Photo

[Continuous Updates] Jessica Leaves SNSD?

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#221 Universe

Universe

COSMOCRATOR

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts
  • LocationDestiny Islands

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

There's no going back to SNSD for Jessica now, she has said she'd been kicked out of the group in social media, lots of sones are against SM now, we all know that soshi bond is not as real as they want us to believe, it would be awkward for her to go back and for fans as well, It's Kris' case all over again. I also suspect GG will be disbanded with all this Taeyeon and Tiffany thing, most of us won't see them as we used to, even if we don't know for sure what happened. I'm an f(x) fan and it saddens me to say they will probably disband too, Sulli might not go back to promoting with the group, and Krystal might leave somehow, after all, her sister has been kind of "betrayed", she is probably upset.

#222 goghaway

goghaway

Idol

• PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Locationjessica's mansion

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

There's no going back to SNSD for Jessica now, she has said she'd been kicked out of the group in social media, lots of sones are against SM now, we all know that soshi bond is not as real as they want us to believe, it would be awkward for her to go back and for fans as well, It's Kris' case all over again. I also suspect GG will be disbanded with all this Taeyeon and Tiffany thing, most of us won't see them as we used to, even if we don't know for sure what happened. I'm an f(x) fan and it saddens me to say they will probably disband too, Sulli might not go back to promoting with the group, and Krystal might leave somehow, after all, her sister has been kind of "betrayed", she is probably upset.

#223 seungwan

seungwan

meme queen

• PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts
  • Locationharry's forest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

What I don't understand is why SM dropped her from GG. Even though she seemed like she has gotten tired from the idol life, she wanted to stay in the group. Even if she had no passion in performing anymore, she still would attend the events and perform, even if it is half-heartedly.

SM and the other 8 said they wanted to protect Soshi, but come on, it's been OT9 for 7 years! Protect them by kicking one out, thinking that this would pass over easily? Jess was the second main vocal, she played a big part in SoNyeoShiDae. They should of known the impact it would make on sones! And if all things failed, and Jessica began to not attend the events, the public would criticize her and only her. People would support SNSD and SM wouldn't be at blame. There'd be nobody to blame but her. But now, because of this situation, there is currently a storm at SM and the future of the 8 girls are being jeopardized. 

Deciding to randomly boot her from the group was an irrational and illogical act as it appears that Jess wanted to stay (even if it was for only the time being). If she wanted to leave that much, they should of waited for her to state her departure to save them from this drama, as this would be HER decision. Why would the 8 members support the departure of Jessica, telling her as she prepared for a fan event really makes me question the friendship they've had for over 7 years. Shouldn't she be like family, to atleast some of them. I can see why Jess included the 8 members in her Weibo post, it must have caused her shock and resentment. If your long time friends suddenly booted you out of their friendship group because you've made new friends but, you still treasure the others, wouldn't you be annoyed and angry/confused - I certainly would.

Jung Jessica was my bias in SNSD. Without her I may not of followed them all these years. The songs will never be the same without her delicate voice and falsetto. Her voice may have been annoying to some, but it was the most unique of GG you must admit - that's what made me like it the most. SNSD will never be the same.

As much as it breaks my heart, I will still support GG, but they will forever be OT9

2014 Officially the worst year in KPOP history.

2014 is just the worst year in general..

#224 iamayam

iamayam

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • LocationIn a chicken coop

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

Its that guy fault!

#225 seungwan

seungwan

meme queen

• PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts
  • Locationharry's forest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

sloth!!

#226 Rara_Baghdadi

Rara_Baghdadi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationJungkook's Heart ~

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

My Jessy  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#227 Yasmine.TVXQ

Yasmine.TVXQ

Yunjae is Love

• PipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCassiopeia Land

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

I am a none-sone but what happened to SNSD is a bit similar to what happened to tv5xq except that here, her own members wanted her out and conspired against her, I am not going to point my finger to taeyeon and say that she was the brain behind this mess (enven if some of you are convienced that it was her) to me all the 8 remaining SNSD members are responsible for this, and also this enlightened us who believed that kpop was a perfect world.

#228 Utopia

Utopia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

"If one member has to leave or get married, then we will quit SNSD together. We want to remain together as 9." - SoNyeoShiDae

#229 Be natural

Be natural

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts
  • LocationI wish : seoul

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

OMG NO  NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NOT JESSICA

I HATE YOU ALL 

T.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

#230 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

"If one member has to leave or get married, then we will quit SNSD together. We want to remain together as 9." - SoNyeoShiDae

Those words would be so hard to swallow right now.

Welp. Never was a fan of SNSD, and my biases are Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. And I never liked Jessica but more power to her if all these things are true. 

#231 kpopidiot

kpopidiot

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSingapore,新加坡

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

My first reaction when Jessica was announced to be out of the group:

tumblr_moowllT2PI1qf7vx5o3_400.gif

#232 Johnny黄景瑜

Johnny黄景瑜

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,100 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:17 PM

It's fake.

No, no it is not.

#233 Aeolian

Aeolian

Kirisute Gomen

• PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationNot Here

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:25 PM

MonsterRebornHL07-EN-UPR-UE.png

#234 Deea

Deea

WTSQUAD

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,830 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

:c

#235 your faves are shitty

your faves are shitty

Now Burn Baby Burn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts
  • Locationin your mind while you are reading this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

so what is the tuth now

#236 ♔ Sana Minatozaki ♔

♔ Sana Minatozaki ♔

♔ Goddess & Grandmaster ♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts
  • Location♗ Ridin' Myungsoo's D♗ Baby Girl ♗ Vous Me Voyez ♗ Here For Holy Trinity - Sana, Momo & Mina ♗ Stan Nation's Girl Group Twice!♗ FXXK BOYS GET MONEY

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

still shook'd

#237 MyLifeIsDeabak

MyLifeIsDeabak

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Reading this thread is depressing

#238 ninisdork

ninisdork

닮아가고 서로 연결돼 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 17 DAESANGS ♔

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

tbh..

#239 GINOZA

GINOZA

Dream Fighter

• PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Location~ Spring Breeze ~

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

#240 LoveJenny

LoveJenny

Stan Ahn Eunjin

• PipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Location레인보우-후카

Posted Today, 02:27 AM

I can't believe this thread has still yet to be archived. But my tears are flowing. 

Up, Up and Away!