4659 replies to this topic

#4641 comingcentury

comingcentury

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:37 AM

Has the game had a massive overhaul or is it just me?

Like the song orders have changed and the artists are now alphabetically when you scroll through the cards?

Also Hyoyeon got added today.

#4642 수리수리

수리수리

THE CHANCE OF LOVE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:36 AM

Has the game had a massive overhaul or is it just me?

Like the song orders have changed and the artists are now alphabetically when you scroll through the cards?

Also Hyoyeon got added today.

im really ticked off about the artist order being moved around. it just seems sloppy as hell to me now

#4643 evil4life

evil4life

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:10 PM (Edited by evil4life, 18 April 2018 - 01:11 PM.)

Soooo I guess I was feeling lucky and decided theme exchange my R Yoona only to end up spending almost 10k because I got EVERY theme BESIDES the one I wanted!!! Definitely the LAST time I’m ever spending my precious coins on such garbage

#4644 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:24 PM

Soooo I guess I was feeling lucky and decided theme exchange my R Yoona only to end up spending almost 10k because I got EVERY theme BESIDES the one I wanted!!! Definitely the LAST time I’m ever spending my precious coins on such garbage

The same thing happened to me with taeyeon, I ended up upgrading the damn card lol. I'd rather buy a R card selector than a theme exchanger, it's more expensive but at least you get the theme you want I guess.

#4645 evil4life

evil4life

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:31 PM (Edited by evil4life, 18 April 2018 - 01:43 PM.)

The same thing happened to me with taeyeon, I ended up upgrading the damn card lol. I'd rather buy a R card selector than a theme exchanger, it's more expensive but at least you get the theme you want I guess.

i mean when you think about it the whole thing makes no sense since spending 2 theme exchanges = 1 R card selector so its only worth using if the artist only has 2 themes and the card is R.

idk why these idiots dont just let us pick the cards, add LE cards, or just remove the stupid thing

#4646 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,694 posts
  • LocationIn the Loonaverse with Heekki Minaj, Hyunssie J, Seully Clarkson, Yeojin Swift, Viyonce, Soulney Houston, Lipstina Aguilera, Choeriana Grande, Yves Saint Laurent, Chuuriah Carey, Wonnah Montana, and their newest member Olivia Hyessey! OT12 is now complete! Always remember the golden rule: Stan talent, stan Loona! #AlsoStanSR18G

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

I haven't even checked the order of the songs for like a week. All I do is check in, buy coins or diamonds and then upgrade my cards. I don't really play as much as I used to

#4647 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

i mean when you think about it the whole thing makes no sense since spending 2 theme exchanges = 1 R card selector so its only worth using if the artist only has 2 themes and the card is R.

idk why these idiots dont just let us pick the cards, add LE cards, or just remove the stupid thing

exactly, in the end R card selector is cheaper and it actually gives you a card

#4648 xssulx

xssulx

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

Ugh, the new order of the cards is so annoying. Why change something that was fine to begin with?! :twitch:

#4649 수리수리

수리수리

THE CHANCE OF LOVE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

I haven't even checked the order of the songs for like a week. All I do is check in, buy coins or diamonds and then upgrade my cards. I don't really play as much as I used to

i think they changed it like 12 hours ago so you didnt even miss much i guess

#4650 Starfire.

Starfire.

Cake

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,497 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:29 PM (Edited by Starfire., 18 April 2018 - 10:30 PM.)

I always used the selectors despite it costing more because I could at least get a theme on my own terms rather than at random

Ugh, the new order of the cards is so annoying. Why change something that was fine to begin with?! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I find it funny how they had time to change something that was perfectly fine but still hasn't added a cardbook reward system 0u0plz.png

#4651 xssulx

xssulx

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

I find it funny how they had time to change something that was perfectly fine but still hasn't added a cardbook reward system https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

!!!!!
tumblr_ojdqadkIk21umiek2o1_r1_250.gif

#4652 nxxna

nxxna

起承轉結

• PipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Location마니라

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

I'M SCREAMING

THAT MEANS WE'RE GETTING AGUST D AND RM!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#4653 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,694 posts
  • LocationIn the Loonaverse with Heekki Minaj, Hyunssie J, Seully Clarkson, Yeojin Swift, Viyonce, Soulney Houston, Lipstina Aguilera, Choeriana Grande, Yves Saint Laurent, Chuuriah Carey, Wonnah Montana, and their newest member Olivia Hyessey! OT12 is now complete! Always remember the golden rule: Stan talent, stan Loona! #AlsoStanSR18G

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:00 AM

I'M SCREAMING

Umm... wrong Superstar

#4654 수리수리

수리수리

THE CHANCE OF LOVE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

I'M SCREAMING

who

#4655 wei

wei

I just wasted 25k won

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • LocationIn the world of visual novels

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

Today's superstar mission is Kick. Well then

Screenshot_20180424_182121.png

#4656 do kyungsoup

do kyungsoup

Idol

• PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationI'm not a monkey... but I love banana (-ᴥ-)

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:30 AM

Today's superstar mission is Kick. Well then

https://preview.ibb.co/b8Fp8c/Screenshot...

Is it just me or does your 'lay out' looks totally different than mine

Where can you find those challenges that unlock etc

#4657 evil4life

evil4life

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

so what do you guys think of the new premium packs? personally i don't mind since it lets me complete my theme for say Dream 2018 faster but at the same time it will probably force me to use my coins to get for example another S Amber card so i can make her into Rs and its not worth getting another 500 D.O EXO-K cards. 

#4658 bluesargent

bluesargent

☆you are my starlight☆

• PipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts
  • Locationfighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

I don't know if I should use my diamonds to buy the TVXQ Circle S pack or a 2018 PCP 30 ohdearplz.png TVXQ is one of my top 5 groups but I already have the theme I want in R and the cards are leveled up pretty high so I don't see myself switching to this theme. But I'm one of those people who feels like they HAVE to collect the LE cards. I only have 475 diamonds so I could only buy one of the TVXQ packs and I know there's a chance I would get duplicates and then that's just pretty much a waste. 0u0plz.png I want the 2018 PCP 30 because I'm trying to switch my Dream theme to Go but I don't have enough Dalcom Coins to buy even one theme exchanger, let alone 7, and buying A cards with DC and upgrading them is going to be tedious and resource-consuming when most of my Dream Chewing Gum cards are R.

#4659 wei

wei

I just wasted 25k won

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • LocationIn the world of visual novels

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:02 AM (Edited by wei, 25 April 2018 - 12:05 AM.)

Is it just me or does your 'lay out' looks totally different than mine
Where can you find those challenges that unlock etc

Screenshot_20180425_124703.png

Th layout that you saw from my screenshot is the Superstar mission screen. At the league screen, select "Superstar" , then "Ready".

If you are talking about challenges, switch back to "Weekly" , select "Ready" before choosing "Challenge".

Screenshot_20180425_124729.png

#4660 comingcentury

comingcentury

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:11 AM

Oh Yoona was added in a new update.

Up, Up and Away!