Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

MNL48 DEBUT MV/SONG

Worst MV ever in 48 universe. Seeing many comments like "Is it the MV or my pc screen is expiring?", "Haze from Indonesia?" Someone said the unfiltered version would be included in the CD but, like, you aren't gonna promote your girls to the public, huh?

• Dislike 3

Mayuyu's Deai no Tsuzuki Pv passed 1 million views! Congrats! I love her songs ;___;

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I come from the PD48 thread.

Sorry for the completely random post but I need help with something that's been bugging me for WEEKS.

Could anyone be kind enough to tell me the name of this girl?

who.png

I swear I recognize her face but I cannot figure out her name and it is driving me insane.

Thank you.

Hello everyone. I come from the PD48 thread.

Sorry for the completely random post but I need help with something that's been bugging me for WEEKS.

Could anyone be kind enough to tell me the name of this girl?

who.png

I swear I recognize her face but I cannot figure out her name and it is driving me insane.

Thank you.

Kato Minami

Kato Minami

AAAHHH BLESS YOU AND MAY YOUR FAVES ALL RANK UP IN SSK NEXT YEAR.

Why do I feel like Haruppi will come back to HKT from her hiatus when Sakura and Nako leave for PD48

I think she's done by now

MNL48 DEBUT MV/SONG

omg lol the filter

And I stand by my opinion that Sheki is one of the best debut centers of all time

Why do I feel like Haruppi will come back to HKT from her hiatus when Sakura and Nako leave for PD48 

Even if she comes back, I can't imagine them pushing her to be center anymore or even that much of a front girl. She's way past her prime

• Like 1

If the management 're are still stubborn, they will continue to push Hana unsure.png

It seems to me that there are more girls in 48G/46G limiting their activities / went on hiatus due to poor health in the recent years compare to before. 

Edited by nishikori

If the management 're are still stubborn, they will continue to push Hana unsure.png

It seems to me that there are more girls in 48G/46G limiting their activities / went on hiatus due to poor health in the recent years compare to before. 

if there's something that always bugged me about akb48, is how much the underage girls work. i don't know japanese laws in the matter but in western countries minors don't work this much in the entertainment world. how are the japanese laws in this regard?

if there's something that always bugged me about akb48, is how much the underage girls work. i don't know japanese laws in the matter but in western countries minors don't work this much in the entertainment world. how are the japanese laws in this regard?

In japan underage girls cant work past a certain time (i think 7 or 8 not sure). That why you might see them in live show early then they disappear later. Good example would be NHK KÅhaku Uta Gassen. Underage girls are on the early parts but don't show up later.

Hurray

Under 17 can't work past 9pm and under 18 can't work after 10pm

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

thank you both for the answers. to clarify, this means they can work for 10 hours a day(or more), the only thing that matters is to not work past 9 p.m?