OneHallyu

Rate The Last Anime Series You Finished

Mako Yagami

As the thread title suggests, rate the last anime series (or movie if you want) that you watched. In my case...

Zetsuen no Tempest - 9.5/10

Great story, great characters, but had a slow start that made me wanna drop it initially. I'm glad I stuck it out though, great anime like this are rare to find nowadays.

• Like 5

The Devil is a Part-timer!

8.5/10

It was pretty enjoyable :DD Pretty much cried my way through the episodes after laughing so hard. Original plot imo. The problems I had with the show would be the ending (I'm guessing there'll be a Season 2?) and how Alciel started to become a "filter" character near the middle of the anime :[

Swoard Art Online

8.7/10

[spoiler alert?]

the anime didn't spark my interest as much after Kirito passed the game, I really disliked his sister for some reason, and as much as the story line was absolutly fantastic at the begining I felt that adding other characters were really a turn off, I kind of wanted to know more about Klein and all the secundary characters that helped Kirito and Asuna. Their love story was really kawaii but his sister was just ugh

ok I just finished another one

lulz

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

9.7/10

Overall a great anime, nice plot (nothing too outsanding), funny characters and a love story that kept you fangirling every episode *0*

I won't give it a 10 because I felt like one of the main characters wasn't developed enough, as in they didn't bother deepen his background story