This document is latest updated on 2021-Mar-14, to further reflect the changes to follow GDPR standards.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Mandatory Data: OneHallyu collects your email address and IP address. This is used for the purpose of communications, user tracking and moderation of contents. This data is not shared with any third parties.
Optional Data: OneHallyu allows you to enter your birthday, gender, username, profile photo, links to your personal websites and/or social media profile. This information is optional and not used in any automated processing and profiling.
- Where does OneHallyu host its data? Data is hosted in our virtual private server, registered under FastComet.
- How can I edit my data? You can visit your profile page to edit any information that you provide.
- How can I delete my data? You can make a request in the Ask A Moderator thread for content removal as long as it meets our requirements (which can be found here)
- How can I delete my profile? As long as you are a resident of a European Union state or any of the following: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or the United Kingdom, you are free to have your profile removed if that's what you wish. Bear in mind that this action is permanent and there's no chance of retrieving your account again. Please direct these requests to the Ask A Moderator thread.
- May I opt out of OneHallyu communications? OneHallyu only provides digest that you have opted for, and you can always edit your settings to stop receiving emails from us
- How can I download your OneHallyu data? Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for information, and we will provide necessary support.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.