Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Koya

OneHallyu's Token "Black Market" (cap: 225K wons)

Guys seriously if you planned  to make such huge changes to prizes and which items can't be selled anymore you should have notified about this sooner and clearer because than some of us could have adjusted some decisions.

This is such a shady move xoxo

Edited by Tayenne

The problem is no it's not worth the hassle truly since it's literally just a small pic for an online forum nnnn

What important is that the user have the option of symbolizing smth with it and picking that item themselves that's what makes it special not how "rare" it is. 

Edited by Tayenne

that kinda kills the point of the rings tho, they won't be unique anymore

see above what unique vs rare means, just cause someone else has a ring with your bias doesn't mean your ring is any less worth

they will have another looking ring and description and it will mean smth different to them then yours does to you

at least allow to use the same idol under another name ... like why cockbloking for infinity and as some people mentioned some ppl who have rings just selfban or never come back and well gg for the people who want a ring with that bias

I like flags ilikeitplz.png 

why do we tho get infos just still step by step after many complaints, why doesn't have all of this being already known months/ weeks before

Edited by Tayenne

Suga is already taken so I'm leaving BTS alone don't worry lmao

Even with all my wons I won't be able to buy enough plats anyway

suga stans are luckily not posseive tho, ready for sugas harem with 3 wifes

wQW1nTB.gif

Lol does it work if I ask for an Agust D ring

you can get the same idol as long the other ring holders don't mind, I mean etheral has "min yoongi" while I have "yoongi", you can pick the name you want but usually it still doesn't matter if you use another name if it's the same idol

Well Yoongi stans are the best ♥

Might get enough plats in a year or two

yoongi stans, best stans <3 and goodluck hopefully there will be more games hosted to win some plats

100? imstupid.png

ye there was a bug and you could by jas tayeong ring in the shop for 1 won, they fixed it after 1 week tho

Hi bae I'm still eternally grateful how many plats are you missing

tumblr_p6odjc00ww1r0vruco9_250.gif

I can't wait to see when you finally get your badge and don't worry I have now all the plats I needed and am just waiting to get my ring

tumblr_p6odjc00ww1r0vruco9_250.gif

Sign in to follow this