Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Nagoya Dome confirmed, Jurina better win this year otherwise she should just grad cuz its gonna be fucking embarrassing,

if it's Nagoya Dome there's no way Jurina won't win LOL she waited so long for this though, I'm looking forward to it. and let's hope some interesting things happen in the other rankings to make it fun (except Sakura ranking down because I can't handle that ;___; ngl I'm scared of Ogiyuka and NGT's power deadbanana.gif)

also Sakura center for PD48 wow I'm happy for her ;___;

I feel like Sakura and Jurina will compete in PD48, same as in AKB elections LMAO I guess we might finally have our new Acchan/Yuko type of rivalry, hopefully! I really want another big rivalry like this. Excited fan.gif

I feel like Sakura and Jurina will compete in PD48, same as in AKB elections LMAO I guess we might finally have our new Acchan/Yuko type of rivalry, hopefully! I really want another big rivalry like this. Excited fan.gif

I feel like both of them will be doing great on the show

Hopefully that type of rivalry can grow considering elections as well

This week has some graduations that are hard to swallow... rlytearpls.png

Who's leaving?

Who's leaving?

Lemon and Kitarie

Also Fuuchan but I'm not sure if it's this week for her. 

Kitarie graduation blog post:

https://ameblo.jp/kitahara-rie/entry-12369218450.html

Oh yeah and it's still Kojiharu's birthday so happy 30th!

I'll miss lemon but I think she left on good note. She innovated herself instead of keeps being the baka character

Lolol Korean already dug up kid pics of 48G members in P48

http://theqoo.net/square/714544997

NOOOOO JURIIIII

gNUKH.jpg

I kinda lost track of Lemon when she left AKB but I must say I like her current character a lot more... even if she was funny before. She just seems more honest and mature now.

Lemon and Kitarie

Also Fuuchan but I'm not sure if it's this week for her. 

Mariri also graduate this weekend rlytearpls.png

I'll miss lemon but I think she left on good note. She innovated herself instead of keeps being the baka character

NOOOOO JURIIIII

gNUKH.jpg

i mean she still looks like that in audition video

I told you guys that Sakura's visuals get more praise which is why I wasn't surprised about her having 3 fansites already

Lolol Korean already dug up kid pics of 48G members in P48http://theqoo.net/square/714544997

NOOOOO JURIIIIIgNUKH.jpg

She really has and I'm happy for her!

I admit I didn't keep up with her much when she still kept wearing lolita clothes and pigtails in her 20s. That legal loli character was honestly frustrating.

But I recently started following her again after she finally got a haircut and started acting and dressing her age, but by then management have already given up on her.

Ranking #10 in NHK's kohaku was a life changer! She got her push back and got more tv appearances and magazine features. She also got some spotlight when she ranked #81.

She has rebuilt her momentum. She showed that what she lacks in fandom power, she makes up in public recognition. This proved that she has more success as an entertainer than an idol. There's nothing left for her in 48G.

NOOOOO JURIIIII

gNUKH.jpg

Kojimakorlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

XtRJV.jpg

They're all so cutechuplz.png

isn't bzz the troll on Stage48 Welp, who got banned from their Produce 48 thread BTW, their holier than thou know it all smartass tone read the same

Anyways, it looks like the theatre song for Teacher Teacher is a Team 8 song, shame it won't get a MV since they're in their concurrency ones

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pikachus cannot handle truth. imhappyplz.png Anyone saying unpleasant truth is troll.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

...caso cerrado... Anyways

Annin is on a Spanish crash course and her instastory lol, the novela starts airing in September supposedly so they're putting in work with her lol

2a96bcad6115ed90c1c91d67f908243b.jpg

Looks like Teacher Teacher was played during ANN last night, anyone have footage [emoji15]

Edited by boredpikachu
  • Like 2

NOOOOO JURIIIII

gNUKH.jpg

The Juri photo isnt too bad except the eyebrows.  It doesnt look like she has any which makes her forehead look even bigger then normally is (which is still kinda big for idols)

Hurray

At least we still have Fresh Lemon's youtube channel

And Happy 30th Birthday to Kojiharu!

I wish I could look that good when I turn 30

TBAY1Jb.jpg

• Like 2

Context? I hope she's just happy election is in Nagoya...:._.:

I wasn’t there for the beginning but yeah she was really happy the election is in Nagoya. She also mentioned that she’s also feeling a lot of pressure because of it though. Then she spent a good whille praising all the old members like Takamina, Acchan, Mariko, etc,

Edit: it’s up on YouTube already

Edited by Fatalite