Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
mes

[Continuous Updates] Jessica Leaves SNSD?

at this point it seems that what's forcing Jessica out is above the members. I remember that stuff Onion said about how something was forcing this member out 

Edited by KAGOME

NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE, I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT UNTIL I GET PROOF FROM SM

omg woke up to this news  :cry:

Please let it not be true  :cry:

what did taeyeon even do?  :>_>:

edit: ok since i got downvoted, i'm genuinely curious as to what she's done, please help a non-sone out?

I'm not a Sone, but FAME is probably just a Taeyeon hater.  "Sly fox" is something Taeyeon is called probably because she's had lots of dating rumors with male idols+Baekhyun of course.  Jessica fans may feel a particular enmity for her because at debut Taeyeon and Jessica were fairly close but for the past 2 years or so there are barely any interactions between them and it usually looks like Jessica is being rebuffed by Taeyeon.  And then Jessica didn't wind up in TTS, so there were theories/rumors that Taeyeon cockblocked her inclusion.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

what did taeyeon even do?  :>_>:

edit: ok since i got downvoted, i'm genuinely curious as to what she's done, please help a non-sone out?

Basically,Taeng and Jess were really close back then,suddenly the whole "Taengsic" ship sunk and Taeyeon was ignoring Jess and stuff like that. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Omg shit. I feel so sorry for you Sones. Wtf is going on?! I hope Jessica is alright. Seeing those pics of Hyoyeon at the airport is breaking my heart. She always seemed really close with her. :(

As usual SM is pretending to be oblivious about the situation. Did they blacklist Jess because she refused to do something they wanted her to do? This is really scaring me. 2014 just keeps getting worse.

:horror: We can only wait..

I agree.

I just can't picture SNSD without Jessica.

this is breaking my heart, pls don't be true, i can't live without ot9

fuck 2014, what the hell is wrong with this year

I'm gonna freaking cry if this is real...

I hope it's fake but SNSD being at the airport without Jessica... Idk...

[update] 08:20 KST: There are currently only 8 members (no Jessica) at the airport.

[update] 09:00 KST: Tiffany has "no comment" on the current situation. Based on fan reports, she seems quite angry.

....uh oh  :horror:

I couldn't get on the site so I was thinking we might have gotten another scandal, but I wan't expecting this :omg: :cry: