Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
JimmyTutron

General Gaming Thread

i hope i didn't sound like i that. I just would rather play it on my ps3 because it's my main console now and i want to get the Trophies on there rather than achievements on the 360. I might be less motivated to do everything if i was getting achievements instead on a console i don't play on much anymore. Silly i know :lol:

No, you didn't. I just meant in general.  And I can see what you mean. I like how they offer you different endings in XIII-2, and I'd like to see those incorporated in Lightning Returns if possible. I just think it'd be a nice touch.

The only game I've got 1000G for is XIII-2, and Bayonetta (<3 Hnnng! My favourite game) isn't far behind. 

No, you didn't. I just meant in general.  And I can see what you mean. I like how they offer you different endings in XIII-2, and I'd like to see those incorporated in Lightning Returns if possible. I just think it'd be a nice touch.

The only game I've got 1000G for is XIII-2, and Bayonetta (<3 Hnnng! My favourite game) isn't far behind. 

for 360 i only have 100% on Eternal Sonata and a Halo game or 2. A couple arcade games too like Castlevanis SOTN and Shadow Complex. And then a bunch in the 700-999 range also. No way am i going to collect all the feathers in Assassin's Creed 2. No patience for that.

New gifs popping up for Saint's Row 4!

cr:@SaintsRow

All are treated equal, under law, by the Saints executive branch.

Nfr17V5.gif

The Saints President is in touch with the People.

YFrxRPW.gif

Loved SR3, and even if it isn't completely different I'm still looking forward to SR4. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

for 360 i only have 100% on Eternal Sonata and a Halo game or 2. A couple arcade games too like Castlevanis SOTN and Shadow Complex. And then a bunch in the 700-999 range also. No way am i going to collect all the feathers in Assassin's Creed 2. No patience for that.

I actually have no patience. Once I've completed the game, that's me. I don't go achievement hunting. Sure for some it feels like they've fully completed the game and have this sense of accomplishment, but I'm just too lazy :P

Also: Yaay SR4. I'll probably wait for it to go cheap and then buy it. Mostly because it doesn't look too different from 3

I got XIII-2 back in January this year but I still haven't touched it. My bf keeps telling me to play my games. :har:

I guess I'll have to get to it soon though... since Lightning Returns is looming over us now. :unimpressed:

Waiting for Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami X Fire Emblem the most tbh.

That is the game that will make me get a WiiU

tumblr_mlk9ql4xtz1r61mabo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhrux1ywes1rtm0y0o1_500.gif

So hyped  :ahmagah:

I NEED more news about it~

About 2 more weeks until the unveiling of Microsoft's next-gen console...

I kinda hate the fact that there are so many gamers who like K-pop... but they like different games than I do. :sad: /crey

I kinda hate the fact that there are so many gamers who like K-pop... but they like different games than I do. :sad: /crey

Me too.

I don't think many people here have played the games I have played in my life.  :horror:

I never played Bayonetta 1~ I hope they include it with Bayonetta 2 but I DOUBT IT.  :horror:

gonna have to find a copy before Bayo2 is out.

I never played Bayonetta 1~ I hope they include it with Bayonetta 2 but I DOUBT IT.  :horror:

gonna have to find a copy before Bayo2 is out.

It'll be going cheap since it's over 3 years old. It's definitely worth a purchase, it's one of my favourite games and the only one that I've replayed 4 times  :lub:

It'll be going cheap since it's over 3 years old. It's definitely worth a purchase, it's one of my favourite games and the only one that I've replayed 4 times  :lub:

Yeah it's like $10 used~ I'm just waiting for finals to be over before I splurge on video games. hehe  :meow:

I have so many 3DS games I want to buy ¬.¬

Fire Emblem Awakening

Luigi's Mansion 2

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Pokemon X

And Ace Attorney 5

I have so many 3DS games I want to buy ¬.¬

Fire Emblem Awakening

Luigi's Mansion 2

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Pokemon X

And Ace Attorney 5

:ahmagah:

I really want the new Animal Crossing the most tbh... well... Pokemon too.. ok.. I just want them all.

I was saving up to get Animal Crossing but my headphones somehow got sliced/ripped last week and I had to replace them. :donthinkso:

Me too.

I don't think many people here have played the games I have played in my life.  :horror:

Yeah... :._.: And there's only so much you can talk about if it's an old game lol. I only know one other person who plays both PC and 360 ver of Minecraft and also likes the K-pop groups I like so we talk about that sometimes, esp when there's new updates to the game. But other than that... :unimpressed:

Gawd damn it TN. I'm hoping this will be a dlc, but if I had to buy this on disc, better be at a discount price.

