Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
mes

[Continuous Updates] Jessica Leaves SNSD?

I am a none-sone but what happened to SNSD is a bit similar to what happened to tv5xq except that here, her own members wanted her out and conspired against her, I am not going to point my finger to taeyeon and say that she was the brain behind this mess (enven if some of you are convienced that it was her) to me all the 8 remaining SNSD members are responsible for this, and also this enlightened us who believed that kpop was a perfect world.

• Like 4

"If one member has to leave or get married, then we will quit SNSD together. We want to remain together as 9." - SoNyeoShiDae

OMG NO  NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NOT JESSICA

I HATE YOU ALL 

T.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"If one member has to leave or get married, then we will quit SNSD together. We want to remain together as 9." - SoNyeoShiDae

Those words would be so hard to swallow right now.

Welp. Never was a fan of SNSD, and my biases are Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. And I never liked Jessica but more power to her if all these things are true. 

My first reaction when Jessica was announced to be out of the group:

tumblr_moowllT2PI1qf7vx5o3_400.gif

Reading this thread is depressing

tbh..

I can't believe this thread has still yet to be archived. But my tears are flowing. 

this is so sad ............

reading this, it's kind of obvious now that jessica did not want to stay in snsd. she wanted change and to move on which is what she got, glad that both snsd and her are happy doing what they want now

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Wow this article is old and people still commenting especially after the recent 3 member announcing their departure