Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeoEunha

TTS Leader is Seohyun

Taeyeon remarked that the leader of Taetiseo is Seohyun. 

On September 24′s broadcast of SBS′ Power FM Kim Chang Ryul′s Old School, Taeyeon shared that the leader of Taetiseo was Seohyun. 

large view

"When we′re promoting as Taetiseo, the leader is Seohyun. She seems pretty satisfied with it." Seohyun agreed, saying, "It′s fun. 

"Seohyun′s been following after the unnies for seven or eight years. It′s Seohyun′s time now," said Tiffany, drawing laughs.

Taetiseo released its second mini album Holler on September 16 and is currently carrying out promotions. 

Reminds me of when they announced Sungmin as leader of SJM even though he doesn't speak a lick of Mandarin  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid: 

"Seohyun′s been following after the unnies for seven or eight years. It′s Seohyun′s time now," said Tiffany, drawing laughs"

:')

Reminds me of when they announced Sungmin as leader of SJM even though he doesn't speak a lick of Mandarin :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid:

Lol Sungmin is one of my faves and even I can agree there. I'm like...why not Zhoumi??

But Seolady would make a great leader, she seems so kind :)

Reminds me of when they announced Sungmin as leader of SJM even though he doesn't speak a lick of Mandarin  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

Well not really,   :donthinkso: We are talking about seo ju hyun she speaks almost all the languages  that's needed. shes a multilinguist