Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Koya

OneHallyu's Token "Black Market" (cap: 225K wons)

To be honest, 60 platinum tokens are too hard to reach. Some peoples are already struggling to get 1 platinum token but increasing it to 60 is a tad too hard.

Not everyone will have the time to sit down and join the events/games that offer it as a prize. Especially if you live in the Asia Timezone like me where most of the events are too late for me to join in.

Also regarding rings, I wish that we can still choose to get our bias's ring even if someone already have it. Kind of suck that you might be working toward that particular bias but just because someone have more time than you to earn the platinum tokens needed, they get the ring ahead of you and thus you are unable to get the ring.

Also even though this is a "Blackmarket", I hope that there can be a limit on the price you can sell per platinum token. Or else price will just increasing and be more and more unrealistic.

Hopefully you guys will read through my suggestions. Thank you

this^

I know plats are supposed to be "rare", but it's really discouraging to see them just becoming more and more expensive.

Honestly if that's a question of "there's too many people having rings, we need to slow things down" how about restricting one ring per account (you can only have one ult bias ring, choose it well, period) and delete rings from accounts that have been banned /inactive for more than 6 to 12 months, making them available again to request for others. A bit of turnover wouldn't hurt at all on this precise case.

I swear to god people that want to get rings in 2017 are having it as hard as millenials wishing to buy a house. In the meantime, baby boomers have 4 rings, special items and unique badges, and they don't get why people complain. After all we can just get it via "hard-work" because it'll only make it more "rewarding". Fam this is a virtual ring on a forum, not a fucking house, give us a break. I've been grinding for this one fucking ring for 10 motherfucking months (lack of luck/time/connections didn't help), how much time is enough???

Also controlling prices of plats, putting limits to how expensive it can be, is a thing I've been advocating for ages, but here we are anyway.

Agreed, honestly.

my friend-list doesnt seem to want them so here to revive this dead thread.

Selling 5 plats so 1,125m total pm me plox.

deaddd no one follow this thread anymore so they cant see my offer im screaming

edit : dead it tooks 1h for someone to pm me.

mess at me missing this lmao

this thread is always a ghost town OTL but if anyone's selling plats, hit me up - obviously willing to pay max price (225k) per plat

96xW5mz.gif

Sign in to follow this