51109 replies to this topic

#50801 21st Century Girl

21st Century Girl

나비소녀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,954 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:54 AM

Lol this is not why Jungkook did that face, trust me.

Why did he then?

#50802 Aisling

Aisling

Idol

• PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Edit: I would also like to add that Jungkook has the sort of personality that seems as if he reject people he actually loves the most. I'm not being a delusional shipper and implying be had feelings for Jimin, not at all. I'm talking about the way Jungkook interacts with females he considers attractive. In AHL, he got flustered and ran away. He also freezes up and tends to act sort of cold and panicked.

Jungkook has this female stylist noona that he really likes, and she is always getting teased by him. He annoys her purposefully, but then always wants her attention. He's basically a little kid. He remarkably teases Jimin the most too but also clings to him. I think the way Jungkook interacts with people he likes a lot - be it romantic or just a special friend he wants attention from - is he tends to sort of tease them or even push them away, but in reality he doesn't want that. Hope it makes sense.

Didn't Jungkook say in a solo interview something like: "Jimin seems to like me, but I reject him because I'm a tsundere."

Like, I'm pretty sure he literally said "tsundere," if I'm remembering right, lol.

#50803 jiminie

jiminie

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:39 AM (Edited by jiminie, 12 January 2017 - 05:06 AM.)

Actually, I wanted to discuss his topic.
I'm not a shipper, not seriously, I ship YoonMin, TaeJin and VMin as friends/cute pairings but don't seriously suspect anything besides friendship. However I noticed something about JiKook's interactions

I've always struggled figure out Jungkook, or trying to, and we have to take into account for Jungkook that he clearly loves attention and being fussed over/spoiled by his hyungs.

It's been years and things have obviously changed by now, but there was a time when Jungkook really acted weird around Jimin. Obviously, he used to reject him so much and so coldly that some fans even downright asked Jungkook if he hated Jimin or whether he actually liked Jimin.

But the thing is, fans justify this by saying Jimin was "shy" but no? He was never shy like that around the other members. He only rejected Jimin like that. V was arguably just as clingy as Jimin but Jungkook was totally unaffected by V's skinship and touching. It was just Jimin he reacted so weirdly to.

So you might think "The. Jungkook just didn't like Jimin?" But no, he ADORED Jimin. That's what makes him rejecting Jimin so coldly and harshly, really odd. He's always adored Jimin. He praised him constantly. People joke that Jimij is obsessed with Jungkook but as someone who used to be a serious Jungkook stan especially in Korea, Jungkook probably obsessed over Jimin just as much and he's probably his favorite Hyung.

So why the hell was Jungkook acting like that?
And the thing is that even after Jimin stopped being clingy and kind of distanced himself, Jungkook instantly clung to him and wanted that attention back from Jimin. That's not weird, because Jungkook is someone who wants attention especially from his hyungs and as I said, he would especially want it from Jimin seeing how he adores him. So that's not weird.

What's weird is that Jungkook wanted attention from Jimin, and once Jimin started getting that attention again, he didn't reject Jimin BUT he still looks panicked and sometimes wary whenever Jimin gets too close/affectionate/whatever.

It's also noticeable how Jimin is so much more careful with the way he acts around Jungkook now than he was aroun debut era. He is no longer so open about his affection for Jungkook, and sometimes you can even see him hesitate to do skinship or do something. Jimin's actions to JK have changed too

But Jungkook, although he doesn't reject Jimin anymore and in fact, most of the time it's Jungkook who is all over Jimin/trying to touch Jimin now (tables have turned), he still seems to panic sometimes. It's weird to me. Especially because he's not like that with other members? What is it about Jimin that makes him act that way? I mean he obviously adores Jimin and the two are very very close and have a deep bond as all of BTS do. So why is JK like that?

I think it's honestly perfectly safe to say Jimin had a crush, innocent or tiny or not, back in debut era/earlier times

I think Jungkook's reactions are really odd but I'm not sure what to make of them. We know he likes girls- that much is obvious based on his hilarious reaction to women in AHL. But idk, I just can't see him as fully straight? Yet I can't see him as bi either.

I want to know what opinions people may have on why Jungkook always reacts like that. He used to reject Jimin, now he's usually all over Jimin, even off-camera (that intimate backhugs when they didn't know we're being filmed, fancams/accounts, Etc), but he still seems kind of hesitant and at times panicked. I just don't get it?

