Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Ota Yuuri is going on a hiatus

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104558/full/

http://bigmilkz.tumblr.com/post/170101824436/from-yamamoto-sayakas-showroom-on-ota-yuuris

From Yamamoto Sayaka’s Showroom on Ota Yuuri’s sudden break for her health.

We agonized over it. Yuuri and I. What should she do. About making everyone worry, about her just getting into senbatsu. There are members who want to get into senbatsu but can’t. She worried about that. But if your feeling can’t catch up to what you’re doing, you can’t catch up yourself. If you’re ever left wondering about yourself, then I feel its better to just take a break. When you come back, you can make up for that time. If you’re not gonna take a break but break down, I’d rather you just take a break. The body… I think more than the body, you need to take care of the mind, you need to get care mentally. But its not like she doesn’t want to be in NMB anymore. She consulted with me so I feel I can say this. She’s taking a break BECAUSE she wants to come back. I can’t say “Don’t worry†but I will say to please wait for her. I know Yuuri herself is anxious but I know she will come back. I hope she treasures the rest of her teen years. I say this as a 24-year old hag.

translation from the only and only frowndog

Edited by davidguy
  • Like 1

Uchida Mayumi was the first janken solo center.  Probably the only non fixed Janken center?

Hurray

Fujita Nana claimed it wasn't fixed for her. She apparently thought it was though the years before her though. 

Ota Yuuri is going on a hiatus

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104558/full/

Nooooo warstarplz.png  Hope she gets well soon. I was looking forward to her first AKB senbatsu. She definitely did seem like a new gen ace for NMB.

Edited by gudetama

Fujita Nana claimed it wasn't fixed for her. She apparently thought it was though the years before her though. 

Nooooo warstarplz.png  Hope she gets well soon. I was looking forward to her first AKB senbatsu. She definitely did seem like a new gen ace for NMB.

Oh I do think hers wasn't fixed.  The year before they stopped doing the whole winner is a center of a senbatsu song.  Milky won the solo song that year and it wasn't an AKB single song.  So least I think they stopped rigging it after the reward change. 

Hurray

Sayanee ain't never graduating....

But hope Yuuri enjoy her time off and don't stress about it. Did Sayanee really said this tho :imstupid:

I say this as a 24-year old hag.

Kn6bVDN.png

Final Voting:

Akimoto Sayaka

Itano Tomomi 

Kato Rena

Minegishi Minami 

Oshima Yuko

Shimazaki Haruka 

*you have until the 30th of January to cast your votes.

Voting Thread is: HERE

Can I have your honest opinion?

Which is better, Hinatan's current badge or this:

hi2E8LA.png

I think her current badge is better.

Thanks I appreciate your response <3

Edited by Dalya

I watched Facebook live broadcast of AKB48 performance from Japan Expo and they sounded/ looked like they never practiced together. What is synchronize, what is harmony?

On positive side, they obviously sang live. imhappyplz.png

• Dislike 2

I watched Facebook live broadcast of AKB48 performance from Japan Expo and they sounded/ looked like they never practiced together. What is synchronize, what is harmony?

On positive side, they obviously sang live. imhappyplz.png

maybe it's just audio into the stream that was bad

but the volume on the mics was surely different between the members

maybe it's just audio into the stream that was bad

but the volume on the mics was surely different between the members

They even sounded different over the same mic. In HR, at the beginning, 2 members took turns over 1 same mic and there was obvious change in volume, voice power. Mion (?) sounded loudest in the bunch. Also, mic quality should only effect the voice quality but not the speed/ should not be the reason of the absence of synchronization.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

They even sounded different over the same mic. In HR, at the beginning, 2 members took turns over 1 same mic and there was obvious change in volume, voice power. Mion (?) sounded loudest in the bunch. Also, mic quality should only effect the voice quality but not the speed/ should not be the reason of the absence of synchronization.

i doubt they ever train their vocal tbh, the senbatsu schedule won't allow it. heck even the mid member like karen said she never trained her vocal since she got into the group

i doubt they ever train their vocal tbh, the senbatsu schedule won't allow it. heck even the mid member like karen said she never trained her vocal since she got into the group

It's not just the issue of the lack of technical training, it's the absence of group rehearsal. Their synchronization was as good as a group of random girls just met in flesh for the first time 1 hour before the show. 

harharplz.png  at delulu wota saying AKB showed a great performance. Maybe, the agency was right, wota deserved no respect, they would praise shittiest performance anyway.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

It's not just the issue of the lack of technical training, it's the absence of group rehearsal. Their synchronization was as good as a group of random girls just met in flesh for the first time 1 hour before the show. 

harharplz.png  at delulu wota saying AKB showed a great performance. Maybe, the agency was right, wota deserved no respect, they would praise shittiest performance anyway.

is it jetlag?

They likely didn't have much time to rehearsal tbh. There are stories of them learning choreos 30 min before PV shooting.

• Like 2

from a snowy place to a hot humid place

I'm surprise they didn't collapse

but that's what most people sound like when all you can hear is their voice, and no background/dubbing noises

they used to practice together for stages in the theather in the earl years, but im pretty sure senbatsu members have said themselves due to usy schedules they end up practicing/ learning on their own and dont have many group practices.