OneHallyu

What Fan Fiction Are You Currently Reading?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

snsd OT9 fans tumblr

One Week Friends - Jungkook&OC The Dark Knight - Jungkook&OC A Love At First Bite - Jimin&Jimin All it took was a little shove - Jessica&Zico (REALLY GOOD)   Just finished one cal

The Last Sword, Hunhan  :derp:

The songbird and the sea- a yoonmin fanfiction. Just finished it a couple of days ago and I swear it was the best thing I have ever read. I haven't read a single book this well written. Would recommend 10000000000000000/10

Edited by Pork jimean
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The songbird and the sea- a yoonmin fanfiction. Just finished it a couple of days ago and I swear it was the best thing I have ever read. I haven't read a single book this well written. Would recommend 10000000000000000/10

I FEEL YOUUU!! i've been reading taekook fics my whole life but this is one of the best bts fic i have read!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm currently reading this Bokuto x Akaashi x Kuroo fic called 'The Sky and Guilt Are the Only Feelings I Have Left' that is a whole ass journey; I'm getting to the angsty bit and am honestly not ready at all. 

I also finished this Erwin x Levi fic called 'The Companion' which was a Firefly AU and an amazing read! 

• 2 weeks later...

oh my God, i'm re-reading this EXO fanfic i read 5 years ago and i'm so emotionally-drained again

this is a fucking masterpiece and i got so much chills at the climax and ending holy shit... being older now, i'm even more affected by the story than i was when i was like 17

When You Play With Fire (It Burns)

(uhh short summary: baekhyun is to be sacrificed by his modern tribe and he runs away to escape his fate, and then he meets chanyeol)

i can't believe fanfic writers are doing this for free holy shit

• 5 months later...

I finished two Erwin x Levi fanfics that made the current gruelling lockdown much more tolerable.

1. Dresden by hedera_helix on ao3. This fanfic is an absolute MASTERPIECE. It's one of the best things I've ever read online and it did not fail to make me feel so many emotions I haven't felt in years. It is probably better than many published books, which makes me wish the actual fic was able to be published so I could have a permanent copy to just peruse through whenever I feel like reminiscing what an amazing story it is. A classic!

2. Pledge by EllaBesmirched on ao3. Contrastingly from Dresden, which is very serious and intense, this was a light hearted, fun, yet addicting read. I really enjoyed it and flew through it in a few days! It was so nice to see Erwin and Levi grow up together and though there was some action in the end, seeing how their relationship initially flourished in a very 'college au' setting was so fun.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I like to read and have already read more than a hundred books. However, I hate writing. Every time I have to write an essay, I apply to writing service because I am really bad at it. By the way, if you have the same problem, just check reviews https://www.topwritersreview.com/blog/how-long-is-an-essay/ of various writing service and choose the best one. I am currently reading "The Return" by Nicholas Sparks, to be honest, I like it.

Edited by Xilova