Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

Official Baby Peach (黃子韜) Huang ZiTao (Z.TAO) Thread

Confession:

I have to admit Tao was one of the members I didn't care for at all in Exo-M. I started out liking Exo-M before liking both groups as one and I only looked up Exo because of Kris. Then, I found out Lay and then Luhan and so on. But I didn't really care much about the rest of the members until I really started watching so many videos of them all. I found Tao so childish/kiddish and giddy but he is so adorable. His actions are seriously like a kid. I'm a year younger than him but I see him as a kid lol I don't get why people hate him so much. Well, hopefully showtime changed some of their perspectives about him. He's really like the star of the show along with Kris. Also, his look slowly grew on me as I realized how unique his facial features are. Like his eyes are so animated and his lips are curved upward a bit. He looks like he's straight out of the manga when he has make up. He reminds me of one of those lions from The Lion King lol

I love his relationship with Luhan and Baekhyun as they are like his playmates. They are always fighting but still cling to one another. With Kris, I think I like how he brings out the silliness about of Kris. Also, he is one of the members who are so comfortable around Kris. The other members only get to warm up to Kris recently. Tao has always stuck with Kris pre-debut. With Sehun, I have to say they are pretty scandalous. Before they have been getting more and more scandalous, I really like them since Hunhan felt overrated to me (no offense, just stating.) so I tend to go for the underrated couple. Now the sudden publicity they are getting kinda ehh me a bit but I still like them together. 

Anyway, enough of that. Here are some of my favorite Tao pictures. He is really a pro at selcas

u4o1.png
9y7s.jpg
z7eb.jpg
phxh.jpg
b033.png
  • Like 4

Tao is really a bias wrecker. He was like 7th or something on my list and now all the way up to 3rd. First is Layhan haha then Kris. Surprisingly, Tao is the most shippable member for me though. I like him with pretty much everyone.

xo9j.jpg
70nx.png
1fu1.jpg
0tet.jpg
skce.jpg
  • Like 1

We should spam this thread with cute Tao gifs in Showtime so people can see how adorable he is.

rjii.jpg

ppcr.jpg

c9fz.jpg

9nrn.jpg

t3fa.jpg

• Like 2

Lol I just realized he had legit eye make up on in the pictures above. like wow. I actually don't want Exo to put on too much make up. They become effeminate and I like to see their natural namja look more

s0wc.jpg
i3t9.jpg
wvp6.jpg
ejqe.png
jrn4.png
  • Like 1

Confession:

I have to admit Tao was one of the members I didn't care for at all in Exo-M. I started out liking Exo-M before liking both groups as one and I only looked up Exo because of Kris. Then, I found out Lay and then Luhan and so on. But I didn't really care much about the rest of the members until I really started watching so many videos of them all. I found Tao so childish/kiddish and giddy but he is so adorable. His actions are seriously like a kid. I'm a year younger than him but I see him as a kid lol I don't get why people hate him so much. Well, hopefully showtime changed some of their perspectives about him. He's really like the star of the show along with Kris. Also, his look slowly grew on me as I realized how unique his facial features are. Like his eyes are so animated and his lips are curved upward a bit. He looks like he's straight out of the manga when he has make up. He reminds me of one of those lions from The Lion King lol

I love his relationship with Luhan and Baekhyun as they are like his playmates. They are always fighting but still cling to one another. With Kris, I think I like how he brings out the silliness about of Kris. Also, he is one of the members who are so comfortable around Kris. The other members only get to warm up to Kris recently. Tao has always stuck with Kris pre-debut. With Sehun, I have to say they are pretty scandalous. Before they have been getting more and more scandalous, I really like them since Hunhan felt overrated to me (no offense, just stating.) so I tend to go for the underrated couple. Now the sudden publicity they are getting kinda ehh me a bit but I still like them together. 

Anyway, enough of that. Here are some of my favorite Tao pictures. He is really a pro at selcas

u4o1.png
9y7s.jpg
z7eb.jpg
phxh.jpg
b033.png

I'm hoping he can show people that bratty, whiny materialistic people are cool too :p I think he gained some fans with the show. I don't know how anyone can resist his variety skills.

Thanks for the pics. He is really so good looking

I AM HERE KIDS.

i can see why some people would not like him

but i dun curr

Tao is a little bratty 14 year old girl

but he's so endearing.

like I feel like I have to like him and take care of him

i fucking love him

look at this child

tumblr_n0igeecHn01qe7lq8o1_250.giftumblr_n0igeecHn01qe7lq8o2_250.gif
tumblr_n0igeecHn01qe7lq8o3_250.giftumblr_n0igeecHn01qe7lq8o4_250.gif

I loved the whole TaoHun trip

I loved the whole TaoHun trip

it was so fucking out of the blue

but it was like it wasn't not expected

orz

tumblr_n0kqaeckQ01rqenpzo1_500.gif

14  year old girl

and i wish he will go back to dark hair colors soon

:ahmagah:

Edited by deerhan

it was so fucking out of the blue

but it was like it wasn't not expected

orz

tumblr_n0kqaeckQ01rqenpzo1_500.gif

14  year old girl

and i wish he will go back to dark hair colors soon

I knew they were close but not that close. The shipper meltdown that happened was almost entertaining except when they blamed Tao for everything

