Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mako Yagami

Rate The Last Anime Series You Finished

As the thread title suggests, rate the last anime series (or movie if you want) that you watched. In my case...

Zetsuen no Tempest - 9.5/10

Great story, great characters, but had a slow start that made me wanna drop it initially. I'm glad I stuck it out though, great anime like this are rare to find nowadays.

• Like 5

I finished " My Teenage love snafu"? such a terrible name but it was pretty good and interesting. I liked that it was a slice of life without  being centered around love and drama.

Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun

8/10

I'd love for a second season somehow. There were definitely some loose ends at the end of the anime. 

The Devil is a Part-timer!

8.5/10

It was pretty enjoyable :DD Pretty much cried my way through the episodes after laughing so hard. Original plot imo. The problems I had with the show would be the ending (I'm guessing there'll be a Season 2?) and how Alciel started to become a "filter" character near the middle of the anime :[

Kuroko No Basket - 11/10  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

suisei no gargantia 9.8/10...cried for the last ep...Chamber!! Was a lil slow but best mecha so far 2013

Swoard Art Online

8.7/10

[spoiler alert?]

the anime didn't spark my interest as much after Kirito passed the game, I really disliked his sister for some reason, and as much as the story line was absolutly fantastic at the begining I felt that adding other characters were really a turn off, I kind of wanted to know more about Klein and all the secundary characters that helped Kirito and Asuna. Their love story was really kawaii but his sister was just ugh

Valvrave the Liberator. 8/10. Pretty good mecha anime with an interesting twist. It finished this week and it will have season 2 in the fall.

Karneval.

9/10

I liked the OSTs and the opening & ending.

The artwork was good, thought the ending could have been much better.

ok I just finished another one

lulz

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

9.7/10

Overall a great anime, nice plot (nothing too outsanding), funny characters and a love story that kept you fangirling every episode *0*

I won't give it a 10 because I felt like one of the main characters wasn't developed enough, as in they didn't bother deepen his background story

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 5/10

It started out cute and interesting but then it got so dull. So dissapointed I picked this one after such a long anime hiatus -_-

I was annoyed that the husband/main guy switch lasted so long, soooo boring.

Ano Hana

10/10

I haven't watched anime in a long time lol.

• Like 1

Sword Art Online 7/10

Great story up until the last 2 episodes where everything just turned iffy.

Texhnolyze.

8.5/10

Amazing story, beautiful art, but sometimes the minimalistic style detracted from the experience. Amazing show though.