Anyone who wants to argue Jungkook's change towards Jimin as "fanservice" obviously didn't follow BTS,, because it took quite some time for them to become so openly affectionate, and even then a lot of their interactions are more low-key. It was a slow process. Fanservice would be sudden and it's quite obvious when a pairing is getting pushed for Fanservice.

Edit: I would also like to add that Jungkook has the sort of personality that seems as if he reject people he actually loves the most. I'm not being a delusional shipper and implying be had feelings for Jimin, not at all. I'm talking about the way Jungkook interacts with females he considers attractive. In AHL, he got flustered and ran away. He also freezes up and tends to act sort of cold and panicked.

Jungkook has this female stylist noona that he really likes, and she is always getting teased by him. He annoys her purposefully, but then always wants her attention. He's basically a little kid. He remarkably teases Jimin the most too but also clings to him. I think the way Jungkook interacts with people he likes a lot - be it romantic or just a special friend he wants attention from - is he tends to sort of tease them or even push them away, but in reality he doesn't want that. Hope it makes sense.

THIS. Never has a post outlined my thought process more. To be perfectly honest, Jungkook's behaviour towards Jimin frustrated me for a long time. It frustrated me in the sense that it seemed illogical - I just didn't know how to read it. Almost anyone could tell you that Jimin had or has a crush on Jungkook; that much is obvious. But I think you're correct in stating that Jungkook's behaviour towards Jimin is different to his behaviour towards his other hyungs. It's very peculiar, actually. One might say that Jungkook hates Jimin - he sometimes ignores him, mocks him, and often seems quite distant towards him - but on the other hand, it's very clear that Jungkook ADORES Jimin. Jimin's behaviour towards Jungkook has changed over time, in the sense that he's less openly affectionate towards him, but in my opinion I think that Jimin still likes Jungkook as much as ever. I might be reaching, but Jimin IS kind of the sensitive/jealous type, and I think the fact that Jungkook rejected his affections time and time again has him resorting to other methods? Not 'hard-to-get' per se, but he's definitely withdrawn a lot of his affection. I'm not exactly a shipper either, but if I had to be honest, I think if there's one person in BTS that Jungkook has the possibility of liking in a romantic way, it's Jimin. A big indicator for me is how differently Jungkook treats him to the other members. Like he doesn't know what to do with his own feelings. I could be wrong, but I'm also interested to hear other opinions. 

#50804 tajina

tajina

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • LocationIt's not easy waiting for someone you love. It's even harder when you don't know how long. I'd wait for Ten FOREVER because he's worth every second. How long is forever? Sometimes, just one second. I call it "LOVE".

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:45 AM

Johnny who Taeyong who, Jaehyun and Ten secretly doing this behind your back.  :hurr:

C17QwnIUAAAH7S0.jpg

#50805 BeyTS

BeyTS

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Locationin your Starlight. ;)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:05 AM (Edited by BeyTS, 12 January 2017 - 04:09 AM.)

Actually, I wanted to discuss his topic.
I'm not a shipper, not seriously, I ship YoonMin, TaeJin and VMin as friends/cute pairings but don't seriously suspect anything besides friendship. However I noticed something about JiKook's interactions

I've always struggled figure out Jungkook, or trying to, and we have to take into account for Jungkook that he clearly loves attention and being fussed over/spoiled by his hyungs.

It's been years and things have obviously changed by now, but there was a time when Jungkook really acted weird around Jimin. Obviously, he used to reject him so much and so coldly that some fans even downright asked Jungkook if he hated Jimin or whether he actually liked Jimin.

But the thing is, fans justify this by saying Jimin was "shy" but no? He was never shy like that around the other members. He only rejected Jimin like that. V was arguably just as clingy as Jimin but Jungkook was totally unaffected by V's skinship and touching. It was just Jimin he reacted so weirdly to.

So you might think "The. Jungkook just didn't like Jimin?" But no, he ADORED Jimin. That's what makes him rejecting Jimin so coldly and harshly, really odd. He's always adored Jimin. He praised him constantly. People joke that Jimij is obsessed with Jungkook but as someone who used to be a serious Jungkook stan especially in Korea, Jungkook probably obsessed over Jimin just as much and he's probably his favorite Hyung.

