Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:32 AM

I have no idea how to play this game and what the cards mean

You might want to refer to this it explain all 

#4562 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• LOVED
  • 11,941 posts
  • LocationIn the Loonaverse with Heekki Minaj, Hyunssie J, Seully Clarkson, Yeojin Swift, Viyonce, Soulney Houston, Lipstina Aguilera, Choeriana Grande, Yves Saint Laurent, Chuuriah Carey, and their newest member Wonnah Montana! Just 1 more goddess to go! Always remember the golden rule: Stan talent, stan Loona! #AlsoStanSR18G

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

I have no idea how to play this game and what the cards mean

The higher the grade of your cards the higher the score you get when you play a song

#4563 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• LOVED
  • 5,172 posts
  • Locationel dorado

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

Thanks wow I suck at this though. TvT I am still stuck at the easy levels. Normal are so hard.

#4564 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• LOVED
  • 11,941 posts
  • LocationIn the Loonaverse with Heekki Minaj, Hyunssie J, Seully Clarkson, Yeojin Swift, Viyonce, Soulney Houston, Lipstina Aguilera, Choeriana Grande, Yves Saint Laurent, Chuuriah Carey, and their newest member Wonnah Montana! Just 1 more goddess to go! Always remember the golden rule: Stan talent, stan Loona! #AlsoStanSR18G

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

Off topic but when I'm bored I play Airplane for fun and I always 3 star it so easily now. Throwback to the times all of us were struggling and couldn't pass it unless we smashed our fingers on the screen repeatedly rlytearpls.png

#4565 Minerva_

Minerva_

Cake

• LOVED
  • 4,181 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:08 PM

Off topic but when I'm bored I play Airplane for fun and I always 3 star it so easily now. Throwback to the times all of us were struggling and couldn't pass it unless we smashed our fingers on the screen repeatedly https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I was so close to 3 starring Airplane and Step a while back. I missed 1 note on both songs rlytearpls.png

#4566 민덩방아

민덩방아

Debutee

• LOVED
  • 183 posts
  • LocationJIM-IN Can't JIM-OUT

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:42 PM

I THINK FEBRUARY IS MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR NOW

Ayeee that's wassup. Gotta love Triple S day specifically tho

The day has come 

27906743_10211206287661923_1179655890_o.

#4567 vanilltae

vanilltae

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:40 AM (Edited by vanilltae, 10 February 2018 - 06:23 AM.)

Can anyone help me rise my groups level cause i'm tired of playing the same songs to rank higher since i always get the best cards for big groups (smh suju ;;).

I also play a lot of songs one day and completely forget about it at the end of the week so i naturally drop out

#4568 Chim Chim Star™

Chim Chim Star™

Your Noona is Ready™

• LOVED
  • 1,809 posts
  • Location@ Genius Lab

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

Can anyone help me rise my groups level cause i'm tired of playing the same songs to rank higher since i always get the best cards for big groups (smh suju ;;).

I also play a lot of songs one day and completely forget about it at the end of the week so i naturally drop out

Go upgrade the 3-4 card groups as soon as you can~ these card groups rotate faster and you don't really need to spend so much RP on so many cards everytime you upgrade. Examples are all the soloists, duos, and three-member groups. Make use of your Dalcom coins too, save up 1200 (1 S card) or 3600 (1 R card) for quicker upgrades!

#4569 minhoe

minhoe

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Locationpearl aqua sky

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

I wish there was a way to opt out of NCT anything in this game. It's so fucking annoying to swipe through all the subunits and all the ugly cards the game insists on giving you.

#4570 민덩방아

민덩방아

Debutee

• LOVED
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:58 AM (Edited by 민덩방아, 13 February 2018 - 11:07 AM.)

I wish there was a way to opt out of NCT anything in this game. It's so fucking annoying to swipe through all the subunits and all the ugly cards the game insists on giving you.

It has 6 sub units groups in the game, its way too muchwthplz.png and my inventory is 730/730 i can't even get more inventory slot alr unimpressed.png  Lets wait for this XwHlcAs.jpg

#4571 TAKADA KENTA

TAKADA KENTA

STAN KENTASUS!

• PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

How long does a user have to be absent to enable the return event? I got it after installing the game again last month (i quit back in 2016). Grinding for RPs just takes so much work and i'm kind of losing interest again (unless we're getting burning time or the power up event soon). I want to upgrade my Dumb Dumb theme to R and include NCT Dream on my Top 5 but i'm so poor;;

Idk why they have to make two groups for NCT Dream. Why can't they just make an edit for Jaemin like what they did to Yeri? Same goes for 127. And to think we're gonna get ANOTHER one with NCT U (Boss) too...........

#4572 민덩방아

민덩방아

Debutee

• LOVED
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

How long does a user have to be absent to enable the return event? I got it after installing the game again last month (i quit back in 2016). Grinding for RPs just takes so much work and i'm kind of losing interest again (unless we're getting burning time or the power up event soon). I want to upgrade my Dumb Dumb theme to R and include NCT Dream on my Top 5 but i'm so poor;;

Idk why they have to make two groups for NCT Dream. Why can't they just make an edit for Jaemin like what they did to Yeri? Same goes for 127. And to think we're gonna get ANOTHER one with NCT U (Boss) too...........

We are getting burning time soon this month and i think there's update tomorrow for lunar new years event

I'm not really sure about the return event.  Probably will have update on the groups but not sure when

#4573 evil4life

evil4life

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

Dalcom coins are being sold for only 150 diamonds raepfaceplz.png  

but that event that hasnt started yet tho......

LaJ9Kmo.gif

#4574 Chim Chim Star™

Chim Chim Star™

Your Noona is Ready™

• LOVED
  • 1,809 posts
  • Location@ Genius Lab

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:20 AM (Edited by Chim Chim Star™, 14 February 2018 - 01:21 AM.)

It's also Jaehyun's birthday today, don't forget to log in! ahmagahplz.png

#4575 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• LOVED
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

Why is All Night a hidden stage? ADD IT TO THE GAME FOR REAL DAMN IT

#4576 xssulx

xssulx

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:02 AM

Why is All Night a hidden stage? ADD IT TO THE GAME FOR REAL DAMN IT

It's not a hidden stage???? :derp:
All Night is added like Nega Dola!

#4577 Chim Chim Star™

Chim Chim Star™

Your Noona is Ready™

• LOVED
  • 1,809 posts
  • Location@ Genius Lab

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

Spoiler

#4578 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• LOVED
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

It's not a hidden stage???? :derp:
All Night is added like Nega Dola!

Oh okay good, I thought it was. Sorry it was 1AM I read that wrong

#4579 Minerva_

Minerva_

Cake

• LOVED
  • 4,181 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

The hidden stage is Into the New World but it's the full song la.gif

#4580 snsdtwinkle

snsdtwinkle

Girl Group Trash

• LOVED
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:45 AM

The hidden stage is Into the New World but it's the full song :la:

SM can try as much as they want but nothing will ever make up them not celebrating SNSD’s 10th anniversary in the game, having added both Holiday and All Night 6 months ago, and also not getting new card themes for the girls. I will never forgive them smh this is the treatment the most popular girl group gets

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Read OP first, SuperStar SMTOWN, SMTOWN, Rhythm Game, Kpop, Android, iOS

Up, Up and Away!