Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Nah, that wouldn't happen. At least not for now

Ogiyuka has hako oshis backing her up while Sasshi actually has a fanbase and she grew from the ground up. She didn't shoot to stardom all of a sudden

For Ogiyuka, probably not. If it’s like last year, her votes are all frontloaded for the preliminaries but that doesn’t translate to the final results. But who knows, maybe her fans are more determined this year since they saw what they could do last year

Nah

Sashi got so much bc she got public AND hardcore fans backing her. no matter how rich a fan is, numbers in fandom definitely help

I don't think she sounds classically trained at all. If she is, it doesn't seem to have had much influence on her singing today.

Ogiyuka is basically supported by all NGT fans, it's not so much just one rich person.

(A jazz or bosa nova singer, perhaps? Or atleast a minimal influence in opera?... I guess I can't really trust my ear about music related subjects lol Honestly, I can't pinpoint her singing style that well)

I doubt Ogiyuka will win but if she does it still won't be THAT shocking compared to Sasshi's win that literally no one was expecting. Honestly hearing Yuko's name getting called out for 2nd was my favorite SSK memory of all time. I literally gasped and covered my mouth like every member that was there. 

Then, it's already pleasing that Ogiyuka's in top 3. There were factors I oversaw haha

Hopefully, she gets her own strong fanbase.

Whoever wins this ssk, Akip better give them a worthy single.

Do you think that there will be world senbatsu next year? If so then will JKT, MNL, BNK, TPE, MUM, and AKBCHINA  be able to participate? 

Edited by littlemonkey

Y I K E S

DfyP-EIVAAALmup?format=jpg

SKE new single

DfyDbs6VQAAEUCj?format=jpg

DfyDbtAUcAA4vfi?format=jpg

Edited by mochichan

I'm curious about the Rika and bunshun thing 

I’m not surprised by Rika’s scandal. My introduction to her was on that NGT x HKT show where she was all smiles over the ikemen staff member (?)

That's gonna hurt her a lot

Stupid girl

I think it has already hurt her, she lost 2.2k votes compared to last year. Of course that might have been from stuff that has said in some interviews but there might have been rumors in the NGT fandom about this that we don't hear of.

Hurray

Rika went from trying to fish fans with fake smiles to being a troll.

No wonder she lost votes. It's all downhill for her from now on.

ANYWAY!

I am so relieved by these results.

I just wanted Jurina to win, but Dasu coming in 2nd was even better!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

you may call me crazy but I just don't care at all for Miyu's type of voice 0u0plz.png

it doesn't appeal to me at all...

also I don't really see her as the idol type

at least not the idol group one

she should be a soloist

Yes. it's not very healthy to just come to "I don't care".

No. Singing skill has never been a con for being idol. It may be wasted but it will never be a problem.

There are idols doing similar singing styles, both from J and K sides.

No, she should not be a soloist if she doesn't want to.

If a K-pop agency have an idol like her, it will train her to be main or lead vocalist and encourage her to compose some songs. It will polish her and make use of her much better.

I don't. It's better that they focus on school equally with training, not the kpop style which forces you to choose.

I thought most 48 girls are high school grad, which was similar to K-pop idols? NMB manage to have better training? What about Hello Pro or Avex? 

A Thai idol group has a member studying Architect and another working in Ministry of Foreign Affairs and has fair performance (not on K-pop level yet BNK48's members acknowledge its better standard).

WRD48 with a BNK girl center??? 0u0plz.png

A hidden agenda?

By the way, BNK48's office ran an event to win Takamina grad concert DVD and the winner's name is very familiar. idontthinksobetchplz.png

DfzbVUgUcAA9ZgM.jpg

just finished catching up on the ssk thread. congrats jurina!!

LEMONCHAN GRADUATED??? 

imstupid.png

delayed reaction, i know. i got into 48g in 2014... n then got out of them for no particular reason (i dont remember). oshi = murashige anna so i grew to like miorin because her hkt oshi was also aanya lmao. p48 made me curious again. i already checked up on aanya a month ago or s/t (i see shige is still her own worst enemy and critic ohdearplz.png ) but just now i was thinking "wasnt there another girl i liked quite a bit.... lemon?" and.. i am confronted with her graduation lol. 

I couldn't watch the SSK... where can I watch the full video? I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible but Mochichan's thread title sadly spoiled the winner when I was checking if it was still possible to watch the live stream.

Oh wow Rika girl you in trouble imstupid.png

Df0vOArV4AAaVNW.jpg

I swear this is an old pic. I think I’ve seen it before

I swear this is an old pic. I think I’ve seen it before

Oh really? I thought it was recent.