Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

guess who get caught again...

DWP5JuMV4AAKteT.jpg

DWP5KgDVoAEVdUc.jpg

imstupid.pngimstupid.pngimstupid.png

oh tano-chan..i pity for her. just graduate already so that media can back off and she can dating happily

NMB48 to release 18th single on 2018.04.04.

Yamamoto Sayaka is centre.
Announced 2018.02.19.

Senbatsu:

Team N
Ichikawa Miori
Umeyama Kokona (first)
Tanigawa Airi
Yamamoto Sayaka (centre)
Yamamoto Ayaka

Team M
Iwata Momoka
Kato Yuuka
Shibuya Nagisa
Shiroma Miru
Yoshida Akari

Team BII
Uemura Azusa
Ota Yuuri
Jo Eriko
Jonishi Rei
Murase Sae
Yagura Fuuko

nmb48-18th-single.jpg

air-wotathekpopfan

Wait what Fuuchan made senbatsu??

why not, this might be her last single (?)

but i disappointed chihhi not make it into senbatsu

why not, this might be her last single (?)

but i disappointed chihhi not make it into senbatsu

I was honestly under the impression that she graduated like 3 months ago

^ I thought the same too =.= Previous single has a 2nd Gen song after all. No idea that she'll still be around until April.

Quite disappointed that they are back to Sayanee-center. Don't they have no intention pushing any other members?

Last single for Miorin, hope there is a c/w song featuring her.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I'm also shocked that Fuuchan is still here.

This should've been Fuuchan's grad single, and Miorin the next. I'm glad Lemon is still in senbatsu at least.

Now that I think about it, NMB does tend to drag out graduations (besides Milky's weirdly fast graduation)

Like we all thought Nana's grad song was Tomodachi and that she wouldn't participate in any more singles since the next one was supposed to come out like 3 days after her graduation, but then she ended up centering Don't Look Back anyways.

Quite disappointed that they are back to Sayanee-center. Don't they have no intention pushing any other members?

I think the last time Sayanee was center for NMB a-side was 2016? it's been more than a year actually. in 2017 they've been pushing the other girls a lot, I think it's fair to give something to Sayanee again now, after all she is still the most popular member, not only in NMB but one of the top members in the whole 48G and also best handshake seller by far. she has a big fandom and a lot of them only follow NMB for her so I think it's good to still give her center from time to time until her graduation. Besides she's a great center :D I'm personally happy as long as the center is either Sayanee or Mirurun because I love both ^^ also Yuuri is nice for new gen push, but I think she got sick recently and took a break?

• Like 1

Tanochan announces that she will not be graduating for another five years... kinda saw this coming tbh.

http://odonsalvatore.blogspot.com/2018/02/tano-yuka-says-she-wont-graduate.html

Tanochan announces that she will not be graduating for another five years... kinda saw this coming tbh.

LOL so management is not making her graduate either? but they made other members graduate because of scandals though. and Tano has been caught dating once in 2017 and now again + the anti-Korea thing

it's kinda unfair if she gets to stay when other girls had to leave for less (like Maachun, Ryoka, Naanya, Miki etc.)

Lmao she's not going down without a fight. Next thing you thing you know, she'll be joining Produce48 out of spite.

LOL so management is not making her graduate either? but they made other members graduate because of scandals though. and Tano has been caught dating once in 2017 and now again + the anti-Korea thing

it's kinda unfair if she gets to stay when other girls had to leave for less (like Maachun, Ryoka, Naanya, Miki etc.)

I don't think the other girls graduated because they were told to, at least not directly.  They probably knew their prospects for jobs were going to be bad (because they would not get management help) unless they graduated and I don't think Tano cares. She hasn't gotten much push recently anyways.  She'll be a theatre girl.

Hurray

I don't think the other girls graduated because they were told to, at least not directly.  They probably knew their prospects for jobs were going to be bad (because they would not get management help) unless they graduated and I don't think Tano cares. She hasn't gotten much push recently anyways.  She'll be a theatre girl.

I think they were told to because I really don't think Miki wanted to leave. She was so passionate about her idol career and she cried so much about the whole graduation thing. and it feels too much of a coincidence that the girls (the ones I mentioned) all announced their grads right after being caught LOL

I guess Tano wants to go the Miichan way and stay in the group even after a scandal but Miichan tried her best to show that she regrets (though she didn't have to shave her head -_-) and she stayed to improve her image. I don't think Tano regrets her behaviors and scandals and I don't feel like she wants to stay to improve her image LOL so I don't really know what's her point, but well

Idk, even if those girls were kicked out, I wouldn’t say it was just because of dating. Manga and Miki were caught out at 2am when they were still minors. Maachun was rumored to be living with the guy. I don’t know enough about Ryoka to know her story. Tano’s already 20, an adult, and I don’t think the anti-Koreaboo thing had as much impact in Japan as in the international fandom.

I’d rather Tano have just graduated since she doesn’t really need AKB, but at the same time, isn’t a good thing AKS is loosening the dating ban?

lol i wonder if she announced she was not going to graduate in net five years as a counter strike to management pressure for her to graduate,

cause if she announces graduation in next year everyone will know management forced her.

Edited by Commissioner Ayyu

Idk, even if those girls were kicked out, I wouldn’t say it was just because of dating. Manga and Miki were caught out at 2am when they were still minors. Maachun was rumored to be living with the guy. I don’t know enough about Ryoka to know her story. Tano’s already 20, an adult, and I don’t think the anti-Koreaboo thing had as much impact in Japan as in the international fandom.

I’d rather Tano have just graduated since she doesn’t really need AKB, but at the same time, isn’t a good thing AKS is loosening the dating ban?

I personally don't get upset at dating scandals but I just find it kinda unfair that some have to grad and some others don't, but maybe you're right that they force graduation only if there's more reasons. but the issue with Tano is that she was caught twice already, and also the anti-Korea comments, even if it was anti-Koreaboo, it's easy to misunderstand what she means and most people think it was against Korea as a whole... imo I think the things she did give a bad image to the group :/ She would be better without AKB and AKB would be better without her. but it's her choice anyway and if management has no issue with it, then I guess that's how it will be LOL

lol i wonder if she announced she was not going to graduate in net five years as a counter strike to management pressure for her to graduate,

cause if she announces graduation in next year everyone will know management forced her.

Maybe that's what happened :lol:

the producer of L.I.K.E just announced the Brazilian member- only the AKB48 girl is left! shooting is supposed to be starting in march so we'll see who ended up going pretty soon. any guesses? i'm kinda hoping it might be fujita nana- she suits the image tbh.

that's my best guess to why she did it- that or she's still determined to be team K captain one day.

NGT48's 3rd Single "Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?" Cover

Type A

DWjAAZfVQAEDJo5.jpg

Type B

DWjAAoTU8AE6rjf.jpg

Type C

DWjAA4TVoAA-nRd.jpg

Regular

DWjABQTVQAERYLt.jpg