netizens developed 2 conspiracy theories
- the plane climbed to unusual level at 45,000 ft. and plunged down. this might be done to knock down all passengers
- the minimum length of the course needed for the landing of Boeing 777 is 4,200 m.
- 5 possible landing grounds are American military airport in Phillippines, American military base Nicobar Island and Diego Garcia Island in south Indian Ocean, Republic of Seychelles in Indian Ocean, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
- there were 12 employees, including some high-leveled scientists, of a Chinese weapon company in the flight.
these lead to the 1st hypothesis, USA hijacked the plane to kidnapped the employees of that Chinese weapon company for the info regarding its Freescale Semiconductor technology.
there are some further information lead to another hypothesis
- the plane carried suspicious cargo from Seychelles which was previously shipped in MV Maersk Alabama, an American ship.
- the suspicious cargo were in the care of Trident Group an American security service company. 2 ex-SEAL staffs of the company, Mark Daniel Kennedy and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds died late last month due to 'high level of heroin in the blood'.
- the plane changed its route just before it entered chinese sky over Spratly Islands.
- China Mobile signal around Spratly Islands was jammed at the same time.
- The lost plane is of Boeing 777-200ER model which installed fly-by-wire (FBW) system. the system enable the plane to be controlled remotely like a drone. however, the transponder can be turned off only by hand.
the 2nd hypothesis is, Washington planned to sneakily send its advanced atomic or biological weapon into Beijing but Beijing was aware of the plan and decided to force the plane to land on Haikou Meilan International Airport in Hainan instead once it entered Chinese sky, Washington acknowledged that Beijing knew its plan so it hijacked the plan to one of its military base, Malaysia co-operated by telling the pilot to turn off the transponder and head away from China.