Official AKB48 Thread

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 JKT48 STU48 BNK48 TPE48

63602 replies to this topic

#63601 ღMamichan♡

ღMamichan♡

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,571 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM (Edited by ღMamichan♡, Yesterday, 11:40 PM.)

it doesn't matter how much Hinatan want fans to continue support NGT, i am sorry but NIII is done for me i won't support anything team NIII does even if Maho herself asked us to support team NIII as well, of course NIII is the frontline of NGT and that's the obvious reason why Hinatan & Rikachan want fans to continue supporting NGT and NIII, it's just what best for "BUSINESS" because without NIII NGT can't compete with other sister groups as simple as that,.

regardless of how good & positive Hinatan intention was but there's still some typical diplomatic response in it, and it's very obvious, it's just not genuine and it's almost no different to what Dasu have said the only difference is the choices of words, cause Dasu was too straightforward and obvious, asking fans to continue support NIII and believe in NGT is the same delusional message that Dasu said but in a more simplistic way,.

at least my conscience can tell me what's genuine and what's not,.

so yeah i am sorry but team NIII is done for me,.

#63602 ღMamichan♡

ღMamichan♡

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,571 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:49 PM

bet if popular member n3 member have a chance to change group, they would do in a beat. i wish all those bullies from n3 are transfers to SKE or HKT or NMB or even AKB. i would like to see if they dare to be bullies of there.

no please keep the trash in the garbage can, and let them rot until they graduate, i don't want them in other sister groups ,......

#63603 aigoo

aigoo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted Today, 04:58 AM (Edited by aigoo, Today, 04:59 AM.)

Transfer to SKE ? you want them to get beaten to death by SKE's hag line https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Exactly LOL. NMB with dem mob where inapooh wouldnt dare to do anything and i bet AKB members wouldnt let it slide easily and (might be wrong) management are more harsher when it’s come to AKB

Up, Up and Away!