Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

OFFICIAL SR19G THREAD #SMNEWGG #COMING..?

I think they might make Lami the face of the group, they won’t limit her to only a visual title.

Plus, how much do you think the girls will sell? Physical I mean.

11 hours ago, Yanagi said:

I think they might make Lami the face of the group, they won’t limit her to only a visual title.

gg album sales have been on the up and up lately so i estimate 100k+ for their debut. there are other factors that may help them too like ningning and lami being popular in china, and a possible hidden chinese trainee. i definitely think they'll be strong in terms of fanbase and album sales. i just hope sm picks public friendly songs too so they can be digitally and physically strong.

16 hours ago, Yanagi said:

I expect digital sales to be higher than physical sales, especially if they have a public friendly concept. but I 100% think their physical sales will be higher than most girlgroup sales

Nothing new just the usual new bg + new gg

I hope we get an official introduction of the members soon. If they're debuting early next year then SM should consider making some noise about them right now.

4 hours ago, Hitt Kumar said:

I hope we get an official introduction of the members soon. If they're debuting early next year then SM should consider making some noise about them right now.

i really want to see the hidden trainees 😢😢 

im so curious about their potential positions

Can they say something else, it's like the 20th article that talks about debut next year as if it was something new 😭 give us some new infos please

1 hour ago, Yanagi said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/im_jammed/status/1195147488954593280

So both the idol group next year are gonna have international promotions?

I guess SM is aiming for America, so they must be talented, and many English speakers I guess? 

There was another article saying that SM is also planning to debut a new global group, beside the new gg and bg... 

Translations are so different we can't know what they mean for sure. I don't think SM is gonna push them towards international promo in their first year.

Nevermind it was a fake 

Edited by Hara.

can't believe they're actually coming this is WILD lmao. just like the girls have spent all their teenage years training, i've spent all my teenage years waiting for their debut 💀

• LOL 1
  • Tea 1

Perhaps a global girl group like Superm including members from their new girl group + old ones like RV.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:55 AM, smngg2020rotyperiod said:

red velvet concert today and tommorow hopefully female trainees pop up!

wow we're really not seeing them until next year 😢😢😢 why must sm be so secretive

6 hours ago, smngg2020rotyperiod said:

wow we're really not seeing them until next year 😢😢😢 why must sm be so secretive

yeah... i think if their debut is really march then we'll see something january

LAMI?

Edited by Hara.
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 2

So is it true that SM is going to debut their new girlgroup at the beginning of next year or these are just rumors ? By the way does anyone know if Koeun is still a trainee at SM ? I loved her voice the most out of all the trainees when i watched the Mickey Mouse Club's performances.

17 hours ago, LostChild said:

So is it true that SM is going to debut their new girlgroup at the beginning of next year or these are just rumors ? By the way does anyone know if Koeun is still a trainee at SM ? I loved her voice the most out of all the trainees when i watched the Mickey Mouse Club's performances.

SM confirmed the debut of a girlgroup for 2020, no date yet. But some k-fans were saying that they are debuting in the first half (march). There are no confirmations that Koeun is still an SM trainee, but we believe she really is, since she didn't open a social account, etc.

• Like 1

found this while looking for stuff on instagram

lee hyejin / helen lee accepted as a sm trainee in november

she's from brisbane in australia, born in 2003 (she said her birthday hasnt passed yet, so she was born in november-december). currently homeschooled
she lived in australia since 2006, was dancing and singing as a hobby

shes in these videos

Spoiler

1 hour ago, plastic bag said:

found this while looking for stuff on instagram

lee hyejin / helen lee accepted as a sm trainee in november

she's from brisbane in australia, born in 2003 (she said her birthday hasnt passed yet, so she was born in november-december). currently homeschooled
she lived in australia since 2006, was dancing and singing as a hobby

shes in these videos

Hide contents

wow, she's lovely and her age would fit the group, but since she just got in i guess it's almost impossible for her to be in the group

but she is very talented and pretty! hope she stays and debuts in SM

4 hours ago, punknight said:

wow, she's lovely and her age would fit the group, but since she just got in i guess it's almost impossible for her to be in the group

but she is very talented and pretty! hope she stays and debuts in SM

Not necessarily, Chen, Baekhyun and Chenle all trained for a very short period of time and if we're going by a potential March debut, that's still three full months of training

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fab Seobaby said:

Not necessarily, Chen, Baekhyun and Chenle all trained for a very short period of time and if we're going by a potential March debut, that's still three full months of training

it's true. i actually think her skills are great and she is of course super pretty, i actually kinda want her in the group already but i don't want be disappointed :cry: