Photo

SNL Korea parody Sochi2014 (Sotnikova & Kim Yuna)

snl korea engsub parody kim yuna

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 siriithao

siriithao

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

Lol I can´t believe they actually did this, and I read that Infinite Challenge and You Who Came From The Stars also has shown their support and dislike for the fix in Sochi that they did small gestures in their program.

#2 jebin

jebin

The worst nightmare of AssM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

OMG :har:

#3 bellshia

bellshia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

wow the amount of tongue-in-cheek and shade...they're not gonna let go of this that easy are they??  #wrathofthekoreans

#4 siriithao

siriithao

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

wow the amount of tongue-in-cheek and shade...they're not gonna let go of this that easy are they??  #wrathofthekoreans

It´s not just "anyone" that they messed with. Kim Yuna is viewed as a national hero and "the nation" herself, so I doubt they´ll let it go anytime soon. Not to mention they messed with her in the open while everyone in Korea and worldwide was watching...

I actually think it´ll get worst in 2018 for Olympic in Pyeongchang, lol.
well #sorrynotsorry

#5 bellshia

bellshia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

It´s not just "anyone" that they messed with. Kim Yuna is viewed as a national hero and "the nation" herself, so I doubt they´ll let it go anytime soon. Not to mention they messed with her in the open while everyone in Korea and worldwide was watching...

I actually think it´ll get worst in 2018 for Olympic in Pyeongchang, lol.
well #sorrynotsorry

LOL yeah expect the Russian figure skates to get their asses whooped in Pyeongchang

#6 fuckJohnny

fuckJohnny

#satansoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,247 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

That's kinda petty. 

#7 Your Juan and only

Your Juan and only

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

LOL yeah expect the Russian figure skates to get their asses whooped in Pyeongchang

Doubt it Yulia will most likely lead, SK don't have any figure skaters that could even come close to Yulia. 

#8 abra

abra

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,281 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

Doubt it Yulia will most likely lead, SK don't have any figure skaters that could even come close to Yulia. 

Spoiler

#9 anyja

anyja

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

I find it kinda pathetic. Was there a need to throw all that insults on Sotnikova?   :>_>:  

#10 aimeele

aimeele

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

Although, I understand where the frustration and angry is coming from.

This is really petty and only makes Korea seem extremely butthurt.

She's only seventeen and plus it's not like she gave herself the gold medal. 

#11 miho

miho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

I feel bad for Sotnikova. She will probably be in PyeongChang for the 2018 games so...let's pray the Koreans won't do a T-ara to her...

#12 ShawolSONEexo

ShawolSONEexo

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

OMG :har:

#13 timpa

timpa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

I wouldn't really count out South Korea for 2018 when it comes to ladies figure skating just yet... We're 4 years away.

Just look at the two Russian girls who won gold medals this Olympics. 4 years ago Yulia who skated in the team event where they won gold was 11 years old and placed 5th at the Russian junior championships. Meanwhile Adelina who won the gold over Kim Yuna was 11 years old and placed 6th in the junior event at the 2010 Russian championships.

You never know how kids are going to develop so it's impossible to project them forward. It's like when you got European soccer teams signing kids who are like 9/10 years old to long-term development deals. How many of those kids who are awesome soccer players when they're 9 years old actually into world stars when they're 17/18/19? And how many stars when they're adults weren't really thought of as elite players when they were kids?

Michael Jordan's the greatest basketball player ever and he was cut from high school basketball team and wasn't even the first pick of the draft when he came out of college.

Russia has a huge edge since both these girls performed at a top level at the Olympics and barring injury will be back in 4 years and more battle-tested, but just like a 15 year old girl managed to knock-off the previous gold medalist, don't rule out the same thing happening in 2018. Whether it be some unknown 15 or 16 year old Korean girl or someone from another country.

#14 Yibo's Lip Bite

Yibo's Lip Bite

kks delivers my jjajangmyun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

it's not even funny.

adelina won. time to get over it. 

Up, Up and Away!