• Please log in to reply
10828 replies to this topic

#10741 royal maknae

royal maknae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Locationif we walk together like this, wherever we go, it'll be heaven

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:18 PM (Edited by royal maknae, 10 January 2017 - 02:20 PM.)

ugh i really hate it when manga authors make me love and embrace all the characters in it, including the antagonists

like, no matter how it continues it's gonna freakin hurt , not to mention the ending

w h y  :cry:

srsly tho, this love hate feelings i have with them lol, beautiful yet painful

#10742 sohyriah carey

sohyriah carey

Sohye Stans Brazil

• PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:40 PM (Edited by sohyriah carey, 10 January 2017 - 06:40 PM.)

im tired of people acting like seohyun's fans are the ones who baby her. they are the only ones who DON'T baby her. They followed her growth for years, read her interviews, watch her new projects, everything-- and see how she has matured. she's been a different girl for a while now so idk why people keep saying she pretends to be some innocent saint. Wake up, she doesn't pretend to do anything and you would notice that if you actually looked at the Seohyun from this century and not 2011! its people who aren't seohyun fans who keep saying those dumb goguma jokes and reading and eating hamburgers will kill you jokes, our-innocent-sweetie-maknae jokes.

it's so annoying. don't paint that onto seomates because they are the only ones who treat her like the mature adult she has been for years.

#10743 Vagus

Vagus

☾ I'm a full-time Dreamer ☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • LocationNCT DREAM ♫ Lee Mark ♫ Lee Haechan ♫ Huang Renjun ♫ Lee Jeno ♫ Na Jaemin ♫ Zhong Chenle ♫ Park Jisung ♫ Chew chew chew chew chewing gum

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:12 PM (Edited by Vagus, 10 January 2017 - 09:12 PM.)

I hate how SM sabotaging wendy's visual like that. Nothing's wrong with her face/body. Its her STYLIST AND HER HAIRSTYLE! GODDAMNIT GET RID OF THAT UGLY BANG! 

#10744 internal saucy

internal saucy

WINGS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,888 posts
  • LocationMelon's data vault

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

i can't with how annoying taekook stans get over popularity rankings...or over "who's more" topics of any sorts. they're already the 2 most popular members, what more do you want. 

and i need jk stans to chill with the "everyone hates him" party they throw every few months. some stans here have such stank attitudes, it pisses me off. getting passive aggressive and bitchy over every minor issue. 

#10745 Awake

Awake

Superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

Man why am I drinking I cannot help it i was stressed all day

#10746 Simple Plan

Simple Plan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:05 PM (Edited by Simple Plan, 11 January 2017 - 12:06 PM.)

I really hate when youtubers always ask for subscribing at the beginning of a clip, most do this and I'm like? You want me to subscribe to something I haven't even watched yet? Their logic is so flawed and it annoys me so much like 'wait, fucktard, let me see if I enjoy your video first and then at the end, you can mention subscribing, not right in the first second of a clip, you subscribers-obsessed boobhead.

I swear, when a youtuber starts a clip with 'make sure you click that subscribe button' I instantly click on a different video from someone else, tired of greedy bastards for clicks and likes.

#10747 crazy_diamond

crazy_diamond

Idol

• PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Location❅Loving all the members of ♥BTS♥❅

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

tumblr_oj88clMalH1rbg67no4_250.gif

A gif to perfectly describe how I feel right now  :twitch:

#10748 Labyd

Labyd

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • LocationLiving under the principles of Omertà

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:22 PM (Edited by Labyd, 11 January 2017 - 02:24 PM.)

My mom doesn't want to pay the Internet/TV and I'm feeling like a psycho not knowing what yo do. I'm on vacations and have no friends, we live far from every kind of distraction and my fucking faves are in comeback. WTH?¡ I feel horrible. Nvm, at least I have food and a house. But I'm bored to DEATH and my father will take his cellphone away when he finds out I'm using it.

