[Official] Selling/Trading Albums and other Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Ginger91

Ginger91

김태연's wife

• PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:22 AM (Edited by Ginger91, 20 September 2016 - 07:27 AM.)

If anyone's looking to buy a TWICE Cheer Up album with a Momo special card I have one, the CD itself has only been played once. Check my prices here and ask questions by mentioning me: https://twitter.com/...618514110808064

I have a Tiffany I Just Wanna Dance Album, TaeTiSeo Holler with Taeyeon photo card, and jewel case The Boys album. I can sell you all three as a bundle.

All prices are listed in my tweet and if you want close up pictures mention me. I prefer a US buying because it's cheaper. You have to pay for shipping however and I'm shipping Priority Mail, so it means you'll get the package in 1-3 business days. The package will be sent as soon as I am paid. Paypal only

#182 SpecialDae

SpecialDae

Trainee

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:14 PM

I'm desperately looking for Jay Park's worldwide album if anyone has an idea where I could get it or has one to sell. No one seems to sell it anymore.

#183 ✨ Lunar Miracle ✨

✨ Lunar Miracle ✨

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:00 AM

I'm desperately looking for Jay Park's worldwide album if anyone has an idea where I could get it or has one to sell. No one seems to sell it anymore.

A kpop shop in la seems to be selling it http://www.ebay.com/...4kAAOSw6btXR4gS

#184 eligile

eligile

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
  • Locationstudying math: yunaria + minaring = yunaring

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:42 AM

i have an extra of the special edition sonamoo i like u too much poster, if someone would like to buy it or trade for a poster from another group then please message me :)

#185 Scotty The Video Gamer

Scotty The Video Gamer

Trainee

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:02 PM

WTS or WTT

Spica Secret Time Signed From Mwave

Willing to post worldwide, at the moment I am selling at a price where i just break even because i want to lower the amount i have at the moment I was 2nd top supporter in the mwave m&g 

Also willing to to accept trades for it especially if in UK

if abroad less likely due to postage costs unless if its something that I am specifically interested in

Also willing to accept photocards

so if your interested contact me and tell me what you can offer or if you want to buy it

WTB

Spica I Did It Signed or not Signed Promo CD

I know its probably going to be impossibile to get but its the only spica cd that i am missing :/

#186 FloralPastel

FloralPastel

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:10 PM (Edited by FloralPastel, 28 November 2016 - 05:12 PM.)

WTS

I'm from the US, shipping photocards/polaroids within the country via stamped letter mail is free, w/tracking would be an added $2.60 to your subtotal. 

Anywhere outside of the country would be $1.50 for stamped letter mail. Message me if you're interested! :) I can provide proof and pictures.~

Seventeen

Shining Diamond Keychain - $25

Encore Polaroids (A, B, and C) - $6, each member (3 polaroids)

• Everyone is available except Vernon. 

Shining Diamond Polaroids - $8, each member (4 polaroids)

• Everyone is available except Vernon.

Japan Shining Diamond Photosets - $20, each member (5 photos)

• Wonwoo, Mingyu, Hoshi, Jeonghan, Woozi available.

BTS

Epilogue Mini Photocards - $5, each

Young Forever Polaroids - $14, each (V, Suga, and Jimin)

Wings Polaroid - $15, each (I have 3 Jungkook)

#187 scoups

scoups

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

tumblr_oij53af5NO1ua1gw4o1_1280.png

Trading all of the Photocards/Bookmarks in the above picture! I’m open to trade with anyone in the USA only, sorry;;

Want:

I also have two signed Love & Letter albums by Seungkwan (Letter) and The8 (Love) from Mwave meet & greet if anyone is willing to trade for S.Coups as well! I can provide pictures and receipt if you can too.

Message me if you’re interested! Thanks ^^

https://twitter.com/scoupstv
http://scoupstv.tumblr.com/

#188 lusers

lusers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Locationsafely in the armpit of many a drag queen

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:12 AM

Selling an IU Modern Times album (sealed) and an f(x) Red Light album with a Victoria photocard. Quote me to let me know you're interested :)

#189 No1

No1

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:25 PM

Anyone interested in Jessica's Season Greetings?
It's brand new and sealed. Quote or PM any questions about it.

Up, Up and Away!