Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Probably not in a good enough condition to take the photo.

I figured so

love me some drama

I thought there was supposed to be something about SKE and NMB too in Bunshun? I saw on twitter a thing about NMB slave contracts but that was through a online translator so I dont put too much stock in it.

found it

https://twitter.com/46bunno1/status/1007948029347819520

Hurray

edit double posted

Edited by hurray

....isn't Yoshimoto known for having really strict contract....I mean Milky thing + the whole Yakuza shit so......

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

How did they know he's a NEET anyways?

A Neet is someone who isn't employed, in school or training. No Employment, Education, Training. In NA someone who is a scrub or living in their parents/friends basement

Hurray

Rika... I thought that she likes ikemen. He is so not an ikemen. Horrible to lost your career over. 

Come one girlie, he looks like a wannabe cool guy who is so useless that he have to rely on someone. 

He’s an ikemen by otaku standards and I’ve honestly seen uglier j-idols

Edited by Dalya

gawd

these girls are so pretty

why can't they be with handsome men

He got no inside since he prob leaked the purikara and is a bum...

Masana came by

201806170000041-nsogp_0.jpg

• Like 7

Wow she even mentioned that the GP doesn't care about 48G. How real.

Someone noticed that NGT's official twitter congratulated every NGT member who ranked except Rika. 0u0plz.png

ãŠãŽã‚†ã‹ã€4ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

☀ã²ãªãŸã‚“ã€16ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ã¿ã¯ã¡ã‚ƒã‚“ã€21ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ãŒãŸã­ã‡ã€24ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

âž¿ã‹ã¨ã¿ãªã€30ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

中井りã‹ã¯ã€37ä½ã§ã—ãŸã€‚

ニシムラナナコã€43ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

♋アヤカニã€53ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ã‚ゆãŸã‚ã†ã€64ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ãŠã‹ã£ã±ã€67ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ã¤ãã¿ã‚“ã€69ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ã¾ã»ã»ã‚“ã€70ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

⚾れãªã½ã‚“ã€77ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

ã®ãˆãƒ”ーã€91ä½ã€ãŠã‚ã§ã¨ã†

Well that's awkward. They must be pissed about this scandal

I thought there was supposed to be something about SKE and NMB too in Bunshun? I saw on twitter a thing about NMB slave contracts but that was through a online translator so I dont put too much stock in it.

found it

https://twitter.com/46bunno1/status/1007948029347819520

Hurray

edit double posted

NMB slave contracts? I'm not surprised tbh

He got no inside since he prob leaked the purikara and is a bum...

Masana came by

201806170000041-nsogp_0.jpg

My heart rlytearpls.png

Speaking of NMB slave contracts, it’s almost two years since Milky graduated. Can she finally come back to the entertainment industry now?

I want, no, I NEED Miyu to be the Yeonjung on this season. This could be her chance to shine. I don't care if she makes it by the skin of her teeth, I want Miyu in the final 12.

For anyone not following P48:

#39 Miyu ranked A
#46 Saho ranked B
#16 Goto ranked F (because she was unable to sing; I still think she deserved a D at least for her dancing which was complimented)

Miyu and Saho are the only 48 girls to rank in their class.

• Like 2

Miyu is great but I find her singing abut too unique for the group tho. She use ALOT of vibrato and sometimes its unneccessary. She needs some tuning.

I want, no, I NEED Miyu to be the Yeonjung on this season. This could be her chance to shine. I don't care if she makes it by the skin of her teeth, I want Miyu in the final 12.

For anyone not following P48:

#39 Miyu ranked A

#46 Saho ranked B

#16 Goto ranked F (because she was unable to sing; I still think she deserved a D at least for her dancing which was complimented)

Miyu and Saho are the only 48 girls to rank in their class.

Miyu need to make it bc she's slept on in AKB all these yrs anyway. They don't deserve her

it would be nice if P48 comes out with some nugu members so it can help their career

• Like 1

Wonder what went wrong with Miyu's popularity. She was pushed initially among the 9th gen / the first Team 4 but never ranked in ssk until now.

Hope she can make in Produce. I don't really warm up to her singing voice but it may help her more in this program.

Miyu is great but I find her singing abut too unique for the group tho. She use ALOT of vibrato and sometimes its unneccessary. She needs some tuning.

I noticed her hiccups in her YT videos. Seeing as how she didn't receive traditional training, she has a great base and I think with guidance (from the show) she'll improve. 

Miyu need to make it bc she's slept on in AKB all these yrs anyway. They don't deserve her

it would be nice if P48 comes out with some nugu members so it can help their career

Even if they don't debut, it'd be nice for the lower tier girls to gain some traction in Japan through this exposure. 

• Like 2

Well I just thought Rika was using a character in front of the cameras, to spice things up, you know....

But, really, completely annoying the hako oshis and your fans.

And not having good relationships with members and management (someone noticed that members, not just the NGT, were distant from her today).

Plus a scandal so so

Bad move, bad move.

I want to see how things will going on from now to her.

About SSK, just some comments :

Again, congratulations to my Kami Oshi !!!

You deserve â™¡

DeTIqDTX4AAuIx1.jpg

And Ooh Jurina petty salty haters are having a party too, huh.

As expected.

imstupid.png imstupid.png imstupid.png

Btw, NMB members have to enter into an agreement with the fans.

Or everyone agrees to boycott the SSK, or go with everything.

Last but not least, the disrespect of NMB fans and HKT fans (by reports) 

All leaving the arena before they announcing second place.

Edited by Pandy99
  • Dislike 2

People leave early every yr. They just want to avoid the traffic it's not a big deal.

Oh! If anyone wants to vote for their AKB48 bias, here's a guide:

Takes 7 minutes (if that). You can vote for up to 12 (cough, cough vote Miyu cough).

Thanks for this. I was about to look for it. hopefully petty koreans don't shut it down like they're trying to :imstupid: Edited by mochichan

Wonder what went wrong with Miyu's popularity. She was pushed initially among the 9th gen / the first Team 4 but never ranked in ssk until now.

Hope she can make in Produce. I don't really warm up to her singing voice but it may help her more in this program.

I know right. she was literally the original 9th gen/team 4 center. I can't believe she didn't gain any traction at all