So why the hell was Jungkook acting like that?
And the thing is that even after Jimin stopped being clingy and kind of distanced himself, Jungkook instantly clung to him and wanted that attention back from Jimin. That's not weird, because Jungkook is someone who wants attention especially from his hyungs and as I said, he would especially want it from Jimin seeing how he adores him. So that's not weird.

What's weird is that Jungkook wanted attention from Jimin, and once Jimin started getting that attention again, he didn't reject Jimin BUT he still looks panicked and sometimes wary whenever Jimin gets too close/affectionate/whatever.

It's also noticeable how Jimin is so much more careful with the way he acts around Jungkook now than he was aroun debut era. He is no longer so open about his affection for Jungkook, and sometimes you can even see him hesitate to do skinship or do something. Jimin's actions to JK have changed too

But Jungkook, although he doesn't reject Jimin anymore and in fact, most of the time it's Jungkook who is all over Jimin/trying to touch Jimin now (tables have turned), he still seems to panic sometimes. It's weird to me. Especially because he's not like that with other members? What is it about Jimin that makes him act that way? I mean he obviously adores Jimin and the two are very very close and have a deep bond as all of BTS do. So why is JK like that?

I think it's honestly perfectly safe to say Jimin had a crush, innocent or tiny or not, back in debut era/earlier times

I think Jungkook's reactions are really odd but I'm not sure what to make of them. We know he likes girls- that much is obvious based on his hilarious reaction to women in AHL. But idk, I just can't see him as fully straight? Yet I can't see him as bi either.

I want to know what opinions people may have on why Jungkook always reacts like that. He used to reject Jimin, now he's usually all over Jimin, even off-camera (that intimate backhugs when they didn't know we're being filmed, fancams/accounts, Etc), but he still seems kind of hesitant and at times panicked. I just don't get it?

Anyone who wants to argue Jungkook's change towards Jimin as "fanservice" obviously didn't follow BTS,, because it took quite some time for them to become so openly affectionate, and even then a lot of their interactions are more low-key. It was a slow process. Fanservice would be sudden and it's quite obvious when a pairing is getting pushed for Fanservice.

don'T feed the JiKook shippers damnit with these facTs.

honestly even tho i have fantasies about being Jungkook's wife (what kind of next level delulu no?), him being in a relationship with an older dude/hyung seems really cute to me idk why, like he's big and all but having another man manhandle him seems really cute af to me tbh.

---

I think Jungkook is this confused bisexual tbh.

like I CAN EXPLAIN! i mean he kinda has this 75% likes women and 25% likes guys kinda vibe going for him. and if anything he'll probably be into older people; both with men and women. he seems like the guy who despite his figure and build (he screams a dominant top visually tbh) only wants to be taken care of by the older people around him.

#50806 hyeri

hyeri

Trainee

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:34 AM

To be honest all of the BTS members have sparked interest at different times but the only consistent ones for me are Suga and Jin and Namjoon's determination to be as LGBT+ friendly as possible is something in itself...............if people didn't point out Taehyung, and Stigma hadn't happened, I might not have suspected him at all. 

bts members so confusing me

to me Namjoon jungkook and jin don't really pings
jimin and jhope don't really sure but i think they are interested in girls .. Maybe bi
and same about taehyung

#50807 ~Alex⚡thunder~

~Alex⚡thunder~

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationMelon roof chillin wiv ma faves

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:12 AM

Minhyuk is OBSESSED with Shownu's manhood

#50808 annoyingwombat

annoyingwombat

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

Minhyuk is OBSESSED with Shownu's manhood

I've seen the time when he grabbed Wonho under the table but not anything with Shownu   :derp:  links please

#50809 EleanorofAquitaine

EleanorofAquitaine

Trainee

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Shownu's probably straight, but he's just so chill... seems like he would agree to try everything if you ask him nicely. Especially with a close friend. Brojobs™ 

#50810 21st Century Girl

21st Century Girl

나비소녀

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,954 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:33 AM

Didn't Jungkook say in a solo interview something like: "Jimin seems to like me, but I reject him because I'm a tsundere."

Like, I'm pretty sure he literally said "tsundere," if I'm remembering right, lol.

