Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

Nugu Nation

Nugu Nation

Also known as "~ The Official "Nugu Nation" Thread~"(formerly run by @˹AS˼)

Former (old) banner:

Spoiler

Ndp3Hkf.png
tUhyStJ.png
uEcK2h7.png
fJJoOsm.png

Here, you may discuss nuguslesser-talked about groups/idols/artists.

Praise the nugus you love, discover those you've never heard of, or those who you feel don't get much love in OH.

It is your discretion to determine who is 'nugu' from who isn't. Remember to be respectful towards each other.

You are encouraged to share your thoughts in here or elsewhere, such as K-MUSIC recommendations or the K-Hip-Hop/R&B thread.

If you have any suggestions/queries about the information presented here, don't hesitate to ask or share your thoughts!

RULES:

[1Posting audio (e.g., Spotify) and YouTube videos

Spoiler

You might find that there isn't an automatic restriction when it comes to sharing pictures/videos like there was before, however, just because you can post an infinite amount of pictures/videos doesn't mean you should. Not everyone has good internet connection & endlessly scrolling through posts isn't fun at all.

We weren't able to rectify that via the ACP, so we've had to implement a new rule that will hopefully stop anyone from trying to abuse this, so please just stick to what we had before to be on the safe side: 15 images and 4 videos maximum per post. Thank you.

Violations result in the following consequences as stated here:

Excessive Posting of Images and/or Videos - 1 Point + Other sanctions
1st offense - 1 point + posting rights removed (1 day)
2nd offense - 2 points + posting rights removed (3 days)
3rd+ offense - 2 points + suspension (3 days)

If you intend on including more than 4 videos, place your videos across posts. Alternatively, you may include links.

[2Linking to Illegal Downloads & Unlicensed Streaming Sites

Spoiler

… do not link to illegal downloads, or unlicensed streaming sites on the OneHallyu public forum.

It is technically illegal, and is not in the best interest of the site. If you link to illegal content it will be removed by a moderator. Repeated failure to heed this rule by a user may result in an account suspension of which the duration shall be decided at the moderator's discretion.

If you see any posts linking to this type of content please do report it, so a moderator may take action to address it. 

This rule also applies to torrenting sites.

[3] Claiming WON

Spoiler

For each reply to a topic, the OP and users each receive 100 WON. You are allowed to request for 100 additional WON per post made here.
For example, if you post 5 times, you may request for 500 additional WON.

HISTORY:

2020 [ 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 ]

Edited by Chuan
  • Like 20
  • Dislike 3

nugu enthusiast here at your service~

Speaking of Nugu's, I really, really, really wish someone would create an Official A-Jax and DMTN thread so I can lounge in. I'd do it, but I'm about to go to sleep and don't really care to do all of that stuff. I just want to spazz in their home threads <3

• Like 2

Speaking of Nugu's, I really, really, really wish someone would create an Official A-Jax and DMTN thread so I can lounge in. I'd do it, but I'm about to go to sleep and don't really care to do all of that stuff. I just want to spazz in their home threads <3

i dont mind doing one for a-jax. i'll prob just end up copying from akp lol

• Like 1

I will do the DMTN thread (eventually...). Inati just tweeted that they will have a new song coming out soon (he deleted the tweet afterward though).

• Like 1

I will do the DMTN thread (eventually...). Inati just tweeted that they will have a new song coming out soon (he deleted the tweet afterward though).

Lol, I was just about to ask you if you're gonna start the thread for DMTN Bin.  :stare:

And ermygah, what?! new song?! PLEASEEEEEEE. 

Lol, I was just about to ask you if you're gonna start the thread for DMTN Bin.  :stare:

And ermygah, what?! new song?! PLEASEEEEEEE. 

Actually, can you do it? I'm too lazy xD

Here's the previous OP: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XM8W_d911KwJ:hallyu8.com/topic/281-dmtndalmatian-%EB%8B%AC%EB%A7%88%EC%8B%9C%EC%95%88-official-thread/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

you can't copy the "spoiler" and "MVs" so just post them manually.

Here's the previous OP: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XM8W_d911KwJ:hallyu8.com/topic/281-dmtndalmatian-%EB%8B%AC%EB%A7%88%EC%8B%9C%EC%95%88-official-thread/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

SIGHSSSSS. 

Trust you to make me do something like this. 

Okok, brb. 

I've seen the gif before, but who is it?

Crayonpop Way.

^ Hi Tee!

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/638-dmtndalmatian-%EB%8B%AC%EB%A7%88%EC%8B%9C%EC%95%88-official-thread/

:ahmagah:

• Like 1

<333333333333 *breathless* I just woke up, too!!!!! you have no idea how that just f*cking made my EVENINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fjehfewjsldsherfdjlfhew

As scary as things were looking, these are the things that make you breath a sigh of relief!!

And Thank you!!!! ^_^ I look forward to the thread!!!

i dont mind doing one for a-jax. i'll prob just end up copying from akp lol

I don't mind! Lol! The more members, the more time consuming doing these things can really be. I don't care where it comes from, but I'm sure you'll do it better than me, so thank you!!!! :D