Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
mes

[Continuous Updates] Jessica Leaves SNSD?

It was probably hacked, but why hasn't Jessica or her management cleared anything up on twitter?

New server moved to in order to prevent crashes from bombshell news. Snsd crashes it.

Wall you can't climb over. (Yes, it has had probs before, but this is busying out like the old server during any scandal)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

i heard a rumor jessica alos posted the statment thing on her comment section on instragram.

someone clarify if its true please

, but if she posted it her instragram its true? 2 sns accounts?

nvm i think that person was confused by the site called soshiinstragram that translates jessicas social media posts

Edited by D Kawaii Adventurs Of Ayyu

I will rage if this becomes true. Fuck no. I can't have this happen to my 2nd fav gg. Especially not after Jess destroyed my bias list this year and skyrocketed near the top. This better be a joke :>_>:

Edited by maryan

some pesps are saying sunny posted somethng??

ByvNi3vCAAElTAb.jpg

Nothing to do with this matter: this was posted by Sunny more than one month ago

Now because of how long it has been if SM comes out and says that Jessica's Weibo was hacked then I would take that with a grain of salt. They're so quick to address other types of rumors, but because they have not addressed it yet makes be suspicious and believe that there's that possibility that Jessica really did write this and if they claim a hack then they could be covering up something. 

Edited by Mjj

[update] 06:44 KST: Her comment (the second picture) was deleted.

[update] 07:17 KST: No Korean news sources have reported on the matter yet. This is logical, since it is still very early in the morning there. K-Netz are currently also assuming that this is a compromised account, however, they know just as much as us International fans.

[update] 08:20 KST: There are currently only 8 members (no Jessica) at the airport.

umm . . . 

I leave the internet for just a few hours and comeback to this.

Why are you so cruel to us 2014?!

I'm so sad and I hope that this isn't true.