Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Dasu was there too

also I totally forgot about Yuihan's kennin lol

Yeah I think I see her now

I can't believe Dasu was chosen by management to participate in this. I can't believe theyre giving Dasu what she deserves

we like keyholder :rlytearpls:

• Dislike 1

NGT

And here's Rika referencing a legendary saying by one of the most important figures in modern history:

Martin Luther King? Gandhi? Che Guevara? No...

200px-A_Maeda_Atsuko.jpg

• Like 1

why are some 46g fans saying that the management uses 46g to boost akb sales?! did 46g outsold akb? 

well, it's only fair considering Nogizaka46 also used AKB48 name to boost their sales too before

they literally debuted as "akb's rival group"

Edited by Renos
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

well, it's only fair considering Nogizaka46 also used AKB48 name to boost their sales too before

they literally debuted as "akb's rival group"

Yeah AKB carried all of the 48- and 46-groups. But the way the groups work they're all part of one whole thing, which is Aki-P's empire, so it's more correct to just consider them all subunits of AKB. The girls will all get replaced and they're basically all AKB copies anyway.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

why are some 46g fans saying that the management uses 46g to boost akb sales?! did 46g outsold akb? 

Yeah they are outselling AKB but they wouldnt get to where they are now without AKB

Yeah they are outselling AKB but they wouldnt get to where they are now without AKB

Really cause i was looking at Oricon AKB is at 4.4m and Nogi is at 3.7m this year (not including NWM, 3 singles this year each). Nogi is definitely more popular public wise tho. Not even going to include Billboard numbers because Teacher, Teacher sales are insane (2.9m). Nogi isnt going to outsell AKB unless they do election or AKB stops election singles

Hurray

this definitely shows my bad side but I really haven't talked about this matter lol

some 46 fans saying 'ugh this is just for pushing IZ*ONE, keep 46 out of this, we don't need another group leeching off our girls' popularity' and those sort of thing, but to be frank I don't think they won't be at this level of popularity (or at least not this fast) if they weren't marketed as AKB's 'official rival' and while they're technically a 'rival', they got free promo by collaboration with AKB (Ikoma-Matsui Kennin, Kojizaka, NogizakaAKB), etc. they can deny all they want, but that's the hard truth.

and now they're saying not to leech off their popularity? pfft, yeah right.

• Like 5

here we have kojimako being the best girl she is ending this person’s question

mako is really passive aggressive savage, i lost count how many time she ended people career and most of members that in AKB really love AKB so for its quite disrespectful to them when people talk bad about AKB.

Edited by aigoo
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I know this is not the right thread but I just want to post this and ask other wotas to support the new 48G sister group MNL48. They're off to a rough start since the audition antics was like a reality program and wasn't really received well and actually got a lot of hate. They were still unrefined then and very amateurish but after months of training, their skills are improving and the talents are showing. I hope you like their tagalog short version of  Heavy Rotation with some beatboxing from one of the members. 

Edited by BruteThinker
  • Like 2

Really cause i was looking at Oricon AKB is at 4.4m and Nogi is at 3.7m this year (not including NWM, 3 singles this year each). Nogi is definitely more popular public wise tho. Not even going to include Billboard numbers because Teacher, Teacher sales are insane (2.9m). Nogi isnt going to outsell AKB unless they do election or AKB stops election singles

Hurray

Well, Nogi and Keyaki use like 1/10th the members to get the similar sales to AKB. Thats why I'm saying that they are outselling AKB

Edited by Byakugan

i feel like i just watched the entire DVD in this trailer lol 

look at them reviving the Sakura vs Jurina drama again, seems like we are going to get another hiatus for Jurina imstupid.png

one of the reason why akbingo is one of the best idol variety show because of the slandering, shades and dragging and they are back smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0_w1XM6B8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcVdvWkNNI

this episode is gold.

As expected akbingo is the best.

Do you know which episode that moeka called yukirin obasan?