Yep, he said those same exact words. sadly, I cant seem to find the screencaps now but ive posted it here before

Als i dont want to personally indulge in this jimin and jungkook conversation, as i'm a bit too much of a jikook shipper and i wouldn't be objective at all lol but it's always interesting to read what other people have to say about them

But besides all of this, I think one of the big reasons Jungkook seems to be difficult to read is because he avoids other fellow female idols like the plague. I'm not saying this in the sense of "aww baby kook is scared of girls" but more like he avoids them to avoid any potential rumor and is really keen on mantaining his image. However, he seems to do more than fine when he has to interact and flirt with fangirls (for obvious reasons)

#50811 DICKRIDE

DICKRIDE

Trainee

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:01 AM (Edited by DICKRIDE, 12 January 2017 - 07:01 AM.)

Shownu is straight but you could probably trick him into a handjob, yes.

#50812 aphrodite17

aphrodite17

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:20 AM (Edited by aphrodite17, 12 January 2017 - 08:10 AM.)

Yep, he said those same exact words. sadly, I cant seem to find the screencaps now but ive posted it here before

Als i dont want to personally indulge in this jimin and jungkook conversation, as i'm a bit too much of a jikook shipper and i wouldn't be objective at all lol but it's always interesting to read what other people have to say about them

But besides all of this, I think one of the big reasons Jungkook seems to be difficult to read is because he avoids other fellow female idols like the plague. I'm not saying this in the sense of "aww baby kook is scared of girls" but more like he avoids them to avoid any potential rumor and is really keen on mantaining his image. However, he seems to do more than fine when he has to interact and flirt with fangirls (for obvious reasons)

Yeah, he said that gets shy around Jimin and acts like a tsundere because of that.
But the thing that makes me wonder if the thing about Jimin and jungkook being all nighter friends and not remembering what they do the next day. I think I saw it in a interview and that was suspicious to me. Not only that I saw something about jungkook not having a t-shirt and only a jacket when they were alone filming for mama 2015. When he had previously worn it.
To be honest I been reading about them since 2014 because Jimin was always my bias so I saw him so attached to Jungkook that it made me curious about their relationship. And God the things I read make me think they hiding something. I can outline every sign of attraction romantically between them. The forgetting other people are around them like in gayo were they backhug and the Jin birthday suprise.
The thing jungkook does with his tongue whenever jimin ignores him.
The touching his hair whenever he is nervous when they ask Jimin how much he liked jungkook or he randomly touch his chest.
Plus the individualist thing about jungkook not liking to share things and in a MV shooting Jimin is seen wearing his sweater and then later in another one offering it to jimin.
They way they touch each other unconsciously gives them away too. In mama Jimin literally reach out to pull cl oser Jungkook by grabbing.. then in a MV shooting for run or I need u girl jungkoook reach out to put a hand in jimins shoulders and dwell on whether to do it.
Not to mention the double standard jungkook seems to have as soon as somebody tries teasing Jimin instead of him he deems it too much lol.
Like I have a long list to justify my thought on both of them being gay.
Even that guy from American hustle said that they are too touchy.
And lastly remember in Von Bogaye or something like that they were playing who would get to kiss jungkook for his birthday and Jimin was the only one who played and has asked multiple times for kisses from jungkook like seriously this is the same guy who was dying when he had to kiss in the cheek v and had to pretend to kiss with jin, and acted so shy and in embarrassed weekly idol when he had to get kiss by the male hosts.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

#50813 BeyTS

BeyTS

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Locationin your Starlight. ;)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, he said that gets shy around Jimin and acts like a tsundere because of that.
But the thing that makes me wonder if the thing about Jimin and jungkook being all nighter friends and not remembering what they do the next day. I think I saw it in a interview and that was suspicious to me. Not only that I saw something about jungkook not having a t-shirt and only a jacket when they were alone filming for mama 2015. When he had previously worn it.
To be honest I been reading about them since 2014 because Jimin was always my bias so I saw him so attached to Jungkook that it made me curious about their relationship. And God the things I read make me think they hiding something. I can outline every sign of attraction romantically between them. The forgetting other people are around them like in gayo were they backhug and the Jin birthday suprise.
The thing jungkook does with his tongue whenever jimin ignores him.
The touching his hair whenever he is nervous when they ask Jimin how much he liked jungkook or he randomly touch his chest.
Plus the individualist thing about jungkook not liking to share things and in a MV shooting Jimin is seen wearing his sweater and then later in another one offering it to jimin.
They way they touch each other unconsciously gives them away too. In mama Jimin literally reach out to pull cl oser Jungkook by grabbing.. then in a MV shooting for run or I need u girl jungkoook reach out to put a hand in jimins shoulders and dwell on whether to do it.
Not to mention the double standard jungkook seems to have as soon as somebody tries teasing Jimin instead of him he deems it too much lol.
Like I have a long list to justify my thought on both of them being gay.
Even that guy from American hustle said that they are too touchy.
And lastly remember in Von Bogaye or something like that they were playing who would get to kiss jungkook for his birthday and Jimin was the only one who played and has asked multiple times for kisses from jungkook like seriously this is the same guy who was dying when he had to kiss in the cheek v and had to pretend to kiss with jin, and acted so shy and in embarrassed weekly idol when he had to get kiss by the male hosts.