#10749 KUMA-MON

KUMA-MON

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,149 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

talk about obsessive but get in threads of others group, follow that group and their fans, that about them

classy  :rolleyes: life must be very boring to you  :rolleyes:

#10750 Auri

Auri

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

Just watched Black Mirror's first episode and I think I might throw up. This tops the list of thing I wish I could unsee. 

#10751 internal saucy

internal saucy

WINGS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,888 posts
  • LocationMelon's data vault

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

wow @ ppl not realising the difference between someone commenting in multiple topics in a forum to obsessively tweeting about someone to the point a tag trends. but i expect nothing less from someone who's admitted to screencapping mean comments from someone. talk about butthurt. 

most of the topics here are a blip in the radar for me, but you know....carry on thinking your faves are something special 

Just watched Black Mirror's first episode and I think I might throw up. This tops the list of thing I wish I could unsee. 

it gets better, i promise. especially season 3. it's a good show, but one that leaves you feeling really gross and dirty sometimes. 

#10752 andy11

andy11

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationWinner of award for biggest flop of 2016

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

What the hell is wrong with some people??

#10753 BingeulBingeul

BingeulBingeul

N City ∞

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts
  • LocationHalfway between SHINee world and EXO planet on the way to N City

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

I feel bad for people who over analyze every little detail just to bring themselves to like something. Good luck having fun in your life lmao

#10754 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Location: "Peaches and cream, Sweeter than sweet, Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:10 AM (Edited by Stepkdramafan226, 12 January 2017 - 07:28 AM.)

These teachers are telling us to buy textbooks now because apparently we are gonna need it. Last semester they said the same and we barely used it, the one before that was the same. The saddest part is that I still fall for it but I don't wanna buy a book I am not gonna use.  :unsure: This time I am gonna stand firm and not cave to the lies.   :cry:

Also do the people who create these classes not realize that most students are full time and that class is not what we are gonna concentrate on alone. To add on being a full time student, Some students work part time like me while some work full time. 

Last semester aggravated me so much my fear for programming has increased. How can you tell a student you introduced to that programming language in week one, to use the program to write Morse code email in week 5 and write a freaking calculator in week 3. Y'all are crazy!!. The most heart breaking part was that the class was no longer required for my major.  :unimpressed:

Programmers are so talented, I could never do that  :shock:

#10755 Taemi

Taemi

~ WinkyEyes ~

• PipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationMoonlight

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:11 PM (Edited by Taemi, 12 January 2017 - 01:12 PM.)

People should learn that idols are not given solo as a "reward" or because they "deserve it".

They get (or don't get) solo because they negociate it when they renew. That's all.

#10756 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

The obsession with titles in Kpop is real. The next nation's girl group, the next it-girl ..... it's getting tiring and annoying !!

#10757 Sdm

Sdm

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

I'm going to need some armys to stop looking down on groups that don't compose music themselves or don't have deep introspective lyrics in every song of theirs. I appreciate and love bts for touching upon such topics but it's so cringey when army's use it to downgrade other groups. Also there is nothing wrong with having a few light hearted cheesy songs like blanket kick, converse high. People act like they're an abomination in bts's discography and they must only sing about their stories and struggles.

#10758 Awake

Awake

Superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:56 PM

Can we stop shaming idols for their age? If I had a dollar for how many times I heard "IRENE IS OLD", I would be a millionaire. People act like the girl is 70, she's just 25. That's still young af lol. Why are idols looked down upon when they are no longer in their teens? K-POP stans can be so disgusting I swear.

#10759 AngyDany

AngyDany

🦄

• PipPipPip
  • 973 posts
  • LocationIn Portugal riding my unicorn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

Why do people take all my comments so seriously :rlytearpls:
I'm joking in most of them :rlytearpls:
Especially when they end like this "~" :rlytearpls:

#10760 High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

Rachet Xiuperstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • LocationFishing with SeokJin using Army Bombs

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:12 AM

i hate it when you ran out of upvotes. makes me feel frustrated