Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

They're making this test so serious lol

The video description says they're also holding the exam in Indonesia, Thailand, and Taiwan. Seems like they're letting the international groups take the test too? Fans within Japan can also take the test. The exams held overseas will be for 48G members only I guess.

They made the management staff take a pilot version of the test.

Highest score: 67 points

Lowest score: 19 points

Average score: 36.2 points

The test will be held in 6 locations within Japan + Indonesia, Thailand, and Taiwan

Edited by davidguy

They're making this test so serious lol

The video description says they're also holding the exam in Indonesia, Thailand, and Taiwan. Seems like they're letting the international groups take the test too? Fans within Japan can also take the test. The exams held overseas will be for 48G members only I guess.

the thing is, in what language? if it in japanese there are no point for overseas members participating (except for the members that know japanese), will they make the english version of the test?

the thing is, in what language? if it in japanese there are no point for overseas members participating (except for the members that know japanese), will they make the english version of the test?

I guess we'll know more details in the coming months. If it's Japanese only though, seems like a waste of money to hold the exam overseas for the couple of members that know Japanese. Either way, they probably don't expect the overseas members to do well anyways so they probably don't mind them taking the test.

I'm curious if they'll release the test to the public in the future

Luckily for you, management treats her like she's the second coming of jesus lol

---------------

It's finally happened! They've finally reached that point! A member that was born after the creation of AKB48 fD4JAZe.png

https://www.akb48.co.jp/audition17/memberdetail/31

She got drafted into NMB48 Team BII

wow

She just turned 12 but she's almost as tall as Lemon and Takamina already

I kinda expected that Morning Musume would only be made up of members who were born after Love Machine, but I didn't see this coming.

guys I really need a working link to download AKB's Minogashita Kimitachi E (not the 2nd!!)

the only one I was able to find lacks seeds :(

PLEASE HELP

guys I really need a working link to download AKB's Minogashita Kimitachi E (not the 2nd!!)

the only one I was able to find lacks seeds :(

PLEASE HELP

I PM'ed you

Info on AKB48 Badge Voting Thread:

Reminder: Suggestions close on the 25th, after this I will not be accepting any suggestions put forward:

â¥Round 1 Final Voting for AKB48: 26th of January - 30th of January  

â¥Round 2 Final Voting for AKB48: 31st of January - 4th of February

I will host 2 rounds in order to get all members included, but these will be final, there will be no preliminary voting included.

*In the event of ties, I will be holding a tie-breaker round for 2 days after all voting rounds have passed.

Link to Voting Thread is: HERE

Please follow the Thread for info & to vote for your favorites, I will post updates when rounds are beginning and ending here.

Edited by dokidokiâ„¢

Info on AKB48 Badge Voting Thread:

Reminder:

Suggestions close on the 25th, after this I will not be accepting any suggestions put forward:

â¥Round 1 Final Voting for AKB48: 26th of January - 30th of January

â¥Round 2 Final Voting for AKB48: 31st of January - 4th of February

I will host 2 rounds in order to get all members included, but these will be final, there will be no preliminary voting included.

*In the event of ties, I will be holding a tie-breaker round for 2 days after all voting rounds have passed.

Link to Voting Thread is: HERE

Please follow the Thread for info & to vote for your favorites, I will post updates when rounds are beginning and ending here.

What’s your time zone doki?

Lmao one of the team 8 show MC's tried to rob a home and got arrested

https://twitter.com/stana47/status/956365038398291974

https://twitter.com/stana47/status/956365122984816641

Team 8's Onishi Momoka got the news in the middle of streaming on showroom

I think she was trying to play it off at the end as if nothing was wrong

Lmao was he drunk wtf~~

I like how the girl looked so obviously shock and then was like it's cold rn~ :imstupid:

Edited by mochichan

Lmao was he drunk wtf~~

I like how the girl looked so obviously shock and then was like it's cold rn~ imstupid.png

LMAO she was clearly checking the weather forecast and saw it was gonna be cold for even longer dave.png

Messy of the MC imstupid.png

What’s your time zone doki?

GMT time smile.png basically you have a full day to add anymore suggestions, I'll be updating the thread on the 26th. If you'd like to suggest something, I can hold out a few hours for you to do so also~

Edited by dokidokiâ„¢

First Day Sales: 01 AKB48 (Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru) - 540,913

Not the best. 

I think we all knew who would win this but I'm surprised about Uchida Mayumi since I've never heard of her.

Also surprised that Mayuko don't have more center positions.

Mion with the same amount of centers as Yukirin, although tbf I can't remember Yukirin ever centering a song.

Paruru and Kojiharu deserve those numbers.

I think we all knew who would win this but I'm surprised about Uchida Mayumi since I've never heard of her.

Also surprised that Mayuko don't have more center positions.

Mion with the same amount of centers as Yukirin, although tbf I can't remember Yukirin ever centering a song.

Paruru and Kojiharu deserve those numbers.

Uchida Mayumi was the first janken solo center.  Probably the only non fixed Janken center?

Hurray

I cant at KFC going viral in Thailand lol. BNK is actually quite popular but we have to see since Thai people move on FAST

Edited by Byakugan
  • Like 1