Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

Official Baby Peach (黃子韜) Huang ZiTao (Z.TAO) Thread

The Protectors has ended, and I haven't watched a single episode yet. :rlytearpls: Look out for the accompanying song tho :ahmagah:

Still fighting Corona. :superheroh:

Spoiler

Brightest Star in the Sky in Thailand and Philippines.

• Love 1

Sorry I haven't updated in a week, I've been really busy. :rlytearpls:

But I'm BACK now! :superheroh:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened to that other dog Tao had bought a while ago? I feel like she just vanished :derp: I mean I always liked Kandy more, I was just thinking about that the other day. Anyway, Forward Forever is nearly over. I hope ya'll are watching. :superheroh:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Tao is going back to Produce 101 :la: 

Wish coming soon. :superheroh:

Spoiler

Mama Tao :chu:

• Love 1

Forward Forever is almost done, and Wish is here now :ohbi:

Spoiler

• Love 1

Forward Forever has ended, so I guess I should review it.

Spoiler

So, this was a very interesting (and long af) drama. It's also the first one I watched where I had to rely on GOOGLE FREAKING TRANSLATE subs. No really, the earliest subs were added by google translate, and no, I wasn't about waste time waiting for proper ones. I'd probably only be on episode 10 if not still waiting, and this drama has 58 damn episodes. So I had to follow characters with directly translated names like Beginning of Language, and Division III. So from my limited understanding of this drama (and I could be completely wrong), Tao's character Chong Liming is a politician in a dynasty who ends up falling out of power when his family members are killed one by one. He starts out trying to find out who killed his people while also trying to kill the killers. He rallies up this group of 5 people as his allies. One is this girl named Beginning of Language/Yang Yuchu who is his love interest. Another is her brother Ayi who eats like a starving dog and joins the military. There last three lackeys are Division III, Plague Dog, and Wagner. 

At some point like 20 episodes in, Liming and his hoes need to participate in this international fighting tournament which Liming of course wins. I still don't know why this happened. Then there's this drug plot that involves this Chinese British chick named Mary who wants to get in Liming's pants. He basically needs to make a deal with her and her father to help save Beijing from drugs. By the 50th episode, the drug lord is taken down and Liming asks Beginning of Language to marry him. She says yes, and in the same episode the real big bad shows up and blasts Beginning of Language in the head and she dies. (Note, I just saw a weibo post from Tao today where he claims that his was his idea. IDK if he's telling the truth or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's true)

After that we get a 4 year time skip for the last 10 episodes where the final mission is to the defeat the big bad, which Liming's crew does, but all except Liming and Ayi die in the process. And it ends with Liming having a toast with the spirits of his fallen friends, before joining Ayi in wherever he's going.

Yeah, it's a lot. :unimpressed: And again, I could be totally off considering the lack of accurate translations. But how would I rate this drama? I'd put it above Negotiator of course, but under Hot Blooded Youth. Meaning my ranking is Brightest Star in the Sky>> Hot Blooded Youth> Forward Forever>>Negotiator. This drama was okay, but again, Tao's drama's be too damn long. :omgwtf: Again, there were a lot of mini-arcs that felt so unnecessary and unnecessarily long. I actually didn't mind the romance in this series since, I believe, Liming and homegirl Beginning of Language actually knew each other prior to the events of the story, so she didn't just come out of nowhere. And girlie actually was an enjoyable character. But she died. 40 episodes in, right before she was gonna marry Liming, they killed her off. So the entire romance they built up for most of the series literally got shot down into nothing. :unimpressed:

So yeah, it was okay, but not the best. I enjoy Tao as an actor, but these dramas his people sign him up for can be really odd.

Also, updates.

Spoiler

• Love 1

I was gonna update yesterday, but I didn't because there wasn't much new.

Spoiler

The Philippines are advertising BSITS to encourage people to stay home.

• Like 1

I hope you guise didn't forget about me :dave:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Updates :chu: Produce Camp coming!

Spoiler

On 4/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, Tteona Oneul Bame said:

I hope you guise didn't forget about me :dave:

Reveal hidden contents

Who are you :ahmagah:

Happy Birthday to Taozi :ahmagah:

Is this not the best thing ever :ilav:

Spoiler

21 hours ago, Tteona Oneul Bame said:

The Mentors performing the Theme Song is THE CUTEST :dave:

How cute, Tao and the people killed it :ahmagah:

OK demons, as we can see, Award Season 2020 is not a myth :imstupid:

https://onehallyu.com/forum/168-awards-season-20/

With this information in mind, do anybody want to change Tao's badge? :imstupid:

Reminder of the badge

510-AwardImgMaster-1520201020.png
Old af, so maybe we want to see something new? Personally I don't care as long as the new one is spicy :dave:

1 hour ago, Tteona Oneul Bame said:

OK demons, as we can see, Award Season 2020 is not a myth :imstupid:

https://onehallyu.com/forum/168-awards-season-20/

With this information in mind, do anybody want to change Tao's badge? :imstupid:

Reminder of the badge

510-AwardImgMaster-1520201020.png
Old af, so maybe we want to see something new? Personally I don't care as long as the new one is spicy :dave:

Let's see some options for new material before we decide :ahmagah:

4 minutes ago, WenSuelRene said:

Let's see some options for new material before we decide :ahmagah:

Well we are probably the ONLY ONES HERE so the new material would have to come from you if you want any :imstupid:

Posted (edited)

dailytao

Reminder of what a god he is, I know no one here needs reminding but I really love this photo/shoot

Edited by Free Sungmin

4 hours ago, Free Sungmin said:

dailytao

Reminder of what a god he is, I know no one here needs reminding but I really love this photo/shoot

#QUALITY :dave:

If you have any suggestions, post them as you like :ohla:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tteona Oneul Bame said:

I would need to see a SUGGESTION :wth:

Like this :ohla:

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

200430 #ZTAO x LACOSTE Spring Summer 2020 Collection

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and outdoor 

Mango TV Festival