• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

HELLOOOO~~~  (NEWBIE)

love rain too

here too support hahaha

<3<3 :smile:  :smile:  :happy:

Welcome :')

Which is your favourite song by him? Or do you prefer his acting?

#22 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Locationgettin dat Jiyong sauce ;p

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

Welcome :')

Which is your favourite song by him? Or do you prefer his acting?

HIp song if you want to know!!!!   I prefer all of him haha :chu:

#23 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationPlaying in Himchan's pants

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

HIp song if you want to know!!!!   I prefer all of him haha :chu:

Hello and welcome! Of course you like hipsong or is it just the movement you like in the video lol.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#24 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

Hello and welcome! Of course you like hipsong or is it just the movement you like in the video lol.

well yeah but more like love song haha :ahmagah:

RAIN1.gif

#25 Cubic Sensei

Cubic Sensei

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationIn Da Cube

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

For the long time Clouds, what are your thoughts on him joining Cube? 

#26 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

well yeah but more like love song haha :ahmagah:

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h350...

lol, LoveSong will forever be my favorite. This video make me go insane for him

#27 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

lol, LoveSong will forever be my favorite. This video make me go insane for him

that vid made me cry and go insane haha :ahmagah:  :chu:

#28 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

I was confused because I thought he had his own record company. I know that some fans I dont know if they were Clouds were upset saying that he abandoned MBlaq but I don't feel that way. If its the best thing for him to do for his career then I am fine with it.

that vid made me cry and go insane haha :ahmagah:  :chu:

I've memorized the whole song! Thanks to romanization :) Now if only i could learn the dance moves

#29 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

I was confused because I thought he had his own record company. I know that some fans I dont know if they were Clouds were upset saying that he abandoned MBlaq but I don't feel that way. If its the best thing for him to do for his career then I am fine with it.

I've memorized the whole song! Thanks to romanization :) Now if only i could learn the dance moves

haha ive tried I only can manage to do hip motion :chu:

#30 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

haha ive tried I only can manage to do hip motion :chu:

Everyones managed to do that part lol 

#31 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

Everyones managed to do that part lol 

I know because its easy!!!!!! haha :ahmagah:

#32 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

I know because its easy!!!!!! haha :ahmagah:

I challenge you, to make hip song dance cover  :datass:

#33 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

I challenge you, to make hip song dance cover  :datass:

haha I fail miserably then :wth:  :wth: :hehe:  

#34 Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Jung❣Ha❣Sang

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

haha I fail miserably then :wth:  :wth: :hehe:  

we can do it for fun, i only know the hip part as well lol

#35 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

I can't say I'm a "long time Cloud" since I started being a fan some months after he entered the army. 

Anyway, if you want to have my point of view, here it is: Unlike some people, I don't perceive that move as an act of betrayal. I consider MBLAQ mature enough to know where they are going and if they have been fine without Rain while he is in the army, I don't see the problem of total independence. Look, in here there are more MBLAQ fans than Rain's. Besides, I'm fed up on the way he is being bashed. Come on, you can surf the net and look for comparisons in news and see that he is not 100% guilty. He won't own the hearts of Korean people becoming a Marine like Bin Hyun did, but I wish he could own them in the same way due to his efforts and what he is.

Should the rumours be true, I'm glad he joins CUBE as well as he joins Roc Nation. Seeing him in the same league than Rita Ora and Lil Kim would be awesome.

#36 MoinkGDswag

MoinkGDswag

Idol

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

we can do it for fun, i only know the hip part as well lol

ok lol itll just be filled with hip movements :hurr:

#37 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

In which news does CUBE Ceo say that Rain has signed (warning: not agreeded, but strictly signed) that contract with Cube Ent?

#38 TerrorizingKids

TerrorizingKids

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • LocationBR

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

Someone please exclaim to me, bow in finals i can't read all articles about it, but.. And te JTune Camp?

#39 Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci

That fan of The Prodigy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

Someone please exclaim to me, bow in finals i can't read all articles about it, but.. And te JTune Camp?

Can you explain yourself better? You mean information about JTune?

http://www.soompi.co...-entertainment/

Rain, who is currently serving in the military, has joined Cube Entertainment and will be labelmates with Beast,4MinuteG.NA among others. He has a special tie with the agency’s founder and CEO Hong Seung Sung, who was the president of JYP Entertainment during Rain’s early years in the entertainment industry. Industry insiders view Rain’s decision to join Cube Entertainment as a big sign of loyalty.

On May 28, CEO Hong Seung Sung wrote a long message on the company’s official website updating fans and the public about Rain’s addition to the company. “2013’s spring, Rain and Hong Seung Sung are standing here before a new start. Even though Rain had a lot of offers, he decided to join us [our agency] because he wants to go back to his roots and he is more passionate than ever.”

The CEO continued, “I remember May 2002, where we got to see world star Rain’s debut stage and I can’t hide the excitement just thinking about that spring. Afterwards, many beautiful springs have come to pass.”

He went on, “He’s a singer, actor and producer and have set a lot of records as ‘the first.’ You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who doesn’t know limits and have shown his potential by becoming a world star entertainer.”

In closing, Hong Seung Sung wrote, “With that thought, I want to thank Rain for his loyalty despite receiving many offers from other places. Also, during his trainee years, he constantly aimed for ten years ahead, which resulted in today’s passionate Rain. I’m preparing every single day like a partner and friend. I promise that I will return your never ending love and support for Rain and make sure the company leaves a beautiful legacy. I will wholeheartedly and sincerely do my best as his partner. I will not avoid risky paths, but will be thankful that we can do this together.”

Meanwhile, Rain will be discharged from active duty on July 10.

#40 TerrorizingKids

TerrorizingKids

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • LocationBR

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

Can you explain yourself better? You mean information about JTune?

http://www.soompi.co...-entertainment/

Rain, who is currently serving in the military, has joined Cube Entertainment and will be labelmates with Beast,4MinuteG.NA among others. He has a special tie with the agency’s founder and CEO Hong Seung Sung, who was the president of JYP Entertainment during Rain’s early years in the entertainment industry. Industry insiders view Rain’s decision to join Cube Entertainment as a big sign of loyalty.

On May 28, CEO Hong Seung Sung wrote a long message on the company’s official website updating fans and the public about Rain’s addition to the company. “2013’s spring, Rain and Hong Seung Sung are standing here before a new start. Even though Rain had a lot of offers, he decided to join us [our agency] because he wants to go back to his roots and he is more passionate than ever.”

The CEO continued, “I remember May 2002, where we got to see world star Rain’s debut stage and I can’t hide the excitement just thinking about that spring. Afterwards, many beautiful springs have come to pass.”

He went on, “He’s a singer, actor and producer and have set a lot of records as ‘the first.’ You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who doesn’t know limits and have shown his potential by becoming a world star entertainer.”

In closing, Hong Seung Sung wrote, “With that thought, I want to thank Rain for his loyalty despite receiving many offers from other places. Also, during his trainee years, he constantly aimed for ten years ahead, which resulted in today’s passionate Rain. I’m preparing every single day like a partner and friend. I promise that I will return your never ending love and support for Rain and make sure the company leaves a beautiful legacy. I will wholeheartedly and sincerely do my best as his partner. I will not avoid risky paths, but will be thankful that we can do this together.”

Meanwhile, Rain will be discharged from active duty on July 10.

What I was trying, why he would go to Cube, if he has the J Tune, or maybe in the process i missed information. He isn't the owner of JTune?! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rain, Bi, Jung Jihoon, 비

Up, Up and Away!