Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

180220 AKBINGO! (ENG SUBS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I32_aFXkNTs

LOL the ending part when the old guy talked about Sayanee and Yukirin :lol:

the NMB girls were fun in this episode especially Sayanee, she's so cute <3

Where do you get these akbingo videos? I've noticed that the uploader uploads them and then hides the video after a couple of days

Where do you get these akbingo videos? I've noticed that the uploader uploads them and then hides the video after a couple of days

This is the Youtube channel, you should subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmNw9V_Q1UIMFIySilsVJ9Q

Good Enough Subs has been subbing AKB, Nogi, Keyaki shows every week for months now. I think after a week passes, they put the videos on private (or unlisted?) then they upload the new episodes. I actually don't know if the uploader or anyone else save the subs and make them available on download... hopefully they do (or else it would be a waste). but yes if you just want to watch the show, the best thing is waiting for the videos to be uploaded every week then watch them before it gets removed!

• Like 2

This is the Youtube channel, you should subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmNw9V_Q1UIMFIySilsVJ9Q

Good Enough Subs has been subbing AKB, Nogi, Keyaki shows every week for months now. I think after a week passes, they put the videos on private (or unlisted?) then they upload the new episodes. I actually don't know if the uploader or anyone else save the subs and make them available on download... hopefully they do (or else it would be a waste). but yes if you just want to watch the show, the best thing is waiting for the videos to be uploaded every week then watch them before it gets removed!

Thanks! I wish someone saved them though or else it really would be a waste

I've been upset with Katomina lately. When the 3rd single was announced she told her fans on SHOWROOM to only buy the election single.

Did she really say that? Just like that? LOL I guess maybe she doesn't have good positions in the new single's songs, and with management not pushing her after NGT's debut, that might be why.

NGT48's 3rd Single "Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?" Cover

Type A

DWjAAZfVQAEDJo5.jpg

Type B

DWjAAoTU8AE6rjf.jpg

Type C

DWjAA4TVoAA-nRd.jpg

Regular

DWjABQTVQAERYLt.jpg

STU and NGT look so much like Nogizaka with their long dresses and aesthetic... I can't even... 

But I do like the uniforms a lot so I'm looking forward to the new single

I'm most excited about AKB's new single, it's totally a great suit for Naachan 

AKB (+BNK) first performance in Myanmar(?)

It was very crowded. The video quality though.

i need to see their CV first before staning them. 

one of them is former NMB48 gen 2, graduated while still a kenkyuusei though

In case anyone interested in oversea groups in an educational way ... This is an economic article on BNK48. (I didn't write this)

The group may be analyzed econimically over its pros and cons as following

Adverse selection problem
Initially, the music label has to face adverse selection problem debuting a singer. It has to spend money and time without knowing if the singer will cause profit or deficit. Later, survival show system was introduced to relieve adverse selection problem. The winner won popular vote thus, he had higher profitable tendency. Meanwhile, BNK48's recruiting system is opened to any aspirants to apply and try thus, the polishing cost is lowered. Also, it is easy to change the member line-up. The risk from adverse selection problem is minimized.

Employment relations and promotion
The unbinding contract and first line-up vs. substitute system are incentives to drive each singer to push herself up to first line-up position. The productivity is increased to the maximum. However, the system is prone to conflict between members as it creates competition within the group. The system encourages both alliance and hostility. Although, the agency can easily replace the member, the fondness from the fan to the singer takes time and is delicate.

Franchise system
Despite many benefits, the franchisee or RAM has no independence, can only be the assistant of this idol marketing promotion. RAM cannot release new song, create new image nor any new innovation for its girl group. The biggest challenge to this idol franchise maintenance is emotion management over fans as they are the main source of income. They may stop supporting the group due to disappointment. On the other hand, in conventional singer management system, the agency can freely offer new alternatives and models to its singers.

Idol's product bubble
The price of autographed photographs rising up to 5 digits (THB), multiple CD copies bought only for the ticket to handshake event, these lead to price inflation of the group's products. The price which has exceeded its actual value is similar to the premise to real estate bubble. The market may be saturated soon and fans may not pay for the same high price. If the investor makes less profit, he will buy less units of products and the value of the group will decrease altogether.

Due to above economic rationing, the sustainability of this business model is highly challenging. I guess the executive of RAM also have been aware that the business unlikely will be sustainable like AKB48 in Japan since he said he wished to make quickest profit.

The ugly covers for the 51st single ... I believe two types are missing but I can't find them on Twt 

DXBxkG8VAAAgY7W.jpgDXBxkG7VMAIHhUt.jpg

DXBxkG7VMAEwNtH.jpgDXBxkG7U8AEuhTB.jpg

DXB06dFU0AEGBTr.jpgDXB06dEU0AAZboy.jpg

Edited by Yeul

I love how eye popping the covers are. The outfits were a choice but it fits.

The ugly covers for the 51st single ... I believe two types are missing but I can't find them on Twt 

DXBxkG8VAAAgY7W.jpgDXBxkG7VMAIHhUt.jpg

DXBxkG7VMAEwNtH.jpgDXBxkG7U8AEuhTB.jpg

DXB06dFU0AEGBTr.jpgDXB06dEU0AAZboy.jpg

oh no wtf amgplz.png

The last two types (bad quality)

capture-d-----cran-2018-02-27-.png

So the media senbatsu is : Yamamoto Sayaka, Iriyama Anna, Miyawaki Sakura, Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Ogino Yuka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sashihara Rino, Suda Akari, Yokoyama Yui, Oguri Yui, Nakai Rika, Shiroma Miru, Matsui Jurina, Kato Rena, Takahashi Juri 

AKB: 8 

SKE : 2 

HKT : 2 

NMB : 2 

NGT : 2

STU : 0

Edited by Yeul