I knew they were close but not that close. The shipper meltdown that happened was almost entertaining except when they blamed Tao for everything

god bless the babies

shipper meltdown?

tumblr_mxjiq6WsD41sgkbjbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro1_500.gif

large.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro2_500.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro4_500.gif

a921899fgw1ebdm8qqxwqg209q06yu0x.gif

tumblr_mxa4d1hKqz1r1ckf4o2_250.gif

Edited by deerhan
  • Like 1

god bless the babies

shipper meltdown?

tumblr_mxjiq6WsD41sgkbjbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro1_500.gif

large.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro2_500.gif

tumblr_mxa7db7MbJ1s6bbrro4_500.gif

a921899fgw1ebdm8qqxwqg209q06yu0x.gif

tumblr_mxa4d1hKqz1r1ckf4o2_250.gif

HunHan and TaoRis shippers were very cross

HunHan and TaoRis shippers were very cross

oh pfft.

why can't errbody ship errbody together and be a big happy family

oh pfft.

why can't errbody ship errbody together and be a big happy family

why can't it just fun and only that? Because people get carried away. Xiumin wasn't spared either.

I have this terrible headache and I feel like I might pass out so that's it for me today

why can't it just fun and only that? Because people get carried away. Xiumin wasn't spared either.

I have this terrible headache and I feel like I might pass out so that's it for me today

fo reals man.

dem hardcore shippers. lawdamercy.

get better b. sleep well

tumblr_m6tbuejnGI1qih5npo3_250.gif

"事实就算刻æ„去编造,å´è¿˜æ˜¯ç»ä¸ä½æ—¶é—´çš„考验。刚开始我选择沉默,å¯åŽæ¥æˆ‘用时间打破了åˆæœŸåˆ«äººæ造的å‡è±¡è¯æ˜Žäº†ä¸€åˆ‡ã€‚世界对我æ¥è¯´æ²¡æœ‰ä¸å¯èƒ½ã€‚"

(Even if you made things up on purpose, it still can’t withstand the test of time. I chose to remain silent at first but in the end, I used time to break the false disguises made by other people and proved everything. Nothing in this world is impossible to me.)

cr;exo-c-trans

What happened? Is it about how people thought he was some depressed emo?

Edited by sayruq

140207 Tao's Weibo Profile Update:

Even if the facts might be fabricated intentionally, they cannot withstand the test of time. At the start, I chose to remain silent. But after that, through time, I broke through those fabricated impressions that people have created at the start, and proved everything else. There is nothing in the world that is impossible to me.
Translated by: boonyi

What happened? Is it about how people thought he was some depressed emo?

He might've had just copy and pasted from some quote. Don't worry….he has Sehun to cheer him up :D

He might've had just copy and pasted from some quote. Don't worry….he has Sehun to cheer him up :D

thanks, I was thinking something was up

Finally

deds.jpg
awxf.jpg
9t4l.png
txsg.jpg
oaol.jpg

Yay! I want to join the Tao spamming too!

tumblr_n0mjni5Icw1t61h1io2_500.jpg

tumblr_n0mkblX2HK1t61h1io10_500.gif

tumblr_n0mkblX2HK1t61h1io6_250.jpg

tumblr_n0mkblX2HK1t61h1io1_500.png

tumblr_n0mkblX2HK1t61h1io3_250.gif

tumblr_n0mkrkqH3V1t61h1io1_400.jpg

• Like 2

I'm hoping he can show people that bratty, whiny materialistic people are cool too :p I think he gained some fans with the show. I don't know how anyone can resist his variety skills.

Thanks for the pics. He is really so good looking

yup, Duizhang too. I wanted to make Kris a thread but I'm too lazy too. all my energy is being distributed to Lay, Luhan, and now Tao. How i'm gonna survive with another thread? loll

Can anyone find me a clip of Tao doing the penguin walk to Kris during Happy Camp 2013? It was a background moment but I forgot which part.

like this

641f.gif

• Like 1

Can anyone find me a clip of Tao doing the penguin walk to Kris during Happy Camp 2013? It was a background moment but I forgot which part.

like this

641f.gif

There was such gif? I'd like to see it too! I can only find this:

tumblr_mof0ceP0l51r05l6io2_250.gif

yup, Duizhang too. I wanted to make Kris a thread but I'm too lazy too. all my energy is being distributed to Lay, Luhan, and now Tao. How i'm gonna survive with another thread? loll

you can make it if you want. I'll help however I can

tumblr_mzki32s1HH1s6bbrro3_250.gif  tumblr_mzki32s1HH1s6bbrro2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mzki32s1HH1s6bbrro4_250.gif  tumblr_mzki32s1HH1s6bbrro1_r1_250.gif

Tao thanks his fans who came to cheer for him on ISAC but also feels sorry because he didn't win

He is so cute

• Like 2

you can make it if you want. I'll help however I can

I'll probably make one soon, but I need to take time and collect gifs first

There was such gif? I'd like to see it too! I can only find this:

yup, there was but I forgot where. :(