OneHallyu

Then I guess it must be true? It doesn't mean shit tho. Some idols have that effect of attracting same-sex fans. Doesn't make it fact.

But if you want to believe be my guest, idc. I'm just saying, there is nothing other than fantasies supporting these claims... It's just like kpop fangirls believing oppar is gay. It can be used as a gimmick but I think Rena doesn't do it on purpose, it's just who she is (the lolicon stuff etc) and fans being fans turn it into a fantasy of her being a lesbian.

No, it's not a fact

But I speculate that Rena likes girls

My speculation is based on own my experience

But you told me Asian homomosexual/bisexual people act as straight as they can :derp:

Most

If the people around them accept who they are, there is no reason to hide it

• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mochichan

• hilmanelric

• B612

• atlantica

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Official AKB48 Thread AKB48 (derived from Akihabara 48) is a female Japanese idol group produced by Akimoto Yasushi. They have their own theater in Akihabara (a district in Tokyo) where t

not as bitchy and as ugly as Mayu, why is she AKB center

I think we all agree PD48 is the worst thing that happened to AKB48 all our girls are turning into koreaboos 😔

Yeah and Rena sell alot of handshakes on her own so there is money to be made over some midrank member....

Even NMB got a documentary too even tho it's not like Kinsma :._.:

NMB have :shock: i need to watch those, how long is it ?

They think AKB is leeching off sister groups because of the handshakes right?

Yea. i would be glad if AKB took all of them off.  and then just make a new allstar48 group.

But if NMB is selling like 400k with theater and SKE is selling 500k.

does that mean.... AKB only has 100k fans  :happy:

Edited by IceHism

Yea. i would be glad if AKB took all of them off.  and then just make a new allstar48 group.

But if NMB is selling like 400k with theater and SKE is selling 500k.

does that mean.... AKB only has 100k fans  :happy:

not all sister group fans go to AKB HS

but i think it also has to do with recent HS, over all they sold 1K blocks

400+ was from AKB and the rest was from sister groups

(This might not be accurate, i would check it again)

They can totally take sister groups out of line up and keep them in handshake and still get that yen

Tho I'm conflicted because I like Jurina, Sayanee, and Milky too :cry:

What about theater sales of 48 groups? I haven't followed soundscan recently :._.:

NMB have :shock: i need to watch those, how long is it ?

Like 2 hrs I think

It followed activities from last yr, talked about yui's transfer and then end around bokura no eureka

Edited by mochichan

They can totally take sister groups out of line up and keep them in handshake and still get that yen

What about theater sales of 48 groups? I haven't followed soundscan recently :._.:

Like 2 hrs I think

It followed activities from last yr, talked about yui's transfer and then end around bokura no eureka

I include concurrent members technically as part of akb

so if management was evil, they would just make rena, sayanee, and sasshi all concurrent 

(pretty sure harupi, milky, and jurina are all still concurrent)

i think the problem with keeping them in for HS is that they are essentially wasting a day of work doing something that doesn't benefit them by not letting them perform

Edited by IceHism

not all sister group fans go to AKB HS

but i think it also has to do with recent HS, over all they sold 1K blocks

400+ was from AKB and the rest was from sister groups

(This might not be accurate, i would check it again)

but do all akb fans go to sister group HS events?

i always wondered that.  The data can misinterpreted in many ways.  I just don't know anymore.

Edited by IceHism

I include concurrent members technically as part of akb

so if management was evil, they would just make sayanee, and sasshi both concurrent

(pretty sure harupi, milky, and jurina are all still concurrent)

Sashi's seem pretty much concurrent even tho it's not official. I still think of her as AKB :._.:

Oh lawd they'll probably put HKT like Meru or Sakura in senbatsu eventually :wth:

Handshakes do have benefit....the money that come in from fans bulk buying shit load of tickets so I don't think management mind if they lose some performing hours

Edited by mochichan

Like 2 hrs I think

praying with Nagoya Dome SKE could get something like that

Management only cares about money anyway -_- hoping they atleast listen to fans and member wanting AKB solo concert

praying with Nagoya Dome SKE could get something like that

Management only cares about money anyway -_- hoping they atleast listen to fans and member wanting AKB solo concert

I notice that sister groups can hold solo concerts but when it come to AKB, everyone are thrown in like buy one get 3 free special :wth:

Handshakes do have benefit....the money that come in from fans bulk buying shit load of tickets so I don't think management mind if they lose some performing hours

but you can't piss off the people who are buying shit load of tickets.

it could possibly make them very... angry

Edited by IceHism

Are sister group fans actually mad if they're taken out of senbatsu line up tho?