This essay serving RECEIPTS for the JiKook shippers.

But if they really were gay and are in a relationship. Don't y'all think its too impractical especially since they're in a group?

I mean if they broke up or if something really bad happened to the two of them. The group dynamic both inside and out will be affected.

We might not notice it but I don't want the other 5 members to suffer just because a couple in the group fought it out.

Just my 2 cents.

#50814 aphrodite17

aphrodite17

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

To be honest everybody makes it seems like a couple dynamic may disturb a group when in fact even friendships can mess of dynamics when they turn sour. Look at it this way Jungkook has always been known to hide his emotiones as to not bother his Hyungs multiple times. So then that leaves Jimin right. I have always seen him as an emotional but rational person. Being, that I doubt Jimin would make a big deal of a fight if anything he seems like a person who would mature of his mistakes like he has before. Sometimes people don't think impractical they just think with their hearts. Like haven't we already watch gay people date and break up in K-pop without it being a big deal for the group? Wasn't key and that other guy dating and then they broke up... SHINee seems to be okay their dynamic didn't change alot.

#50815 Sehun´s Mom

Sehun´s Mom

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Any opinions about Vernon. He and Seungkwan had too much skinship pre debut and I don´t think a straight guy would be used to have so much skinship with another guy considering that he is from USA and they have different views.

#50816 Free Heechul

Free Heechul

I'm a mess.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,646 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:44 AM

Any opinions about Vernon. He and Seungkwan had too much skinship pre debut and I don´t think a straight guy would be used to have so much skinship with another guy considering that he is from USA and they have different views.

I mostly only know their recent moments + some predebut stuff people told me about, and I've been thinking for a while that Seungkwan has a crush on Vernon, but I was unsure whether Vernon returned those feelings in any way other than friendship, and your comment prompted me to fall into a deep hole of their predebut vids and...Vernon was so clingy with Seungkwan and so often initiated skinship and cuddled him literally everywhere

this whole vid, but especially 1:35 - what on Earth, what kind of romance movie????

I'm gonna go through a couple more vids to see what else is there, the fandom isn't helping since they keep giving their ship different names so there are a bunch of Verkwan, Hankwan, Kwansol, Seungsol, Boonon...etc videos and they're all about them 

#50817 Isca

Isca

下劣な

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Shownu is straight but you could probably trick him into a handjob, yes.

I agree. I think he's heteroflexible.

I wish I was Shownu's bff so I could give him a brojob.

0qFSdH6.gif

#50818 chiirbii

chiirbii

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

He only lived in New York until he was 5, he grew up in Korea so I'd say he views skinship the same as any other idol.

#50819 jrockfantasia

jrockfantasia

Idol

• PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

A lot of times people would say that Jungkook was maybe just really uncomfortable with how physical and touchy Jimin was and that was the reason for him being so distant. I mean it makes sense to me. I'm not a shipper so from how I see it, it just looks like that, and then eventually they reached some sort of understanding and now things are ok? I dunno and probably never will.

There were times where I thought Jungkook was a bit like...excessively mean to him but again, their dynamic now is pretty different. I mean, I'm not gonna act like I'm convinced they have a thing going on, but whatever it is, I appreciate it and am happy to see good bonds between them.

#50820 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
  • Locationi like hate comments better than no comment, i don't know you but you know my name

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

i still don't see the j*kook

i think jimin confused him and jimin had an admiration but.....romantically?? its hard for me to see it tbh

these receipts aren't bad though...brb gonna go watch j*kook jealousy/moment videos 

Up, Up and Away!