UMJI MOODS

The B.E.S.T SISTAR Official Thread - FOUREVER SISTAR

they performed I Swear at show champion last year

They only perform on Show Champion if they don't have a chance to get awards on other music shows. They never went to Show Champion for TMB or GITM.

SISTAR is close to getting a PAK. Currently sitting at #2 on ichart weekly chart but Daum is being a little bitch and says SISTAR isn't on their daily chart (despite being #1 real time for the last 48 hours)

SISTAR is close to getting a PAK. Currently sitting at #2 on ichart weekly chart but Daum is being a little bitch and says SISTAR isn't on their daily chart (despite being #1 real time for the last 48 hours)

we should spam their twitter to update it, ugh this is bullshit....first BUGS now Daum......

They only perform on Show Champion if they don't have a chance to get awards on other music shows. They never went to Show Champion for TMB or GITM.

Do you think they will go there in two weeks when they go up against Big Bang?

Do you think they will go there in two weeks when they go up against Big Bang?

Don't think so. By that time their digital points and other points would have slowed down. There's no guaranteed win.

NO IN?????

how is that even possible without some kind of manipulation

It literally makes no sense wtf

I heard Daum is going to be removed?

how is that even possible without some kind of manipulation

It might be ..

In other news Baek Ah Yeon just took over melon chart for #2

Kpop music industry is like tug-of-war man.

And daum, what's going on with you guys man. Join the bandwagon and make sistar #1 like the other music charts ahaha...but seriously what's wrong with Daum..

The new song from their album is Bad Guy right because they have Bad Boy from their GITM album hehe

I saw the dance practice now, and I really like the dance, but what is with the gorilla pose lol? I guess it wouldn't be Sistar if they wouldn't have at least one awkward move  :har:

I'm just wondering, is Daum also doing this to other artist like the Big 3 artists or just with Sistar? Coz Bigbang got a PAK right? meaning they were updating it on time back then. just curious  :unimpressed:

Seems like reverse sajaegi to me  :imstupid:

They dropped on mnet too 

This song which is #22 on melon

CIPyTFrUAAAbCDV.jpg

appears #1 on mnet

CIPyTdrUYAAPAgh.jpg

So tell me isn't somebody purposely trying to avoid Sistar's PAK  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

Edited by swapp Its mE

Accoring to hanteo sales thread as of now Shake It mini sold 1319.

LE AWESOME.

I admire you guys for getting so many facts straight haha, love it.

Starship finally stopped with the stupid eye contact dance videos and went back to what a dance practice video should actually look like

yes! I hated that.

I love that Bora has her dance solo.

Ok by now sistar could have already had 3 pak ....

PAKs are only counted once a week, so no they wouldn't get 3 PAKs. Also no they can't get a PAK yet because they're still not #1 on instiz weekly chart. They're #2.

Edit: SISTAR are now at #1 instiz weekly but Mnet is now not cooperating (a random song with an EXID member is now #1 on Mnet) and Daum is still not cooperating.

Edited by jennaayy

PAKs are only counted once a week, so no they wouldn't get 3 PAKs. Also no they can't get a PAK yet because they're still not #1 on instiz weekly chart. They're #2.

Edit: SISTAR are now at #1 instiz weekly but Mnet is now not cooperating (a random song with an EXID member is now #1 on Mnet) and Daum is still not cooperating.

oh so I was eight !! I'm going to redit my post with stupid miss a stans lol

oh so I was eight !! I'm going to redit my post with stupid miss a stans lol

miss A fans were counting their PAKs incorrectly lmao only reason instiz kept giving them a new PAK on instiz was because dumb EXO fans kept streaming from 1-5am, making miss A lose their #1 on music charts. Instead of counting it as a new PAK, it should be counted as regaining their PAK.