Yes, I'm aware of the current prices, but I'm also aware we're in drought, so your choice.

Would you be ok with 2.5 mio for 8 plats?

Would you be ok with 2.5 mio for 8 plats?

I can sell you 7 for 2.5 mill. Won't be going any lower.

looool 400k

i can hear nini screaming

sgehrurhthgh bye

nah sis stop it

y'all ruin the economy somewhere else

Okay I changed my mind. I rather not buy it. We have no mystery wons anymore and I need them wons.

If you dont find a buyer and consider selling them for lower let me know. I will buy them all but at most for 300k, cuz 400k is just insane...

24 :rlytearpls:

Youre getting there sis!!! I still need to sell you 5 plats rip but the competition for the V ring is high

sgehrurhthgh bye

nah sis stop it y'all ruin the economy somewhere else

Mystery Won ruined the economy. Wons aren't worth as much as they used to be with the influctuation.

Still selling. If someone takes 15 I might give them a discount.

Mystery Won ruined the economy. Wons aren't worth as much as they used to be with the influctuation.

how much of a discount

399362853045272577.png

Hnnn how much?

How do I buy a Custom Award form?

They're usually available in the WonHallyu section under 'general items', but since it's Award Season they're not available for purchase and will be after the season ends. For future questions, please direct them to the Ask The Events Team thread as we don't regularly check this thread~

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/

Edited by Haru

how much of a discount

399362853045272577.png

Hnnn how much?

discounted price?

Haven't decided. Name a price and I'll see if it's worth the effort I put into seeking these out.

They're usually available in the WonHallyu section under 'general items', but since it's Award Season they're not available for purchase and will be after the season ends. For future questions, please direct them to the Ask The Events Team thread as we don't regularly check this thread~

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/

Thank you! chuplz.png

Haven't decided. Name a price and I'll see if it's worth the effort I put into seeking these out.

4.5 million for 15

4. CAP on selling plat tokens. The current cap is going to be 225k

Summary: Plat prices seem to only go up and up, so we have come with a regulation to avoid the prices getting any crazier. The current will be 225k won for a plat

What does this mean?

That you cannot sell your plats for anything higher than 225k. You may go lower if you wish but anything higher will not be allowed

What will happen if i sell my plat tokens for more than 225k?

You will receive a 3 month ban from the events team as well as from receiving or buying prizes from us. Meaning during your ban you cannot play our games, receive prizes even if they are gifts and you cannot buy items from us

How will you know if someone is cheating?

Well this is hard so we will rely on users contacting an events team member with proof like link to the post where someone was trying to sell for higher or the PM where they did in order for us to check and verify and then provide the ban

Where will i know if im banned?

You will be notified via a PM if you were to be banned

Can you guys instead regulate every transaction via PM's like in the past?

One of the reasons why change from just spreadsheet to factual items in the market for the tokens is cause it was very time consuming to check PM's for people that wanted to sell tokens to each other and atm is not something we can do again. So we will rely on you guys to notify so be active and smart, dont get scammed

Where can i sell plats?

The Black Market Thread is your best bet.

Will the cap always  be 225k?

Well this is the first time we have put a cap on selling plats so we will see how it goes so changes might be made