I'd assume they start raging if there is any sign of their faves getting shafted.

also, there are tons of sister group members in the b-sides btw

Edited by IceHism

I'd assume they start raging if there is any sign of their faves getting shafted.

also, there are tons of sister group members in the b-sides btw

But not taking part in AKB singles aren't really getting shafts tho. It would just be like how sister groups are now without any mixing so as long as the sister group members get good spots on their own singles, I don't see how fans will be that mad.

But not taking part in AKB singles aren't really getting shafts tho. It would just be like how sister groups are now without any mixing so as long as the sister group members get good spots on their own singles, I don't see how fans will be that mad.

Well, they're making the sister group member participate in a handshake event that isn't really relevant to them.

Maybe after they will boycott AKB because they are using the sister group's popularity to keep up their sales without giving anything in exchange.

i'm not exactly sure, but i already see people getting mad over these sorts of things.

Anybody predicting the next "kakkoi" single Senbatsu line-up??

This is my prediction

AKB48 Team A : Takamina, Yuihan, Annin, Ricchan, Mayuyu

Team K : Yuko

Team B : Kojiharu, Yukirin, Paruru

SKE48 Team S : Rena , Jurina

NMB48 Team N : Sayanee, Milky

HKT48 Team H : Sashi, Sakura

HKT48  Kenkyuusei : Meru

Without Kitarie, Yuko's the only Team K member there (besides Jurina)   :omg:

I notice that sister groups can hold solo concerts but when it come to AKB, everyone are thrown in like buy one get 3 free special :wth:

In one of her entry Aamin wrote she'd like AKB to have a solo concert.

There was also the surprise announcement of the SKE48 independant LIVEーï¼

Congratulations☆

but I'm a little bit envious (´ã£Ï‰ãƒ»ã€‚ï½€)ã‚œo*

We, AKB48, appear a lot on stage but

having an independant LIVE is something we don't often have, I hope there will be a time when we stand on stage as just AKB48 ï¼( ´ â–½ ` )ノ

it might be a luxury but...

I want to keep on doing my best even more for that!

http://blog48.livejournal.com/3909625.html

AKB should have a solo concert. They can easily sell out domes but they have to be flagship of this whole brand and shit  :omgwtf:

At this point, sister groups are selling like 400k+ and HKT is selling 200k+ which is already pretty good for them to stand on their own. :soul:

Well, they're making the sister group member participate in a handshake event that isn't really relevant to them.

Maybe after they will boycott AKB because they are using the sister group's popularity to keep up their sales without giving anything in exchange.

i'm not exactly sure, but i already see people getting mad over these sorts of things.

They get to meet sister group members more at AKB and their own handshake events? IDK..... :._.:

Edited by mochichan

Do you think Sasshi will rank no.1 again ?

i hope it's just a one off thing tbh :[ 

EDIT: 

oh and i keep seeing an SDN revival rumour all over twitter? what do you guys think?

Edited by laupanman

oh and i keep seeing an SDN revival rumour all over twitter? what do you guys think?

Idk if it's true or not, but I actually have a whole concept for SDN inside my head (which would basically be like: not having auditions, but simply shuffle "old" girls from sister groups to SDN, just like they did with Meetan and etc).

The thing with SDN is that their sales sucked compared to AKB/SKE/NMB so I don't know if they're worth it...

The thing with SDN is that their sales sucked compared to AKB/SKE/NMB so I don't know if they're worth it...

I think they were worth it because they offered an alternative to the other groups' cute concepts. SDN was a more mature concept, and if they were actually pushed, I think they would have fared much better than they did.

But does SDN's failure give insight on Japan's fickle tastes? The average age for the AKB and SKE senbatsu is like 21. SDN had members over that average. Does this mean that Japan prefers the younger girls over more mature ladies? 

Also, I would love to understand why girls love the 48 Fam. I know why guys do lol. 

I think they were worth it because they offered an alternative to the other groups' cute concepts. SDN was a more mature concept, and if they were actually pushed, I think they would have fared much better than they did.

But does SDN's failure give insight on Japan's fickle tastes? The average age for the AKB and SKE senbatsu is like 21. SDN had members over that average. Does this mean that Japan prefers the younger girls over more mature ladies? 

Also, I would love to understand why girls love the 48 Fam. I know why guys do lol. 

We all know Japan loves their lolis

Girls probably find the girls cute and enjoy the music (I'm into AKB for the same reasons, but mostly because of music lol)