And it better be compatible with dlc I have.

Yeah... :._.: And there's only so much you can talk about if it's an old game lol. I only know one other person who plays both PC and 360 ver of Minecraft and also likes the K-pop groups I like so we talk about that sometimes, esp when there's new updates to the game. But other than that... :unimpressed:

I downloaded minecraft on iPad and just stared at it cause I didn't know what to do lmao

Waiting for Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami X Fire Emblem the most tbh.

wait is there a crossover game coming out or something?

what games do you like? 

:la:

Also i was going to make a thread about it but i guess i could just ask in here. Do many of you guys play Shin Megami Tensei? maybe you could recommend some? i've only heard good things about the series but i don't know where to start  :._.:

So I recently just got a PS3 (my first console in like... 8 years or so..)

I just finished FFXIII (I loved it. boohoo) and Uncharted and I'm planning to buy a new game this Sunday

Any suggestions? I want to buy FFXIII-2 but I'm having second thoughts. What game should I buy?

So I recently just got a PS3 (my first console in like... 8 years or so..)

I just finished FFXIII (I loved it. boohoo) and Uncharted and I'm planning to buy a new game this Sunday

Any suggestions? I want to buy FFXIII-2 but I'm having second thoughts. What game should I buy?

I enjoyed ff13 as well but found ff13-2 basic. Have you heard of Ni No Kuni? it got a lot of good reviews, however i have yet to finish it. Kinda got busy with studying & playing 3DS

I enjoyed ff13 as well but found ff13-2 basic. Have you heard of Ni No Kuni? it got a lot of good reviews, however i have yet to finish it. Kinda got busy with studying & playing 3DS

Really? Critics say everything got improved and the only downfall was only having 2 characters (I loved Fang so much  :sad: )

I heard of Ni No Kuni but they said it's kinda turn-based and pokemon-ish. I'm not that fond of those 2 characteristics. D: Thinking of Tomb Raider but it's still fairly new and knowing the cheapskate inside of me... I'd wait atleast 3 months for the price to go down  :raep:

Searched for jRPGs and is Eternal Sonata and Resonance of Fate good? Gameplay-wise?

Really? Critics say everything got improved and the only downfall was only having 2 characters (I loved Fang so much  :sad: )

I heard of Ni No Kuni but they said it's kinda turn-based and pokemon-ish. I'm not that fond of those 2 characteristics. D: Thinking of Tomb Raider but it's still fairly new and knowing the cheapskate inside of me... I'd wait atleast 3 months for the price to go down  :raep:

Searched for jRPGs and is Eternal Sonata and Resonance of Fate good? Gameplay-wise?

I hated how it only had 2 characters. I loved fang too! I used her in my group hehe. You might enjoy it, but Sarah and Noel do nothing for me. Plus the whole time travel thing was just...no. Now Radiant Historia is a game that does time travel well, that's on DS though. Yeah i guess that's fair about Ni No Kuni. I'm not sure about those other games, i've been looking for good jrpgs for the PS3 for a long time now. Hopefully someone else here can give their opinion of them

Lol first of all Ni no Kuni Is NOT turn based. and people compare it to pokemon because you can capture creatures. I dislike Pokemon but Loved Ni no Kuni. My only problem with the game is that it holds your hand too much.

Also you can play the demo on the PS3 for free.

As for recs...Depends on what type of game you usually like and what games you have played on steam or PC.... I got my First PS3 Summer of last year and uncharted 3 was one of the first games I got as well.

For starters 

If you like RPG's or just wanna try something amazing and very challenging then get Dark Souls(its also on PC tho)..I wasn't too sure about getting it at first but when I did I never looked back lol. Prob my fav game of all time..Lol I couldn't praise this game enough tbh. 

Dragons dogma is another amazing RPG...Great combat system especially. Only con is travelling but if you can look past that then you are golden.

If you want a Tactical RPG then get Valkyria Chronicles

If you want a near perfect Open world Wild west game then get Read Dead Redemption 

If you want a want a heavy story game with minimal gameplay then get Heavy Rain or the the walking dead Telltale game (Based alot more on comic than the TV show)

and I haven't played them yet but Star Ocean:The last hope and enternal sonta seems like good games...Will prob pick then up 2morrow. 

as for JRPGS in general on the PS3 i dunno. They are usually better on Nintendo systems nowadays. Just look at the triforce of great JRPGS released recently on wii...which is a dead console....Xenoblade chronicles, Last story, pandoras tower.